Baking Powder

In this alternate universe, do we have a bag of baking powder as delegate instead of Loop?

how did you know about that??

It’s a complicated story:

There were two main rivals for the delegacy -

The fat candidate.

The gay candidate.

The fat candidate fell on the gay candidate from a great height and squashed it, with only a brief comedy ‘Oohh!’ noise before it exploded into bits.
Then, in a stunning move, I stole the fat baking powder candidate and used him to make waffles!

Ummm… tasty! So in the alternant universe I control the EP with a full stomach. Wafflicious! :ham:

Pres :fro:

Codex falls off his chair in laughter

The Library bows before you, oh great waffley leader!

So what happened to the cat?

Do you mean the hamster? ( :ham: ) :unsure:

No, I know that story. I mean the cat that became a fireman.

— Begin quote from ____

No, I know that story. I mean the cat that became a fireman.

— End quote

Oh him. Well, they had this whole paradox thing going on because the only relationship between cats and firemen is the ‘stuck up a tree rescue’ scenario. So everytime they had a call-out, all the other firemen would stand behind the cat fireman, and couldn’t work out why he was doing their job. So later on, the entire fire brigade went on strike up a tree, in protest at the role reversal. That forced the cat to resign from the fire brigade, and he went into voluntary retirement, with a small pension of a half-salmon a day, and a new ball of string every 18 months.
So in conclusion, the whole situation wasn’t nearly as successful as the infamous dog-becoming-postman trial that led to the nationwide adoption of the programme in Switzerland.

Woof! There’s the post.

Regards,

Wow, that’s a good post.

Cheers. I just type whatever rubbish I think of first https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592186.2827-smiley.gif?ttinline=true