Cartographer's Office v2

Go right on ahead.

Can I preorder plot 13? I’m at 1.45 bil and I know I have another plot coming to me shortly, so I want to put in an order should I not be here when I pass 1.5.

Dean

Thank You for adding the Territories of New South Kitsap and Swannsland so promptly. I do appreciate it! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592186.2827-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

COuld I steal plot 47 please?

I’m at 1.5. Gimme 13, please

Kellsek, a couple questions.

1. Whos occupying plot 65? Its not listed, and I’m a bit curious.

2. Where is plot 97? Its listed as occupied by Blanchettia, but nothing in his area, or elsewhere, is shown as grey. In fact…I can’t even find plot 97. Did he make it sovereign territory, or wha?

I think 97 is that tiny green nipple below pompistan

double checked on the http://invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=957 and it is

Updated.

I wish to declare a full on garrison of plot 92 it will be our base for the occupation and repair of the subcontinent

I also wish to declare a full on garrison… In plot 90 the heart of old Lomadi, it shall be our HQ for humanitarian efforts and… Other Things…

Having an exact population of 1.5 billion this day, I would like to request plot number 30, for Gnidrah.

I would like to declare a garrison of all the old govindian lands, so that I may farm his people.

Now, now Pack…

I believe Loop has already garrisoned plot 92.

And I wouldn’t plan on that garrison lasting long, Pack.

If you would allow it, Krechzianko shall garrison 89B temporarily for…helping…his people. Yes. Helping.

I know it wont hold out, but its just something i want to do :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like ta garrison (occupy or whatever we call it these days)plot 91B please.

I’d like to suggest that the Cartographer’s Office not mark any of the requested territories taht formally belonged to Lomadi or Govindia as occupied. Theres multiple claims to all of the plots, all of the claims are related to temporary (or at least, semi-temporary) projects, and frankly, of yet, only IL has actually moved into the areas.

Actually, Krech troops are landing in Vishakhpatnam, and mysterious fires are already breaking out there.