Charter Ratification

If you Ratify this new Document of government, then Please state here

the docuent can be found pinned in this category.
A correctly formatted version of the Charter may now be found http://codex.chaosnet.org/EPC.html

edit

In case I forget to grant your suffrage, after ratifying the Charter, once you have made 50 posts your Citizenship is Automatic
You can also PM one of our lovely talking expert Admins for Suffragization

I 1 Infinite Loop do herby Ratify the document Charter of the East Pacific

The Library of Codex does hereby ratify this Charter of the East Pacific

The Wachovia Coalition hereby ratifies this Charter of The East Pacific.

The Star Empire of East Malaysia hereby ratifies this Charter of The East Pacific

the People’s Republic of Krechzianko hereby ratifies the charter.

Fish Island hereby ratifies this Charter of The East Pacific with a pen stolen from Tony Blair and does a little dance afterwards…

The Republic of Milesandia hereby ratifies this charter.

The Republic of Yeaagh hereby ratifies this charter

The Packilvanian Empire herby ratifies this Constitution.

Oops… Thought i did this already :stuck_out_tongue:

We, The People’s Republic of Xiopothos, hereby accept and ratify this charter document from this moment onward.

The United Federation of Free Pacific States hereby ratifies this document.

The Kingdom of Cantabrigiens hereby does state its intention henceforth to ratify the charter, both word and will thereof, and to uphold its stated articles as applying to all citizens of the Kingdom, inasmuch as they are of mind sound enough to do so and in democratic agreement as to the benefit to the Kingdom.

Well, the charter was up in front of Parliament this week. The House of Commons and Senate approved the charter, and today on TV the President and Prime Minister of the Republic of Blanchettia signed the charter, so yes we have ratified the charter.

Kelssek ratifies the Charter of the East Pacific.

The Federation of Spectacular Pastries ratifies the charter.

The Empire of Hyetsu hereby ratifies this charter, in the name of its people.

The Principality of Howtowdie hereby ratifies the Charter of the East Pacific.

As appointed ambassador of The Commonwealth of Gelhame to the Region of the East Pacific, I hereby ratify the Charter of the East Pacific on behalf of the government and people of the Commonwealth of Geldhame.

This charter was put before the people in a popular nationaly reforendum and was accepted with a majority of 74% out of an 89% turnout.

Yours

Sir Charles Tubbs.

The Republic of Marijuanita has reviewed this charter and considers it fair and appropriate for all nations of the East Pacific. I hereby ratify the charter.

Signed,

High Commerce hereby ratifies the charter. May God have mercy on our souls!