Discussion on the Origins of World Religions

This matter was once raised and a thread was created by Ember to discuss. It’s floated around on Skype once or twice, but we have not been able to sustain a proper discussion or make a decision on the Origin of the Religions of the World. Although it would be interesting to hear about made up religions such as Druidism, Vayan Catholicism, Ademarite etc., I am more specifically concerned about real life religions that many of us share specifically the Abrahamic religions (as they are closely intertwined).

Many of us are related in some way to the Abrahamic religions, specifically Christianity, in some way or other. We all have different views, ideals and beliefs concerning them. Because Christianity plays an important part in many of our nations’ demographics and history, it’s not something I believe we can ignore. There will be people (I myself included) who are quite sensitive about our religions, this is a topic we should approach tentatively.

I suggest that NPC nations for the three major Abrahamic religions: Islam, Judaism and Christianity are created, in which the religions emerged and evolved. Do you guys agree?