Delegate Albrook's Awards for October '21 - February '22

SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR A LIMITED TIME OFFER THROUGH 2/15/22!

Hi hi, nyahallo~

My first term as Delegate is coming to a close. I am not yet prepared to be done in any leading capacity, so I’ll save you from any early farwells. I dislike saying goodbye early anyhow. Regardless, I wanted to ensure these awards are delivered while I am still Delegate!

Each of these awards are as described and awarded in tune with Pacificum Orientale Awards Act - The East Pacific - Tapatalk . If you are curious about the Awards of the Orient you nominated and voted on, that is a distinct event with its own rules as established by the Executive.

The awardees are as follows:

The Order of Eloquence
…shall be given to those nations who have contributed to the East Pacific’s roleplay traditions and communities via writing, cartography, moderation of roleplay, or other such actions

Up first, I wish to recognize the two greatest drivers of direction for their respective roleplay scenes. These two are organizing events for their respective flavors of RP and keeping everything running. This is a big task as TEP is a big region with lots of nations interested in RP, and I wanted to especially recognize two of the most consistent faces in organizing the lot of it:

• Dylan ( [mention]Dylan[/mention] )

• The Angel of Charity ( [mention]Angel_of_charity[/mention] )

Next up recognizes a new joiner who very quickly made an impact as Best Roleplay and Best Roleplay Wiki awards in their debut Roleplay Awards season.

• Casilló y Réal ( [mention]Casilló y Réal[/mention] )

And I wish to recognize a long-time roleplayer, who continues to make an impact in The East Pacific in the Forum RP scene in light of a recent full retirement from the daily government grind in TEP. This legend proceeded to earn the Best Character award for this season’s roleplay awards and earned the Silver RP Award for excellence across many seasons thereof.

• Acronis ( [mention]Acronis[/mention] )

I wish to thank the current Roleplay Officer, and Forum RP Ambassador to the Cabinet, [mention]Cryria[/mention] and each Forum RPer in the Cabinet for advice on the above selections.

Each of the following are recognized for their individual excellence to Valsora in the RMB RP scene. I wish to thank the current RMB Ambassador [mention]Mangegneithe[/mention] for recommending the following. I was recommended in particular to emphasize the great contributions from Kianhua for their immense effort into worldbuilding with their attention to detail with their advanced technology and immersive wartime posts. The report given by Aiv in particular was one in awe for its meticulous detail and shining effort. Each of these nominees are very much in with the Valsora infEKtion on the RMB and know they have much more in store.

• Danelaw Scandinavia ( [mention]Danelaw Scandinavia[/mention] )

• Kianhua

• Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich ( [mention]EasternKaiserreich[/mention] )

The Order of Valor
…shall be given to those nations who have contributed to the development of The East Pacific’s military and engaged in various military operations

For excellence in EPSA Command, having served previously as Overseeing Officer of the EPSA, and continuing to coordinate operations, represent the EPSA in Foreign Affairs, and train the newest generation of EPSA soldiers:

• Catiania ( [mention]Catiania[/mention] )

For excellence in automated assistance and everpresence in EPSA’s triggering, and being an asset greater than even that of Cat himself:

• Catbot

For being a great ally to The East Pacific, being able to summon assistance from the Thaemperial Army with mere minutes of notice before update during my delegate transition, and consistently standing up for the EPSA in a divisive R/D gameplay community:

• Andusre ( [mention]Andusre[/mention] )

And taking advantage of the fact that the Awards Act does NOT prevent me from giving awards to those who are non-citizens (inb4 conclave), for constant inclusion of TEP and the EPSA in the various liberation opportunities during my term, offering support in light of each troublesome moment - including Atlae’s accidental resignation and the Brotherhood of Malice’s raid on Frozen Circle, and for being an overall great Friend of the East in military cooperation:

• HumanSanity ( [mention]HumanSanity[/mention] )

A warm thanks to the above for their great contribution to the EPSA and TEP’s sovereignty and reputation in military affairs!

The Order of Merit
…shall be given to those nations who have preformed various governmental works that have ultimately improved The East Pacific

For dutiful maintenance of TEP’s automatic backend, including TEP’s usage of the telegram API and administrating REWARD, recognizing and rewarding those who have contributed in our endoculture in TEP:

• The Atlae Isles ( [mention]Atlae[/mention] )

Each of the following has received the Golden or Silver Order of Merit by Delegate Libertanny, but has not received this flavor of award under the present Awards Act. The reason for their award is very similar to Libertanny’s recognition with my additions:

• Wallenburg ( [mention]Wallenburg[/mention] )[adding his various terms as Conclave Viceroy]

• Zukchiva ( [mention]Zukchiva[/mention] ) [adding on his great involvement and successful term as Magisterium Provost and deep knowledge of the various systems of TEP, proven by their submission of their Conclave Tutorials to the University of The East Pacific]

• SirShadow ( [mention]SirShadow[/mention] ) [adding on their excellence as former Minister of Broadcasting, bridging Executive expertise with the Forum RP community, and their dedication as Senior Diplomat and Arbiter]

• Aivintis ( [mention]Mangegneithe[/mention] ) [adding on his dedication as UTEP Chancellor, FA Inner Circle Advisor, Cabinet Advisor, Arbiter, in active submissions to the Magisterium, and especially as RMB Ambassador. Whenever I was troubled and needed advice, he was there with not just a solution, but a strategy for going forward]

A warm thanks to the above for their great contribution to the various government institutions of TEP and making our region work behind the scenes!

The Rising Sun Award
shall be given to those nations who, whilst being new to the East Pacific, has made marked contributions in a short amount of time

Each of the following I am glad to have either personally taken a chance on or proud to have seen answer the region’s call of duty in the Executive.

• Raiu East / PAX FRUIT ( [mention]Raiu[/mention] ) [As elaborated in an award granted on. That’s not the forum filter’s fault. I just call him that since there’s an automatic trigger on the Executive Server that corrects me to that, correctly I should note, every time I say the unfiltered version. xD ]

• Romanoddle ( [mention]Romanoddle[/mention] ) [For being friendly to newcomers in The East Pacific and showing great interest as a staffer in the Ministry of Culture]

• Casilló y Réal ( [mention]Casilló y Réal[/mention] ) [For quickly becoming a Professor at the University of The East Pacific and writing an excellent series on heraldry, in addition to aformentioned greatness in Forum RP]

• Ponthieu ( [mention]Ponthieu[/mention] ) [For great contributions in the Eastern Pacific News Service as Editor]

• Domais ( [mention]Domais[/mention] ) [For great activity in the Magisterium and contributions in the Eastern Pacific News Service as Editor]

• Heppenheim ([mention]The Brazilian[/mention] ) [While not being new, for under-recognized creative interest and contributions to the Ministry of Culture]

I know each of these recipients will continue to do great things for TEP, as this is but the debut of their careers to come!

The Golden Dove Award
…shall be given to those East Pacifican diplomats who have done excellently in their duties of representing the East Pacific abroad, and have helped the East Pacific improve its relations with other regions.

For excellence in managing Foreign Affairs in terms of organization, staff management, and constantly pressing forgotten issues, bringing consensus back to order in the Inner Circle, and for continuous outreach to TEP’s allies in a great term as Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs. While he was overwhelmed during initial acceptance for what felt like a long shot application against some experienced TEP legends, I am proud to have taken a chance on:

• Raiu East / PAX FRUIT ( [mention]Raiu[/mention] )

For making bold moves and contributions since re-entering Foreign Affairs, including advocating for the present restructure of Bachtendekuppen Hall and launching [Cool Name] Minecraft Server as a joint venture to celebrate members’ interregional friendship. Even now he continues to scheme and put into motion a grand plan to revitalize Foreign Affairs, working closely with Pax Fruit presently:

• Libertanny ( [mention]Libertanny[/mention] )

A warm thanks to these diplomatic legends!

The Shining Light Award
…shall be given to those East Pacifican nations who have guided and mentored multiple East Pacificans, and helped them become active members of the region

For points prior, including the Conclave Tutorials, and uplifting the newest generation of TEP in various branches of government and into NationStates and TEP as a whole, including even taking a chance on me as Senior Diplomat and Minister of Information, and ultimately even inspiring me to run for Delegate myself

• Zukchiva ( [mention]Zukchiva[/mention] )

A special thanks to Zuk for being an absolute legend.

And BRAND NEW to the Pacificum Orientale Awards Series, behold!

The Order of Scholarship
…shall be given to those nations who have contributed to the development of The University of The East Pacific in writing, debate, and other tenure

It is only right that the two greatest pioneers of UTEP receive this award for its inaugural release. UTEP’s revitalized Past and Present, the current and immediate past Chancellor, both responsible for restoring UTEP to relevance and greatness and continued to ensure it with a Five-Step Plan continuing to be enacted today:

• Aivintis ( [mention]Mangegneithe[/mention] )

• Sammy ( [mention]Sammy23[/mention] )

Thank you to the two above for their hard work, dedication, and determination to making the University of The East Pacific healthy, fun, and a functioning source of great written works for the region.

The Akai Haato
Delegate Aurora Yukihime “Himechama” of Albrook’s Special Award. For those who have played a part in making The East Pacific most excellent during the past four months, regardless of my involvement.
Haachama chama~!

I make it no secret that I love Akai Haato, “Haachama” - First Generation Hololive vtuber world renown for being chaotically beautiful, to summarize everything as short as possible. Seeing as she shaped the theme of my delegacy, with each of my custom fields honoring her in some way (my nation pretitle and flag, Discord profile picture, status, my current variation of my name, my mind… she’s always there. Help me…), it is only right that my award honor her, of course with my own and TEP’s own creative twist on the premise.

The award is named intentionally with dual meaning. As above, for the character reference. But the Japanese translation of “Akai” is Red, and “Haato” is the Japanese pronunciation of the English word “Heart”. Thus, I grant this honor to those who have contributed to the “heartbeat” of TEP. Each of those who contributed, who were around, and who were otherwise constructive to making TEP a great place to be.

Each of the above Badges may be used interchangably. The first design features 8 hearts, honoring Haachama Day being every day with 8 on the calendar. The second design has two larger hearts, each standing for the two dominant personalities: the weak-hearted and sweet Akai Haato and chaotic Haachama. The ribbon in the middle, very prettily drooping off the badge, is adapted from Haachama’s favorite gothic lolita outfit.

The Akai Haato is lovingly granted to the following, using MM/DD/YY:

• Every OOC Admin active on 2/15/22

• All Executive staffers and advisors, including UTEP staff, active on 2/15/22

• All Magisters active on 2/15/22

• Viceroy Wallenburg, Arbiters Nociav, SirShadow, and Aivintis

• All Viziers and members of EPPS active on 2/15/22

• EPSA Command active on 2/15/22

• Forum RP Officers, Department Members, and Cartographers active on 2/15/22

• RMB RP Moderators and Cartographers as recognized by Valsora active on 2/15/22

• RMB Moderators Danelaw Scandinavia and Kavanos

• The full staff (including non-citizens) of [Cool Name] Minecraft Server

• Anya

• Mufusion

• Orson

• Pakitsk

• Kianhua

• Restoration of Eastern Kaissereich

• Peatiktist

• Brethren

• Andusre

• Mocha

• Wiranath

• HumanSanity

• Sparsdan

• Nuevo San Miguel

• Enlais

• Particle

• Blacklight Covenant

• Vandoosa

• AND, AS A LIMITED TIME OFFER, ANYONE WHO REPLIES TO THIS FORUM POST WITH Haachama chama~! OR RECOGNIZABLE VARIATION THROUGH 2/15/22 (because it makes no sense to offer something I am not guaranteed to be able to deliver past this date!)

There are simply too many of you to thank, so I do hope you quickly take the opportunity above if I missed you! Or if you want to share anyway because it’s fun. Most of you I wanted to give this to and didn’t name happened to be in those big umbrellas.

This concludes my awards. Thank you to everyone!

Haachama chama~!

But also, oh wow, I haz an award!

Haachama chama~!

But also, oh wow, I haz an award!

Haachama chama~!

These will make fine editions to my collection
Star wars reference intensifies

Haachama chama~!

Thanks for the rising sun award! I hope to serve the East Pacific loyally for the rest of time immemorial!

Haachama chama