Down the Rabbit Hole

Your Character Sheets should be posted http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=5815 prior to playing, this will be AD&D style RP

Bold = Direct DM descriptions
Italic = details of room where needed
Plain text = most other stuff
Colored text = probably something important, be sure to look for it

Your Head aches with a dull throb you recall the tavern the night before but not much else, as your eyes open through the crust of ick that accumulated on them in the night, you notice you are in a darkened room, a tiny light flickers in the distance, you can smell the odor of decay and of other people your ears detect the sounds of others just making from their , , “nap”.

It is too dark in the room to make out anything te air feels heavy and stale

Cast Detect undead.

I sit up and look around.

Your spell detects no infernal creatures of the night, the distant light begins to play tricks with your eyes the room appears to grow darker then lighter

Well, if I’m there too, I just wait for the inevitable.

After noticing i´m not alone, i quickly stand up (almost losing balance for a moment, thanks to the hit in the head…), and move backwards in direction of the nearest wall. As soon as my back is covered i ask to no one in particular: “Who are there?”

As you speak you see a faint glimmer begin to coalece in the middle of the room illuminating your companions, the light begins to form into a skeleton wearing a long outdated style of armor, is speaks “Thou art here not of thy own accord, doom awaits those who dally, run seave now the inverted tower of Neef the evil”
the Skeleton begins to dematerialize, as it deas a faint green glow remains in the room from a phosphoresent slime on the ceiling,
you can see a passage to the north

I kneel and offer a quick prayer to evening glory (moderate deity of undeath and love).

“Is everyone here ok?”

He gets up, turns to the others and says: “Yes, I suppose I’m not too bad.” He looks around. “It looks like fate has bought us to this inprobable situation. Since we are here, let me introduce myself. I’m Athi son Seres from Hungaria.”

He quickly turn his attention to Noi and say:
“I´m fine. Thanks for asking, milady.”
Then he answers Athi: “Humans call me Heero Sharpblade, young one. And i came from the forests in the northeast.”
And he looks into the passage to the north saying:
“There is a passage over here, let´s move.”

OOC: My char is trying to remember if he ever heard of Neef, or the inverted towed. Loop, please make the roll :slight_smile: .

I get up and gesture to Heero, then the north passage. “Ta malla haga lissimino. Khag toh ba.”

OOC: My character doesn’t speak English, knowing only obscure Elven languages. He still heard the skeleton’s message, which appeared to him to be in his own language.

“No time like the present to get moving. Lets try to get out of here so we can find out where in the world we are.”

Would like to make religion check to see if I know of NEEF.

“All right then, let’s get moveing.” He goes forward carefully.

OOC: I thought we speak latin, as it was the universal language in the middle ages. Anyway, it doesn’t matters.

It takes a bit of Jarring of your nogin but you de recall hearing some years ago or a manical wizard named Neef The mildly abrasive, a less than apealing appelation to be sure, he had dreams of conquoring something somewhere but failed as for religous ties there are none that you know of

Noi chuckles as she walks.

“Maybe I can add one more to my lady’s fold.”

After recalling what he knew about Neef, he spoke: “Be on your guard, everyone. This Neef was an wizard know to be insane and…”

Hearing someone speaking in elven for the first time in years surprised him enough to stop and turn to Salux saying with a smile on his face: “Mae govannen, mellon.”

Then, worried that the others might get upset by their “secret” conversation, he indicated the others with the eyes and asked: “Lle quena i’lambe tel’ edan lammen?”

OOC: Kand, please post the translation of your elven phrases in OOC, as i don´t understand elven… I´ll be (loosely) using the “The Grey Company’s Elven” whenever my char has to speak elven (unless you have a better idea).
The 2 phrases meant: Well met, friend, and Can you speak in “common”?.