Danger Room

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/3040/299042-danger_room.png

Welcome to the Danger Room. It’s filled with really expensive technology, like holograms, and illegal weaponry, like laser cannons. Needless to say, be careful…

Here we shall explore the responsibilities of the Executive branch of government, specifically the organizational duties of ministers, the polite manipulation of ambassadors, and the blitzkrieg skills of being a soldier. If you successfully complete this course, no one can doubt your ability to also complete real missions because the Danger Room will simulate real missions!

To get started, just post your desired course, and please include any questions you have before starting. The format will be me giving you tasks to complete, which you would do by posting a reply. For example, I might ask you to find TEP’s embassy headquarters on this forum, or who is TEP’s Head of State.

1. Minister
  2. Ambassador
  3. Soldier

Not sure what to pick?

Being a minister sounds boring, but it’s the most envied job in NS. Ministers handle the most important functions in a region, like recruiting and news. Most learn on the job, or as an assistant, but this school will compress what I learned over a long time into as short as possible.

Ambassadors may sound ceremonial and inconsequential, but they are the eyes and ears of their region. Each ambassador chooses to either be inconsequential or influential, what would you choose?

Soldiers don’t participate in wars like you would expect. Because NS was created to be a politcal simulation without war, NS’ method of fighting has developed from being able to coupe delegates of other regions. There are many details one must know about R/D, mainly timing and secrecy. Without an army, a region is not respectable. Enlist in this course to give some bite to TEP’s bark.

Pssssh minister.

Hmm…I’ve sent you a pm. Please reply with a pm.

Edit- I may have put this in the wrong spot.

Sign me up as soldier.

Welcome. I have sent you a pm with instructions.

I would like to be a minister

Challenged accepted

Minister me

http://fakeplus.com/pictures/jpg/-challenge-accepted_20120518112612.jpg