[CONFIRMATION] Reconfirmation of Arbiters 2024.1

INFORMATION

Pursuant to Article C, Section 5 of the Concordat, discussion is immediately opened regarding the reconfirmation of all sitting Arbiters of the Conclave.

This discussion shall have the duration of 3 days ending on 2024-01-08T03:40:00Z

The following Arbiters are now standing for re-confirmation:

Support.

No changes necessary in my opinion, full support

im aware the vote’s ongoing but if anyone has any questions for me specifically or on the Conclave’s happenings in general i’m willing to answer 'em

why are you so lame

im not im cool

I have voted present. I am very displeased by the Conclave’s lethargy but the Arbiters are capable.

1 Like

To explain, from my understanding all of us are all quite busy with other IRL matters. This meant that the Reviews that were taking place since October didn’t see much discussion for weeks, as no one was pushing for them.

However, I did become an Arbiter expecting my schedule to free up and free up it did starting mid-December. And now that I’m Viceroy, I’ll be able to push the Conclave forward in doing its duties (as I did for the Reviews in late November/early December), so the Conclave should be at adequate operational pace when it comes to future JRs. My fellow Arbiters have enough time to check over things and give opinions (but not necessarily to draft things), but I have enough time to draft things for them to look over, so together we should be functional for the time being.

The lethargy is definitely inexcusable and not cool, but hopefully the next term will see it gone.