Dovakhanese Questionnaire

As many may know, I’ve taken jurisdiction of the nation of Dovahofkiin (located in Northern Atlantia). I’ve been trying to piece together the actions and roleplay of the past Dova and combine it with more modern influences. That being said, I have quite a few questions that relate to my research of the adopted nation.
((This generally is geared towards roleplayers that were around during the era in which the user Dovakhan was active.))

1. Why did the name ‘Dovakhan’ change to ‘Dovahofkiin?’ Did this have to do with language translation or with the mistaking of names?

2. Why was Dovakhan transported from Yasteria Major (present-day Pax-Draconica) to Northern Atlantian? For preservation or otherwise?

3. Or is Dovahofkiin a completely different entity from Dovakhan?

Any other extra information will be much thanked.

The two countries are completely separate. I don’t believe the one you took control of ever rped.

— Begin quote from ____

The two countries are completely separate. I don’t believe the one you took control of ever rped.

— End quote

Well, it seems awfully strange that the names are so similar. Thank you for letting me know, though.

I might add influences of Dovakhan to Dovahofkiin anyway, just to make things interesting.

Yeah, Dovakhan is now a part of The Pax Caliphate.

I also found this thread by the original owner of Dovahofkiin: http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/5207145/1/#new