[Consulate] Ravana

This is the official consulate for the region of Ravana.

Approved by Minister of Foreign Affairs
Wonder Woman I

First Consulate of the Kingdom of Ravana

Welcome to the Ravana Consulate! Ravana is a constitutional monarchy currently overseen by King Ezaro of house Revera. Established in late January (2018), Ravana adopted it’s current governing Axioms, Divine Analects - Google Docs, in early June of 2018.

Ponitfex Maximus - [nation]Farlandiay[/nation]
King - [nation]Ezaro[/nation]
Chancellor - Unfilled

[hr]

June 14th, 2018
First Election Results

In the first elections for the People’s Assembly of Ravana 7 new Senators were chosen to take on the immense task of establishing the legislative precedent to guide our region. The faith of our citizens was bestowed upon these senators, and they have shown deep conviction to grow the region’s legal code. Our newest senators are; Glaciosia, Thuidor, Legend, Lanion, Kuhano Drands, Abanthia, and Slashmor. Congratulations to these upstanding citizens on their new office. The senators have been debating who shall serve as Ravana’s first Chancellor, a decision that is expected to be made in the coming days.

Diplomatic Emergence

Ravana has negotiated the opening it’s first in game Embassies this past week with Hell, USSD, and the LCN, while establishing it’s first forum embassy here in The East Pacific! Ravana hopes to deepen it’s ties with these new found allies and begin forging more relationships with other like minded regions.

[hr]

— Begin quote from ____

Established: June 13, 2018
Managed: Pontifex Maximus Farlandiay
Link: NationStates | Ravana
Discord: Discord

— End quote

Hello Everyone! Farlandiay is out vacationing, so I’m going to step in for this one.
My name is Glaciosia and I am the newly elected chancellor of Ravana, here to announce my first initiative. Our region is running a contest for our flag, anthem and a catch-all category for whatever sweet things you want to make! We have a couple prizes for the winning entries, and there’s about a week still going on (though it may be extended). We’d all love to see what you guys can do!
Full text of the post is here:
[spoiler]
Flag
Create a design representative of the region and suitable to serve as our regional flag.

Possible Imagery:
-Lion
-Raven
-Pheonix
-Colors of navy blue and purple
-Basically Whatever

Anthem
Write/Compose a written piece suitable to be used as an anthem (bonus points if works with a piece of music, bonus bonus points if you are awesome enough to write some music)

Possibly Include

Other Stuff
Write / Draw / Compose / Animate / Whatever something symbolic of or depicting the region! (multiple may be selected)/
Possible Ideas:
National personification - Wikipedia
Drawings of Buildings
Seriously Whatever

How to Participate
Create your work , then submit it via telegram email (glaciosia@ravana.org) discord or either the NS or https://ravana.org/phpbb/ forums
The contest will be concluded on the 25th of June unless not enough entries are submitted, in which case the individual contests may be extended by a maximum of two weeks.

The winners shall receive a special role in the regional discord server, a fancy letter sent to them (If they wish, and they live in the continental U.S) and a regional officership in the region with power over polls (though not necessarily immediately after the conclusion of the contest.) These rewards may be retracted if abused.

Rules
All entries must be your own work
by submitting you grant the region of ravana , and the government thereof the right to use your design, credited in this contest and the various histories of the region , as well as wherever easily possible.
The winners will be selected by a jury drawn from citizens, government officials and notable creators in the respective fields , as selected by glaciosia/
Have Fun![/spoiler]

— Begin quote from ____

Hello Everyone! Farlandiay is out vacationing, so I’m going to step in for this one.
My name is Glaciosia and I am the newly elected chancellor of Ravana, here to announce my first initiative. Our region is running a contest for our flag, anthem and a catch-all category for whatever sweet things you want to make! We have a couple prizes for the winning entries, and there’s about a week still going on (though it may be extended). We’d all love to see what you guys can do!
Full text of the post is here:
[spoiler]
Flag
Create a design representative of the region and suitable to serve as our regional flag.

Possible Imagery:
-Lion
-Raven
-Pheonix
-Colors of navy blue and purple
-Basically Whatever

Anthem
Write/Compose a written piece suitable to be used as an anthem (bonus points if works with a piece of music, bonus bonus points if you are awesome enough to write some music)

Possibly Include

Other Stuff
Write / Draw / Compose / Animate / Whatever something symbolic of or depicting the region! (multiple may be selected)/
Possible Ideas:
National personification - Wikipedia
Drawings of Buildings
Seriously Whatever

How to Participate
Create your work , then submit it via telegram email (glaciosia@ravana.org) discord or either the NS or https://ravana.org/phpbb/ forums
The contest will be concluded on the 25th of June unless not enough entries are submitted, in which case the individual contests may be extended by a maximum of two weeks.

The winners shall receive a special role in the regional discord server, a fancy letter sent to them (If they wish, and they live in the continental U.S) and a regional officership in the region with power over polls (though not necessarily immediately after the conclusion of the contest.) These rewards may be retracted if abused.

Rules
All entries must be your own work
by submitting you grant the region of ravana , and the government thereof the right to use your design, credited in this contest and the various histories of the region , as well as wherever easily possible.
The winners will be selected by a jury drawn from citizens, government officials and notable creators in the respective fields , as selected by glaciosia/
Have Fun![/spoiler]

— End quote

I am Wonder Woman! I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for TEP! I’m excited to be working with you!