Beers, Holidays and News

Hello TEP!

I come to you bearing gifts:

http://capl.washjeff.edu/13/l/305.jpg
So there’s the beers… The Holidays is what kept me sort of MIA or difficult to find through December and the news is that I am back around…

Rejoice! Or… something… yeah…

Beers are good!

Our Costa Rican IMPERIALES are quite good indeed. They are not as watered down as American beers usually are or some other widely spread through Latin America (Cors, Quilmes, Budweiser, Corona, etc…) but not as bitter as some of the ones from Belgium and around. Is nice.

Feels forgotten :stuck_out_tongue:

It is! I quite like the Belgian beers. Especially the dark ones.

What about Stella Artois? or Carlsberg? or Ambrosia?

What about Stella Artois? or Carlsberg? or Ambrosia?

I am seeing double already :stuck_out_tongue:

And well, Stella and Carlsberg are… drinkable. Not very strong though. Ambrosia is something more to my tastes. Have you ever tried Orval, Rochefort, Affligem, Duvel, Westmalle? These are among my favorites.

I like the Dubvel and the Orval. I have never tried the others :smiley:

You should :wink:

I dunno if I can get them down here. Have never seen them in the shelves

It’s possible that they are maybe only available in specialized stores in the US, I don’t know.

I will check then

Hey guys!

I apologize for my absence of late, I’ve been having quite busy weeks at work… But reach me via PM or email (which I’ll gladly give you via PM) in case you need anything!

Good to hear from you!

Thanks!

In a side note, I would like to clarify that the news about my suspension were a joke article, meant to entertain the masses :smiley:

Thanks for the concern some of you have shown, tho! I feel loved :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

In a side note, I would like to clarify that the news about my suspension were a joke article, meant to entertain the masses :smiley:

Thanks for the concern some of you have shown, tho! I feel loved :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations Ramaeus, on your Election! I am still dizzy at the speed with with your delegate seat changes buttocks guys :stuck_out_tongue:

I apologize for my delay on greeting you formally :slight_smile:

Thanks, Elegarth.

I already had a rather large amount of endorsements before the election, so that’s why we were able to change Delegates fairly quickly. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what happens when your endorsement cap isn’t ten. :stuck_out_tongue: