[Consulate] Europe

http://imgur.com/DyCBsECl.jpg

Hello!

I am a puppet of Imperium Anglorum, the current Delegate for Europe. I am to announce here, as I have on the regional message board, that I have appointed the nation of The City-State of Vienna as our Ambassador to your region (with The City-State of Salzburg as the Ambassadorial puppet). If you would like confirmation of this appointment by telegram, I will be happy to oblige.

In news from Europe, I am very happy to announce that on 27 December 2015, we recently surpassed 200 endorsements once again and that Europe is currently the world’s 19th largest region!

Happy New Year and sincerely yours,

Imperium Anglorum
Delegate for Europe

Congratulations on surpassing two hundred endorsements. My apologies once again for missing your application when it was first made; things have been… busy as of late.

http://imgur.com/DyCBsEC.jpg
The region of [region]Europe[/region] would like to congratulate [nation]Todd McCloud[/nation] upon his formal election as delegate, and we hope to continue the good relations Europe has had with The East Pacific under his guidance.[edit_reason]Better picture.[/edit_reason]

[region]Europe[/region] would like to inform [region]The East Pacific[/region] that preparations are currently under way to affect a change in ambassador at our end. The current ambassador, [nation]The City-State of Vienna[/nation] through its puppet Salzburg, has been elevated to the office of Foreign Secretary and a new ambassador has been found to fill this role.
If there are no complaints about this change, a new ambassador shall be brought in within the next few days.

I would like to confirm the change of ambassador to TEP from myself to [nation]Dorsibdo[/nation], as I take up the role of Foreign Secretary within Europe.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to continued positive relations.

Hello!I am [nation]Dorsibdo[/nation],the puppet of [nation]Dorsendo[/nation],and I am the new ambassador of [region]Europe[/region] to [region]The East Pacific[/region]!Hope you will welcome me,and I shall have a nice spell as an ambassador.

Welcome in TEP!

Woooo!Very big congratulations for [nation]McStooley[/nation] as it officially became the WA Delegate of [region]The East Pacific[/region] !

(Also made this uptade to announce that I`m still alive)

[nation]Dorsendo[/nation]

[nation]Dorsendo[/nation] is not longer the ambassador of Europe in TEP.
I will be moved to 10.000 Islands and I will be replaced by a novice.
Goodbye TEP

Understood, thanks for the information.

This is the Embassy Thread for the region Europe.

Hello from Europe with an update, courtesy of the Foreign Office!

Larger than ever! The government has continued to send out recruitment telegrams at a blistering pace. Over the last few months, over 10 thousand recruitment telegrams have been sent to new players. And those telegrams have certainly played their role. Europe has reached some 857 nations! Not since 2009 has Europe had more than 800 residents, and not since 2005 has Europe had as more than 850 residents!

Poll on a future constitution. Europe is holding a poll on whether we will be creating a Basic Law or constitution. With a vast majority in favour, a constitutional convention is coming up in Europe’s future. The convention will convene for a few weeks to produce a working draft once the poll is complete.

New statutory book! Europe has created a book of laws called the Statutes, the compilation of all laws which have been ratified by the people of Europe, the Delegate, and the Founder, thereby making them binding in the eyes of all Europeans. Various footnotes have been added to the document. All texts are kept in their unamended forms, with amendments marked by footnotes. You can see it on our forums here: http://www.europe-game.eu/showthread.php?t=12463&p=337315#post337315

Appointment of a new WA Minister! Europe will soon be appointing a WA minister to help convey our WA policy, decisions, and reasoning to the public. Due to the length between updates, I also do want to note that over six months ago, Europe ratified the World Assembly Accord on Campaign Spam, which has duly been entered into the Statutes.

Yours,

~ Imperium Anglorum
Delegate for Europe