Citizenship Commission Membership

It appears that the last clarification of membership in this commission is from November 8, 2016:

— Begin quote from ____

Greetings Citizens,

As Viceroy-Designee, I reinstate this thread and the Citizenship Commission. Please review the Memorandum on the matter http://theeastpacific.com/single/?p=8058806&t=5191858.

Applications are welcome.

Please list your TEP and relevant NS experiences with your application. Also please make note of the Memorandums on Citizenship http://theeastpacific.com/single/?p=8034985&t=5191858, and http://theeastpacific.com/single/?p=8038784&t=5191858 for information purposes.

[hr][hr]

[font=Verdana]CITIZENSHIP COMMISSION
MEMBERSHIP

Chair of the Commission
Bachtendekuppen - Viceroy Designee

Appointed Members
Aelitia
Pax
Xoriet
Elegarth
Feux

Ex-Officio Members
Minister of Immigration
[/font]

— End quote

[font=verdana]

As Viceroy Designee, I have now added Todd McCloud and Yuno to the commission.

Membership has been updated as of today- listed in original post

Membership updated in original post.

— Begin quote from ____

If not already approved, Todd McCloud is appointed to the Citizenship Commission, per my authority as Viceroy Designee.

— End quote

Am I a member of this body? I was operating under the assumption that I was until about October of 2017, but if not I may have been doing so in error, which is the fault of myself and not that of the above post.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

If not already approved, Todd McCloud is appointed to the Citizenship Commission, per my authority as Viceroy Designee.

— End quote

Am I a member of this body? I was operating under the assumption that I was until about October of 2017, but if not I may have been doing so in error, which is the fault of myself and not that of the above post.

— End quote

The CitCom got revamped recently (I forgot when but it was after you went on leave of absence), you can message Aelitia to be re-added. (Please hold off from accepting apps for a week though, we wanna give some experience to the newer CitCom in cit accepting)

Oh, okay. I was more or less a backup for a bit I think - I don’t need to be a part of the body unless an extra hand is needed.

— Begin quote from ____

As far as I am able to tell, the Viceroy never removed the permissions of the named people on Citicom.

My position as Chair of the Commission is outdated, but the other appointed members in my opinion, are able to continue processing applications. Should as accept that the Viceroy did not explicitly remove these people, we can determine the Commission’s Membership to have remained. The easiest solution would be for the Delegate to appoint a Minister of Immigration to fulfill the ex-officio post on the commission.

— End quote

I’m back to the office. I will start helping out with processing the applications. My office has some new help.

Definitive as of 12/26/2017

Definitive as of 01/11/18

CITIZENSHIP COMMISSION

MEMBERSHIP
Definitive as of 23 January , 2019

Chair of the Commission:
Hobbes (Viceroy)

Co-Chair of the Commission:
Wonder Woman I (Viceroy Designee)

Appointed Members:

1. Pakitsk
  2. Fedele

Ex-Officio Members
Minister of Integration
Deputy Minister of Integration

Please note that the all members are expected to operate in conjunction with one another.

Thank you all.

CITIZENSHIP COMMISSION

MEMBERSHIP
Definitive as of May 13th, 2019

Chair of the Commission:
Hobbes (Viceroy)

Aelitia (Viceroy Designee)

Appointed Members:

1. Pakitsk
  2. Fedele
  3. Tim
  4. Davelands
  5. Zukchiva

Ex-Officio Members
Minister of Integration
Deputy Minister of Integration

I would like to apply. I do not have a lot of experience playing NS but I have a good understanding of how citizenship applications work.

— Begin quote from ____

I would like to apply. I do not have a lot of experience playing NS but I have a good understanding of how citizenship applications work.

— End quote

Glad to hear you’re interested,

Hit me up on Discord when you got a chance for a position run-down and chat trashpanda#1776, if you have it. Otherwise shoot me a forum PM

I, Libertanny, would like to apply to the Citizenship Commission, as talked with Viceroy Hobbes.

As of my experience, there is quite a lot of it. I have a quite an experience in various fields of the East Pacific (can be checked in my signature). My main reason to join, is related to my conversation with Hobbes. I would like to ensure, that possible threats / suspicious citapps are checked in every milimeter of them. And their either come out to be safe or unsafe and denied.

CITIZENSHIP COMMISSION

MEMBERSHIP
Definitive as of October 16th, 2019.

Chair of the Commission:
Aelitia (Viceroy)

Zukchiva (Viceroy Designee)

Appointed Members:

1. Pakitsk

Ex-Officio Members
Minister of Immigration: VW53a
Deputy Minister of Immigration [None]
Minister of Manpower: Encurage
Deputy Minister of Manpower: Sammy23

CITIZENSHIP COMMISSION

MEMBERSHIP
Definitive as of October 16th, 2019.

Chair of the Commission:
McStooley (Grand VIzier)

Appointed Members:

1. Pakitsk

Ex-Officio Members
Minister of Immigration: VW53a
Deputy Minister of Immigration Tretrid
Minister of Manpower: Encurage
Deputy Minister of Manpower: Sammy23

Note: As of 2/14/2020, the Viziers led by the Grand Viziers now run the citizenship process.

I, borromeanWhyKnot (TEP/WA Evrigenis), would like to apply to the Citizenship Commission, as spoken about with Zukchiva and EM.

As of my experience, I have welcomed over 75 new players in the past month (NationStates | RMB Search and NationStates | Dispatch | Guide to NationStates Guides). I am often one of the first people to meet newly founded nations and direct them to how NS and TEP work. I have created the Guide to The East Pacific’s Government (NationStates | Dispatch | Guide to The East Pacific’s Government), in which I emphasize the importance of being a citizen. My technological expertise (I am a computer scientist) could also help weed out any malicious actors. As an officer of the CitComm, I would be able to bridge the forums and the RMB, protect the region, and increase engagement in regional government.

Just FYI, I withdraw my application lol.

— Begin quote from ____

I, borromeanWhyKnot (TEP/WA Evrigenis), would like to apply to the Citizenship Commission, as spoken about with Zukchiva and EM.

As of my experience, I have welcomed over 75 new players in the past month (NationStates | RMB Search and NationStates | Dispatch | Guide to NationStates Guides). I am often one of the first people to meet newly founded nations and direct them to how NS and TEP work. I have created the Guide to The East Pacific’s Government (NationStates | Dispatch | Guide to The East Pacific’s Government), in which I emphasize the importance of being a citizen. My technological expertise (I am a computer scientist) could also help weed out any malicious actors. As an officer of the CitComm, I would be able to bridge the forums and the RMB, protect the region, and increase engagement in regional government.

— End quote

I must rescind my application as well.

CitiCom has been updated.