Current Inactives

Following nations are inactive, and not considered worthy of Historical Protection by the Office of RP Affairs at this time (unless Vlad thinks any of them are, in which case he can feel free to IM me, PM me, or edit them out of my post):
Pommpistan
The Tyrsis Imperium
Seekers of G-D
Darrowmere
Khast
Oungavar
Sindarrin
Raikatuji
Yhu
Notnormal
Baby
Hodackas
MouMouLand
Commensurate
The Big Palooka
Appanoose County
Razvanus
Alex

The following nations are no longer in the EP:
Quy
Bakostrovia
Myscenius

As a note to the map mod, these guys can all be removed at any time without objection RP wise. As a note to RPers, these guys are open game for invasions and the like.

Since we are running out of plots, does this mean we can claim the land belonging to those guys then? (Not that I’ll be able to, my population isn’t big enough yet but ;))

You’d have to ask Kellsek on that one.

I compliled a similar list some time ago, and I have a few countries that seemed like fair game that aren’t on your list. What’s the verdict on these retired nations?

Geldhame (17 posts, inactive since Sep 16, http://invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showuser=701)
Grunt 5quad (42 posts, inactive since Aug 1, http://invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showuser=953)
Spectacular Pastries (36 posts, inactive since May 8, http://invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showuser=683)
Tevi Milou (http://invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showuser=279)
Tikana (2 posts, inactive since Apr 12, http://invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showuser=739)

Then there’s a few I had marked as questionable for some reason, like

Eastern Desetland
Hypnosia
Nouveau Bretagne

Anyway, what is the verdict on these nations?

I missed Tevi Milou, Tikana, Hypnosia, and Geldhame, so, yea, they can be considered as NPC nations as well.

Grunt 5quad has taken part in an international RP, which puts him on the historical list, Nouveau Bretagne was long ago a major EP member, Eastern Desetland and Spectacular Pastries contributed some effort to the EP Government.

I think NB is still around as Nouveau Espagne, though he’s not on the forums.

— Begin quote from ____

I think NB is still around as Nouveau Espagne, though he’s not on the forums.

— End quote

Thank you. I was wondering who that endo-swapper was.

Can someone explain what plot 99 is for?

Heh, well, its not “for” anything. Its just the plot no one wants to claim…on the one hand, it borders the Pax Empire, which has defined imperialism in the EP.

On the other hand, it borders the Aquinas Net, which is known (OOCly, and by a few ICly) for being a genocidal techno-regime.

— Begin quote from ____

Heh, well, its not “for” anything. Its just the plot no one wants to claim…on the one hand, it borders the Pax Empire, which has defined imperialism in the EP.

On the other hand, it borders the Aquinas Net, which is known (OOCly, and by a few ICly) for being a genocidal techno-regime.

— End quote

Once I get a large enough population I might want it…:smiley:

well you have to wait until you claim a bordering coastal plot too. And then I Get THREE new territories
lol

— Begin quote from ____

well you have to wait until you claim a bordering coastal plot too. And then I Get THREE new territories
lol

— End quote

Umm…what costal plots? Looking at the map it looks as though there are none left…ulp… :swet:

true, unless pompistan gets eradicated for some random reason

*packilvania whistles as he walks into the dark closet

— Begin quote from ____

true, unless pompistan gets eradicated for some random reason

*packilvania whistles as he walks into the dark closet

— End quote

Is that even an inactive place?

Looks like I’ll have to create another island out of the sea if no more coastal plots become available.

160 and 154 might be open plots along the coastline…?

Since that has been posted, plot 154 has been taken and I think 160 may be landlocked. I think I might either have to ask for free passage to plot 99 or invade a coastal inactive.

— Begin quote from ____

Since that has been posted, plot 154 has been taken and I think 160 may be landlocked. I think I might either have to ask for free passage to plot 99 or invade a coastal inactive.

— End quote

I didn’t know Dannistaan was a war-mongering invader :wtf: ?

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

— End quote

One of our constituant states does have a warmongering attitude. And when you have a population of around 300+ million on a postage stamp sized island, you start to turn to desperate measures. :wink:

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

— End quote

One of our constituant states does have a warmongering attitude. And when you have a population of around 300+ million on a postage stamp sized island, you start to turn to desperate measures. :wink:

— End quote

That and the fact that “House of the war-mongering and invaders Daniistrians” doesn’t look good in the postal cards XD

Does anyone know what the culture of Sindarrin was supposed to be like? Just wondering because that’s the only logical place for me to expand to right now, so once Sparta Nuva gets up to 500 mil, I thinkit would be kind of a cool RP concept to basically merge them together.