Concerning RP

Can I suggest creating a new thread, perhaps, to discuss the matter? I feel it should be addressed.

I am afraid that I cannot discuss this issue until BGP learns IC from OOC. When he is willing to work that out, I will be ready to discuss this issue. Under no circumstances should my RL be brought into a RP argument.

That is why we have never been able to resolve anything. You run away rather than deal with the issue as you have been doing for months now and continue to do. This is not a matter of who is right or wrong, this is an issue of resolving problems. The fact that I still do not know why you hate me so much shows just how badly the breakdown in communication is.

I have been trying to resolve this issue for a long time and have numerous times tried to show you I am not the “big bad wolf” you paint me out to be. I cannot change your opinion but I wish, just wish for once, you would give me an honest chance.

I no longer know what I can do to make this better. The solutions that seem to make the most sense I do not wish to do. I will not ignore you because I disagree with you. I will not blacklist you because I am disappointed with your response to this situation. I have been trying to resolve this issue but once again, you run away. Please, tell me what I need to do in order to get an ounce of respect from you?

I split this topic to keep with FPS’s request as well as keep the other thread free of a discussion that takes away from the nature of the thread. Please feel free to continue to respond to this discussion below.

— Begin quote from ____

It has never been a confusion of IC & OOC, and until about 20 minutes ago… You constantly bully me whenever I try to engage in the region.

— End quote

The RL issue has been addressed privately. Please read your PM’s.

I am confused here. I would like some clarification please. You say that this is not an issue of OOC and IC.

Please provide me with links where any of my RP entities, The Elite Empire, The Sacred Lands, or The Dictatorship had IC’ly bullied your nation. I cannot seem to find any RP’s that we partook in together where my RP entities bullied your nation.

Where has BGP’s post gone from this thread?

Edit: After further looking into, I see by the logs that BGP removed it himself; disregard this post.

Alright, so, there are clearly some very strong feelings here. Instead of railing at each other or focusing on the past, though, let’s talk about the future.* BGP and DFD, you’ve both expressed to me that you dislike this situation, and you’ve both said that you don’t want to deal with this conflict anymore. So why don’t each of you try to give me a suggestion for moving forward? Maybe we can get somewhere based off those.

*Yes, I know, I sound like the traditional uber-liberal character in any movie. “Let’s all talk about it.” Well, that’s what working as an RA does to ya, so get over it!