Blood on Marble

A letter sent to…most heads of state and governments on Urth

To [insert leader name leader],

I’m going to be very straightforward: I’m inviting you to my party in Sol Imperialis on the second of September. After the coronation, which you’re free to attend as well. Don’t worry, there won’t be human sacrifices or anything, just pure partying and doing the fun things normal people like to do!

Write me back if you’re interested. Sorry if this is as formal as you’d think, it’s three in the morning.

Thank you!

Signed,
Imperatrix Bassiana Cassia

1 Like

Aldaar Embassy Seal

From the honorable Mutj Azniv Haviiz, Khornamiiqii Kaudasu -

  Nah youre chill, I get it. sounds fun, would come myslf but I am like super busy. Ill send a stafer for me though, hes like this war hero guy. I think youll like him, hes actully really cool. Names Ethan Kaminski, served at the battle of mukarras. Litle piece of advice, though, he’s a lot more fun once the party gets going. He really dos does try too hard…
sincerely azniv

1 Like

Offical Embassy of the Kingdom of Blåskog

To her majesty, Imperatrix Bassiana Cassia

Despite your… Unusual way to invite, I do accept it and will join your coronation and the celebration afterwards at my father’s stead. In which I’m certain I will find amusing and a curious look into your nation’s very different culture, with all the formalities and traditions I’m totally certain you will bring to it.

May your reign not bring any further instability into West Gondwana and may your advisers be wise enough to control any future invites sent.

Signed, his Royal Highness, Crown Prince Wilan of Blåskog, from the House of Torhall.

PS: I will be increasing the amount of security that I will be bringing with me.