CTE'd Map Info

ok, gotcha

Okay, so here’s the dealio.

The founder of Northwest Cascade posted a total of eight times on the forums, and hasn’t been active on NationStates in a total of twenty-two days. I think it’s about time something was done about this.
The thing is, Tretrid and I are looking toward annexation. Through roleplay, we wish to expand into the territory; the reason I’m alerting you peeps of this is that (a) to get you not to assimilate the country off the map after all our hard roleplaying and (b) that future cartographer work may be in the near future once the whole annexation is fleshed out and melded in stone. In fact, I think I already have a name picked out for the new land…

Just letting you know. Otherwise, a tragic incident could’ve taken place.
-Mex

— Begin quote from ____

Okay, so here’s the dealio.

The founder of Northwest Cascade posted a total of eight times on the forums, and hasn’t been active on NationStates in a total of twenty-two days. I think it’s about time something was done about this.
The thing is, Tretrid and I are looking toward annexation. Through roleplay, we wish to expand into the territory; the reason I’m alerting you peeps of this is that (a) to get you not to assimilate the country off the map after all our hard roleplaying and (b) that future cartographer work may be in the near future once the whole annexation is fleshed out and melded in stone. In fact, I think I already have a name picked out for the new land…

Just letting you know. Otherwise, a tragic incident could’ve taken place.
-Mex

— End quote

Try and only take what NWC had. We still want to leave some space for newbies.