Hello!
I am once again running for election as Provost of the 71st Magisterium, hoping to continue my work from the current session of the Magisterium.
As Provost, my focus has been on ensuring that the Magisterium is well organised, and respectful of it’s membership and the TEP community.
I am pleased with how this has panned out. And there are three things in particular that I am proud of:
- Promises made to members of the Magisterium in response to their feedback were kept. For example, the promise to routinely hold roll calls to try and maintain Magister activity
- Ensuring the legislative record was updated, a practice that stopped in May 2024
- Drafting and passing the HOGS Amendment Omnibus, simultaneously ensuring that our legislation remained effective, while also updating our legislative templates to make sure we are closer aligned to active Resolutions of the Magisterium than before (there is still more work to be done in this space)
If re-elected as Provost, my focus would remain on ensuring that leadership of the Magisterium is reliable, stable, and supportive of our most important resources - our Magisters.
I want the Magisterium to be a place where Magisters can be confident to raise suggestions or issues. I want Magisters to know that if they need support with something - anything from answering a question through to supporting in the development of legislation, that they can come to the Office of the Provost and receive that support.
Thank you for reading this far. My abilities to hype myself up haven’t improved since my last run for election, so as always, if you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask them and I will be happy to answer (or try to, at least!).
Kind Regards,
Ladona(talacon).