[Declaration] New Citizen Rights

— Begin quote from ____

Be it enacted by the Magisterium:

…1.1. We do we want.
…1.1.1. That includes banning whoever we want.
…1.1.1.1. That includes any residents (who are not protected by law).
…1.1.1.1.1. That includes Marsupials.
…1.1.1.1.1.1. Marsupials are defined as residents (who are not protected by law) who don’t even have the goddamn creativity to have a custom flag within two minutes of founding (I am being very generous with this time frame) and who don’t even have the goddamn respect to join the WA and endorse the delegate within two minutes of founding (I am being very generous with this time frame) and who don’t even have the goddamn initiative to apply for citizenship within two minutes of founding (I am being very generous with this time frame).
…1.1.1.1.1.1.1. Special border control officers (hereinafter: Border Control Officers) shall be tasked with removing the aforementioned Marsupials (mentioned afore and defined afore).
…1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1. The Cult of the Great Cthulhu shall be tasked with leading, organizing, managing, and leading this group of these Special Border Control Officers.

— End quote

Pls gib critisms guise but not negativity or will block

[spoiler]1. All Residents shall now form their own country within TEP, known as “Resident Rights”

1. All Residents shall receive all rights and powers that they desire within their country.

2. The Residents shall form their own government, and have the right to rebel against the legitimate government of The East Pacific.

3. The Magisterium may purge any Residents within “Resident Rights” with a 51% majority. This may be appealed to the Conclave, who is not allowed to side with the Residents.

4. Should the legitimate government of The East Pacific fall, the government of “Resident Rights” shall receive all powers from the former government.

5. All powers of the legitimate government of The East Pacific shall be revoked if they fall.
    [/spoiler]

Actually I’m starting to agree that we should ban residents if they’re not involved or doing anything. Can you change the entire bill to say the following?

“…1.1. We do we want.
…1.1.1. That includes banning whoever we want.
…1.1.1.1. That includes any residents (who are not protected by law).
…1.1.1.1.1. That includes Marsupials.
…1.1.1.1.1.1. Marsupials are defined as residents (who are not protected by law) who don’t even have the goddamn creativity to have a custom flag within two minutes of founding (I am being very generous with this time frame) and who don’t even have the goddamn respect to join the WA and endorse the delegate within two minutes of founding (I am being very generous with this time frame) and who don’t even have the goddamn initiative to apply for citizenship within two minutes of founding (I am being very generous with this time frame).
…1.1.1.1.1.1.1. Special border control officers (hereinafter: Border Control Officers) shall be tasked with removing the aforementioned Marsupials (mentioned afore and defined afore).
…1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1. The Cult of the Great Cthulhu shall be tasked with leading, organizing, managing, and leading this group of these Special Border Control Officers.”

Fuck yeah

Motion this mofo to a vote! HYPE

Seconded!

Voting begins and will end when the moon turns into curves

TEP: Biyah
WA: Lord Rahl
Vote: FOR

<earthbends the moon into a curve>

Looks like it passes.

It’s been passed with a

120203392 in favor, 2 against.

The 2 who voted against shall be removed, immediately.