Duelland Storiesr

March 3, 1978

The Mayoral Riot in Pan City, Duelland

Part 1

The Mayoral Riot took place in March 3, 1978 in Pan City, Duelland. It all started because of a corrupt mayoral election that happened in Pan City, Duelland. The Victor of this election was Gard Wright, a corrupt businessman, he was the owner of Duelland Beauty Resort and Hotels. Gard Wright was known for his expensive suits and jewelry, he was also known for his bad treatment towards his employees. Gard Wright beat Cameron Slip by a landslide, but according to the polls a week before the election, polls showed Cameron Slip winning 71% to 29% Gard Wright. On the day of the election, when the winner was announced it caused outrage and hour later a riot occurred which caused more than 2,534 arrests, 16 deaths, and 245 injuries. Here a true story about this event:

I cant wait for Cameron Slip to win this election! Jay says with a smile on his face Not only that but he will be the first Pan City born to win this election, which is weird because this race is for the mayor of Pan City Jason says as he looks at the TV. Then the news anchor says Well folks the winner of this election looks like it gonna be Gard Wright, Goodnight everybody and after he says that, they look at each other What in the actual… let me not say it! Jason says angrily This cant be real he continues I mean the guy was losing in the polls last week but he wins the election! He says as he paces back and forth across the living room.

One Hour later, Jay and Jason sit together watching the DLNTV, pissed off about the result of the election, then out of nowhere, they hear gunshot and yelling We want Slip! If not we dip! They look out of their apartment window and they see a bunch of people with guns and torches walking the block,Should we join Jason? He chuckles.

To be continued

DELETED BY MODERATOR Refer to http://forum.theeastpacific.com/single/?p=10012029&t=7004798 for more information.

DELETED BY MODERATOR Refer to http://forum.theeastpacific.com/single/?p=10012029&t=7004798 for more information.

March 3, 1978

Part 2

(Should we join Jason) Jay chuckles, (I dont know man, I think their taking this to far) Jason says. They continued to hear gunshots and yelling. (Well Im going to join them) Jay says as he brings his handgun and rifle with him (What are you doing? This is not safe) Jason says as he gets in the way of Jay, (You cant go man,they have guns and torches, the police are gonna shoot you!) Jason says, pointing at the window. (Im going whether you like it or not) Jay says as he pushes him out the way and opens the door.

(But…) Jason whispers and he looks out the window (What the…!) He says as he sees multiple cars on fire. Jason runs to the door and begins to look for Jay. (If their corrupt, let shoot them up) Jay yells along with rioters (Let shoot these mf down!) one of the rioter screams as the swat pulls up on them (take out your guns!) another rioter says as he points his rifle toward the Swat. (Fire!) he yells. The rioters begin to unleash fire and fury to the Swats.

Jay sees them shooting and he takes out his rifle form his bag and shoot as well. Jason walks down the stairs and he hears constant gunfire to his right. (What going on!) he says shocked, more SWATs arrive. (Keep shooting!) one of the rioter yells and he runs towards the SWATs and throws a rock, then a SWAT shoot the rioter in the head and he collapses on the floor. The SWATs begin to push the rioter back and throw tear gas at the group of rioters. (I think we should stop we are gonna die if we continue to shoot) Jay says nervously (Screw that! If they are corrupt, we shoot them up) the rioters yells. (I gotta look for him!) Jason says as he runs through the crowd of rioters, (Jason! Jason! Jason! Where are you?) he says as he jumps to see if his friend is in front of him. (Oh Lord) Jason says.

To be continued

March 3, 1978

The Ending

(Oh lord) Jason say, he continues to look for him but there no sight of Jay. (If I dont find him now, I dont know what will happen to him) he says, looking around. (Guys we need to stop this!) Jays says as he puts his rifle in his bag, (Stop this madness!) he continues and rioters continues with their yelling and shooting. (Stop!) he says as a bullet pierces through chest (They shot me) he says as another bullet hits his neck, he drops his bag and collapses. (They kill one of us!) a rioter yells, Jay is killed by two gunshots. Jason continues to look for Jay and after several hours, as the riot begins to die down Jason sees a bag that matches Jay bag. (Jay’s bag) he looks at it and grabs it but then he sees a body next to the bag. (No!No!No!) he flips the body to see his face, he begins to tear up (Jay? Jay?) he says looking at him. (All of this for an election!) he yells with anger (We need to end this!) he says looking up.

From that day and on, Jason Miller became a political activist and his goal was to end corruption and fraud in the government. He became a senator and pass bills that would make it difficult for anyone to fix or influence an election with money or power.

The End

OOC: More stories are coming in 1-2 week