devtest

Welcome Megathread - The East Pacific - Tapatalk]

Requirements

Open Ministries

• Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army [EPSA]

• Ministry of Education [EDU]

• Ministry of Foreign Affairs [FA]

• Ministry of Regional Affairs [RA]

Not sure? Read the description of the Government’s bodies below!

— Begin quote from ____

Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army
Overseeing Officer: [nation=Eunopiar] (Aga#3979)

The Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army is the military arm of The East Pacific, tasked with securing The East Pacific’s military interests both domestically and abroad. Soldiers of the EPSA are tasked with supporting the EPSA’s operations - whether they are large multi-day stand-offs or small hour-long sorties. During the lull time, soldiers often chat with their friends and foreign allies, cracking jokes and sharing stories of their feats in the field.

If you’re up for fast-speed gameplay, staying up late for unreasonable hours, and/or rising the ranks to boast over your peers, join the EPSA!

You’ll learn: Knowledge of NationStates mechanics, RaidingDefending portion of Nationstates, and committing a series of actions quickly in short time intervals.

Education
Chief Minister: [nation=Uchuukage] (Patchourisu.C#1081)

The Ministry of Education oversees The University of the East Pacific, the academic center of the TEP community. Members of the staff take part in inspiring intellectual conversations that bring people together and move up the ranks to become respected contributors. UTEP is open to people of all ages and not just those in the actual University. This ministry deals a great deal in out-of-character topics, which requires a sensibility for civil discourse, the use of critical thinking, and respectful conduct. For more information or assistance, contact Uchuukage.

You’ll learn: Hosting debates, critical thinking, respecting other opinions, argumenting your own opinions, and new knowledge about both in-real-life and game topics.

Foreign Affairs
Chief Minister: [nation=Libertanny] (Serge#4704)

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a perfect choice for you if you love interactions with other players! This ministry is tasked with upholding diplomatic relations with our current Allies, Embassies, and Consulates, as well as scouting regions to establish new relations. Upon joining MoFA, you are granted the title of Diplomat, and your primary job is representing our region abroad while making new friends! If you prefer paperwork over interactions, there will be things you can do as well. For more information or assistance, contact Libertanny.

You’ll learn: NationStates politics, history &structure & traditions of other regions, how to easily make friends abroad, organizational and management skills, and debating skills.

Regional Affairs
Chief Ministers: [nation=Albrook] (Yukihime#8103) & [nation=Raiu East] (PAX FRUIT#9030)

The Ministry of Regional Affairs handles most domestic matters related to the East Pacific. It runs various projects related to facilitating community engagement, ranging from hosting cultural events and podcasts through running contests, polls, and voice chats to promoting discussion about the World Assembly and recruiting and helping newcomers! This Ministry is a perfect choice if you’d like to start with easy tasks and get to know your region mates first! For more information or assistance, contact Albrook & Raiu East.

You’ll learn: About the World Assembly and game mechanics, running online events, community engagement, copywriting / journalism, BBCode.

— End quote

To apply to the Government…

Copy:
[hr]

I, ***[NATION NAME]***, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common citizen of The East Pacific to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation in The East Pacific:

World Assembly Nation in NationStates: 

Discord Username:

Are you new to NS? If not, please give a summary of your previous involvement in regional politics.

I am interested in the following: (mark with X)

]

]
Ministry of Education

]
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

]
Ministry of Regional Affairs

]
I need assistance choosing

What do you expect to contribute in your role?

IF you are applying for the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army, fill the below part as well. If not, delete this sentence and the part below.

4) Do you have any other major aliases on NationStates? (skip this question if you don't have any):
5) All major positions you have held in other regions abroad: (skip if not applicable) 
6) Are you part of any other organisations on NationStates? If so, which ones? (skip if not applicable)
7) Are you banned from any other regions, and if so, why? (skip if not applicable)

[hr]

Click button below, Paste, Fill Out and Post:

Credit: [mention]Zukchiva[/mention] ; Edited by: [mention]Libertanny[/mention]

tets

I, [NATION NAME], solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common citizen of The East Pacific to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

[tr]
[tr]Nation in The East Pacific:

Discord Username:

Are you new to NS? If not, please give a summary of your previous involvement in regional politics.

]

]
Ministry of Education

]

]

]

IF you are applying for the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army, fill the below part as well. If not, delete this sentence and the part below.

1. Do you have any other major aliases on NationStates? (skip this question if you don’t have any):
  2. All major positions you have held in other regions abroad: (skip if not applicable)
  3. Are you part of any other organisations on NationStates? If so, which ones? (skip if not applicable)
  4. Are you banned from any other regions, and if so, why? (skip if not applicable)

[/tr]
[/tr]

I, [NATION NAME], solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common citizen of The East Pacific to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Discord Username:

]

]
Ministry of Education

]

]

]

1. Do you have any other major aliases on NationStates? (skip this question if you don’t have any):
  2. All major positions you have held in other regions abroad: (skip if not applicable)
  3. Are you part of any other organisations on NationStates? If so, which ones? (skip if not applicable)
  4. Are you banned from any other regions, and if so, why? (skip if not applicable)

test

Discord Username:

]

]
Ministry of Education

]

]

]

test