[CONSULATE] Krasnaya

This thread shall serve the purpose of consulate between Krasnaya and The East Pacific.

Thank you very much for having us! I am H Douglas, the Superintendent of State of Krasnaya. I will be serving in the Krasnayan diplomatic delegation along with our Minister of Foreign Affairs, Worms Republic. We will use this to communicate relevant information about the State of Krasnaya for anyone interested in TEP.

Thank you again!

— Begin quote from ____

Thank you very much for having us! I am H Douglas, the Superintendent of State of Krasnaya. I will be serving in the Krasnayan diplomatic delegation along with our Minister of Foreign Affairs, Worms Republic. We will use this to communicate relevant information about the State of Krasnaya for anyone interested in TEP.

Thank you again!

— End quote

Glad to see you here and at the start of new relations ^-^

To our friends in the East Pacific! I bring warm greetings from Superintendent of State H. Douglas, President Sage, and all the people of Krasnaya! I am Brendan Wentworth, new Minister of Foreign Affairs of Krasnaya. I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to continuing good relations between our two regions. May we always know friendship and peace!

— Begin quote from ____

To our friends in the East Pacific! I bring warm greetings from Superintendent of State H. Douglas, President Sage, and all the people of Krasnaya! I am Brendan Wentworth, new Minister of Foreign Affairs of Krasnaya. I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to continuing good relations between our two regions. May we always know friendship and peace!

— End quote

Welcome! \o/

Many Thanks! We just had elections and the new administration has seen fit to elevate me to this position. I hope to name an ambassador soon, but if no suitable candidate is found, I will be happy to serve this mission and do all that I can to promote continued ties between us.

Closed August 6th, 2023.