Consulate Request Form

(This is the new consulate form for TEP. Please fill out the application below. The Minister of Foreign Affairs, [nation]Wonder Woman I[/nation] and the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs will respond about your application soon.)

Do you want a consulate with TEP?

Do you want a gameside-embassy with TEP?: (You must maintain a consulate with TEP for 2 months.)

If yes, below are requirements to help us determine whether or not you may be accepted
~
(35) WA nations within your region

Monthly updates to let us know how things are going

An active diplomat to come and be involved with us

Do you pledge to support TEP and contribute to our region?

TEP is open to new embassies, but we do feel we should both benefit eachother as allies in some way- whether that be culture events, military help, or WA support. What is your region’s main purpose for having an embassy with TEP?

Do you want a consulate with TEP? Aye.

Do you want a gameside-embassy with TEP?: (You must maintain a consulate with TEP for 2 months.) No.

If yes, below are requirements to help us determine whether or not you may be accepted
~

Do you pledge to support TEP and contribute to our region? Aye.

TEP is open to new embassies, but we do feel we should both benefit eachother as allies in some way- whether that be culture events, military help, or WA support. What is your region’s main purpose for having an embassy with TEP? To strengthen bonds with GCR regions, and possibly open the doors for joint events in the future.

— Begin quote from ____

Do you want a consulate with TEP? Aye.

Do you want a gameside-embassy with TEP?: (You must maintain a consulate with TEP for 2 months.) No.

~

Do you pledge to support TEP and contribute to our region? Aye.

TEP is open to new embassies, but we do feel we should both benefit eachother as allies in some way- whether that be culture events, military help, or WA support. What is your region’s main purpose for having an embassy with TEP? To strengthen bonds with GCR regions, and possibly open the doors for joint events in the future.

— End quote

What’s your regions name?

The Sith Order

— Begin quote from ____

The Sith Order

— End quote

You’re consulate has been approved!

Do you want a consulate with TEP? Yes please

Do you want a gameside-embassy with TEP?: (You must maintain a consulate with TEP for 2 months.) Perhaps, once we have had a consulate for 2 months.

~

Do you pledge to support TEP and contribute to our region? Of course

TEP is open to new embassies, but we do feel we should both benefit eachother as allies in some way- whether that be culture events, military help, or WA support. What is your region’s main purpose for having an embassy with TEP? To share in cultural events and to develop stronger relations for the future.

How embarrassing, I forgot to write who I’d like to open a consulate for. The consulate application is for the NationStates Commonwealth, which is a collection of region’s including my home of Atlantis.

Yes, [region]Hartfelden[/region] is looking to establish a consulate with The East Pacific.

Do you want a gameside-embassy with TEP?: (You must maintain a consulate with TEP for 2 months.)
Yes, after the two month period we would like to be considered for a gameside embassy.

~
Sadly we only have 17 WA nations in Hartfelden at the moment (with a total of seventy-six nations as of writing).

Yes, we aim for monthly Foreign Debriefs from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The September 2018 Foreign Debrief has nearly 900 words as of writing this application.

Yes, as a citizen of TEP I will be Hartfelden’s ambassador/diplomat to the region. I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Hartfelden, and am also in TEP’s discord server (I’m actually in a couple, as an executive for EPNS).

Of course: supporting TEP will put us well on our way of creating a German region that stands to oppose the extreme ideologies that are currently belittling the good that modern-day Germany does across the world. We strive to run a secular region that surrounds itself with positive influences, such as TEP, and common sense, so as to pay homage to the modern-day German state.

TEP is open to new embassies, but we do feel we should both benefit eachother as allies in some way- whether that be culture events, military help, or WA support. What is your region’s main purpose for having an embassy with TEP?
When we first discussed applying for a consulate with TEP, the idea of sending invitations to events as well as getting involved in TEP’s events was at the forefront of that decision. While we do not as of yet have a military (as that is not our primary focus), we have been considering establishing either a raider or independent organisation, so that may also come up in the future. Ultimately, our region is striving to just be a positive influence on the NationStates community, and that usually translates to having lots of fun through cultural events! We look forward to the prospect of any future cooperation between our two regions.

Already have one.

Yes plz :slight_smile:

~

Not actually sure how many WA nations are around in total, but given that Kundu has 39 endorsements it’s definitely higher than 35.

Gay doesn’t release monthly FA updates, but does attempt to maintain persistent communication between itself and major regions it holds relations with.

Yup, me :slight_smile:

Mutual support is of course desirable, yes.

TEP is open to new embassies, but we do feel we should both benefit each other as allies in some way- whether that be culture events, military help, or WA support. What is your region’s main purpose for having an embassy with TEP?

The primary objective of a TEP-Gay embassy revolves around cultural events and social integration between our regions. Gay is a lively place so I believe we’d be a good fit for that. Some members of our region take an interest in GA and SC affairs, and Kundu (WA delegate) actively votes on many resolutions, so cooperation on these matters is certainly possible where appropriate. It is worth nothing that Gay is constitutionally restricted to being neutral in military affairs, so cannot provide assistance in that regard in any official capacity.

— Begin quote from ____

Already have one.

Yes plz :slight_smile:

~

Not actually sure how many WA nations are around in total, but given that Kundu has 39 endorsements it’s definitely higher than 35.

Gay doesn’t release monthly FA updates, but does attempt to maintain persistent communication between itself and major regions it holds relations with.

Yup, me :slight_smile:

Mutual support is of course desirable, yes.

TEP is open to new embassies, but we do feel we should both benefit each other as allies in some way- whether that be culture events, military help, or WA support. What is your region’s main purpose for having an embassy with TEP?

The primary objective of a TEP-Gay embassy revolves around cultural events and social integration between our regions. Gay is a lively place so I believe we’d be a good fit for that. Some members of our region take an interest in GA and SC affairs, and Kundu (WA delegate) actively votes on many resolutions, so cooperation on these matters is certainly possible where appropriate. It is worth nothing that Gay is constitutionally restricted to being neutral in military affairs, so cannot provide assistance in that regard in any official capacity.

— End quote

Congratulations, as communicated over discord. Your application to open up an embassy with us have been accepted! Cheers! Here’s to building better relations between our 2 regions!

Yes
No
~
I’ve just counted at least 68
Yes, to our ability in having newsworthy stuff
Yes
Yes
Re-establish contact and general relations, potentially promote military work together again.

— Begin quote from ____

Yes
No
~
I’ve just counted at least 68
Yes, to our ability in having newsworthy stuff
Yes
Yes
Re-establish contact and general relations, potentially promote military work together again.

— End quote

Hey Yuga,

Thank you for the request of setting up of consulate with us. We are excited at the prospect of re-establishing relations with TBH.

We will accept the opening of consulate with TBH and will look forward to building and mending our relations further!

Cheers and Thank you!

One is already established.

Yes.

~

Yes.

To help promote the betterment of relations between KoGB and TEP.

— Begin quote from ____

One is already established.

Yes.

~

Yes.

To help promote the betterment of relations between KoGB and TEP.

— End quote

Hey Varidien,

Thank you for requesting to open up in-game embassy between TEP and KoGB.
KoGB has had a consulate with TEP for over 3 years and has been very active!

Without further ado, we will be officially accepting the in-game embassy request with KoGB! We’re excited and are looking forward to strengthened relations with KoGB!
Congratulations!

Do you want a consulate with tep: yes

Do you want a gameside-embassy with TEP?: (You must maintain a consulate with TEP for 2 months.) Yes

If yes,  below are requirements to help us determine whether or not you may be accepted
~
(35) WA nations within your region I was told this will be waved

Monthly updates to let us know how things are going yes

An active diplomat to come and be involved with us yes

Do you pledge to support TEP and contribute to our region? Yes

TEP is open to new embassies, but we do feel we should both benefit eachother as allies in some way- whether that be culture events, military help, or WA support. What is your region’s main purpose for having an embassy with TEP? We shall vote to support you in the wa and support you if you get attacked

This is from weruleall the founder of rulers of Broccoli

— Begin quote from ____

Do you want a consulate with tep: yes

Do you want a gameside-embassy with TEP?: (You must maintain a consulate with TEP for 2 months.) Yes

~
(35) WA nations within your region I was told this will be waved

Monthly updates to let us know how things are going yes

An active diplomat to come and be involved with us yes

Do you pledge to support TEP and contribute to our region? Yes

TEP is open to new embassies, but we do feel we should both benefit eachother as allies in some way- whether that be culture events, military help, or WA support. What is your region’s main purpose for having an embassy with TEP? We shall vote to support you in the wa and support you if you get attacked

This is from weruleall the founder of rulers of Broccoli

— End quote

Hey Weruleall,

Congratulations! Your consulate request have been accepted.

You can find Rulers of Broccoli’s consulate here: [Consulate] Rulers of Broccoli - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

Also, pls kindly DM me on discord to discuss the ambassador exchange.

My discord username: Marrabuk#9565

Thanks!

Yes! As does my region, The Ragerian Imperium.

Ideally, after two months, yes. :slight_smile:

~
Nope, sorry; only 28. In our defense, though, several of us are raiders.

Absolutely, yes, unless something serious happens irl to the drafter or the ambassador, but even then we’ll do our best to get one out.

Assuming I’m accepted as ambassador, yep! We’ll try to replace me if ever I’m unavailable for some reason, but I can not guarantee the same level of quality.

Absolutely, I and our region would love to do what we can.

All of the above, although our main purpose is to get to know one another and hopefully promote activity on both sides (though I’m sure any increase in TEP activity would be microscopic given our size difference).

ed: From the Councilor of Internal Affairs, Xemt~

— Begin quote from ____

Yes! As does my region, The Ragerian Imperium.

Ideally, after two months, yes. :slight_smile:

~
Nope, sorry; only 28. In our defense, though, several of us are raiders.

Absolutely, yes, unless something serious happens irl to the drafter or the ambassador, but even then we’ll do our best to get one out.

Assuming I’m accepted as ambassador, yep! We’ll try to replace me if ever I’m unavailable for some reason, but I can not guarantee the same level of quality.

Absolutely, I and our region would love to do what we can.

All of the above, although our main purpose is to get to know one another and hopefully promote activity on both sides (though I’m sure any increase in TEP activity would be microscopic given our size difference).

ed: From the Councilor of Internal Affairs, Xemt~

— End quote

Hey Jutomi,

TRI’s consulate request has been approved and accepted! We’re looking forward to continued relations between our 2 regions.

The official consulate can be found here: [Consulate] The Ragerium Imperium - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

Cheers!

Yes.

Perhaps eventually if we maintain the consulate.

~

Yes.

We wish to strengthen bonds with both of our regions and allow culture to flourish between us.

— Begin quote from ____

Yes.

Perhaps eventually if we maintain the consulate.

~

Yes.

We wish to strengthen bonds with both of our regions and allow culture to flourish between us.

— End quote

Which region are you applying for?