Dremaur Dreamin' - East Expansion

Adding onto Sammy’s UTEP question, and previous UTEP comments/questions I made, lemme ask you a hypothetical. Would you consider the idea of collaborating with foreign regional governments in order to see through mutual visions of expanded universities?

Sammy: How would you envision UTEP under your Delegacy?
Aiv: Adding onto Sammy’s UTEP question, and previous UTEP comments/questions I made, lemme ask you a hypothetical. Would you consider the idea of collaborating with foreign regional governments in order to see through mutual visions of expanded universities?

So to answer, i want to find the right person to build onto UTEP, but I also want to have a clear line of research projects for people to pursue pertaining to historical things, something thats all pretty early in development for me. As for collaborating with foreign governments I really like that Idea and will pursue that, as different regional governments can share differing perspectives and ideas.

Will you continue the tradition of most recent Delegates, and join Urthvision at some point? XD

One of my personal projects that i plan to work on regardless of election results will be getting involved with Urth, and finally submitting that app ive been on for nearly a year, so yeah the possibility is definitely there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How many islands are there in XKI?

9000 too many imo. #eattheislands

1 Like