Dovakhan crises

Nations in the southeast quadrant of the map, like Krech, Vladivostok, East Malaysia, and Xiopothos are highly involved in the situation. Nations in the northeast and southwest quadrants, like Loop, Pack, and Kelssek, are less involved but still concerned. Nations in the northwest quadrant, like Gnidrah and Yours Truly, are almost totally uninvolved. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that Dovakhan is in the southeast quadrant.

Only two sections of the map, 99 and 120, are open in that general area. However, Krech’s planes were told to attack EM with an approach so as to make it appear that they were attacking Dovakhan. So Dovakhan borders EM.

Wouldn’t that leave map slot 120 as the only possible location for Dovakhan?

Well, actually, that wouldn’t work, seeing as 120 has no coastline, and Krech and Vlad both spoke of blockading the nation.

Furthermore, location wasn’t the deciding factor here. If Dovakhan were plot 159, I’m sure Krech would attack him just as much as if he were plot 141. Fact is, this war is based on philosophy, not location.

And finally…Dov should get to pick his place on the map; we shouldn’t be forcing him into it via RP.

I concur with the nation of Free Pacific States. Let Dovakhan pick his own spot.

QUEL CRISE!

All I want is a coastal plot formed in relatively the same shape as Haïti. This is because Tschmuschaboumtopois and the three capitals are between the peninsulas.

89B would work.

Well, I’m not authorized to approve your request, Dov, but from the looks of things, theres no reason Kell would turn it down.

On a sidenote…lol, Krech/Vlad/Aquinas, you are so…screwed. Dov borders Pack!

Do you think that was an accident :wink:

lol, you may live to regret that if you dont like assimlations :stuck_out_tongue:

kidding, its good to have a neighbor, AND gives me a reason to nuke up people for attacking so cloase to my borders :stuck_out_tongue: