Earth 2839

((OOC: This is an Open RP. Link to some information :slight_smile:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/earth-2839-alt-ooc-t16258.html ))

Military Checkpoint between City 14 and City 15
2839. September 15th
Central Timezone 2357

The spotlights are litghting up the dirt road and the forest nearby. Soldiers were behind sandbags ready to shoot at anything that moves. Inside the building were more soldier about twenty. The road was calm the gate only opened 8 times this day.

“Alrighty when will the shift come?” asks one of the soldiers outside behind the sandbags.

“Eh you should ask the Captain.” replies the other soldier next to him both wearing the same type of gasmask.

“Nah I aint gonna woke him up, Im not ready to die, you know.” says the soldier when something moves in the forest. One of the spotlights immediately turns in the directions lighting it up.

“You saw that, was that an TFF?” asks one of the soldier the other in a hurry, while pointing he’s assault rifle in the direction.

“I bet it was, I’ll wake up the captain!” replies the other soldier.

“Mkay, but be fast!”

One of the soldiers starts to run back to the building in the middle of the checkpoint while the other stays there aiming he’s gun at the direction where the noise came. After a few minutes later an alarm can be heard and soldiers runing out of the building in gasmasks and in combat gears to the sandbags or to the roof to grab one of the four MGs (Machine Gun). When every soldier takes their position a squad of four soldier starts to advance towards the forest while two spotlight lights up the area.

City 0, Phalanx-Tower 157th floor
2839. September 16th
East Timezone 0103

A man in military uniform were looking out on a big window, straight to the lights of the city. A knock can be heard on the wooden door.

“Come in” says the man not even turning away from the window.
The door opens and a Corporal steps in.

"Sir, our checkpoint was attacked known as R-8-6-4-3-0! States the corporal.

“What about it? We get attacks daily.” Replies the man.

“But General this is different, the radio…just gone mute!” Says the corporal.

The general turns to the corporal facing him. “What do you mean by mue? Did we lost the checkpoint?” Asks the general

“Im not sure sir! I was speaking with the Captain, they sent out a squad to investigate the noise in the forest, and then… everything gone mute…” Replies the Corporal.

“Now thats interesting… send out three truck full of soldiers and 10 researcher.” Orders the General.

“Sir, yes sir!”

“Dismissed!” Orders the General.

The corporal salutes then leaves the office closing the door behind him. The general calls up the room 000. As he hears the familiar voice at the other end he begins

“I think they came again.” States the general

“Mhm.” Replies the general

He ends the phone call and takes a silenced 9mm pistol out from he’s upper drawer. He shoots the window a couple of times till its breaks, then he takes a deep breath and jumps out.

Military Checkpoint between City 14 and City 15
2839. September 16th
Central Timezone 0003

“Captain, we gone black out here!” Says the Radioman

“Nuts, call back the squad give them the signal!” The two spotlight turns off and on twice.

300m ahead

"Sir, this was the signal, we should turn back! Says a private

“Ask them on radio whats going on?” Replies the corporal as they come to a halt.

“Eh…its mute…not even static…its like the radio is turned off like totally off.”

“God…damnit okay everyone we are turning back!” Orders the Corporal

Back at the checkpoint

“So what happened exactly private?” Asks the Captain as he sees the squad turning back.

“I was speaking with the secretary of the general about our happenings here when…everything gone mute…there were no static just pitch black mute!”

“Okay, probably they will send some reinforcement here.”

A blue light appeard in the deep forest strong enough to be seen at the checkpoint but after a few seconds its gone.

City 0, Mayer street Phalanx-Tower entrance
2839. September 16th
East Timezone 0005

Military jeeps speeding down the street followed by an ambulance. Soldiers hopping out of the jeeps making a way for the paramedics with a strecther. More jeeps arrives blocking the street off and deflecting the crowd away from the street.

After a few minutes the ambulance leaves leaving only a blood splash on the scene. Investigation teams rushes to the General’s office.

“So what happened here, our wealthy General decided its a good night to jump?” Asks one of the Investigator

“As far as we know, he took he’s silenced 9mm shoot the glass…and jumped.” Replies another packaging the pistol.

“We are currently checking for any ca- BINGO he called up room000 few seconds before he jumped…but the call itself is encrypted.”

“Oh, for the mother of love… can we decrypt it?”

“Eh give my team a month or so.”

“For fuck sake a whole month?”

“Well I never saw this type of encrypting neither them, so yes a whole fucking month!”

“Okay okay…I dont know nerd stuff so this time you get a month.”

The investigator shrugs and takes the phone on the table with him.