[ELECTION] Nominations for Provost of the 58th Magisterium

The Winter/Summer Solstice has now passed, this means it’s time for another Provost Election season.

This will be for the 58th Magisterium, the 3rd session of 2023.

As per the Standing Orders, a Magister may nominate another Magister. Alternatively, a Magister may nominate themselves, but must have another Magister second their nomination.

Should a Magister accept their nomination, they may then create a campaign thread. Should they deny their nomination, or neglect to reply, their candidacy will be invalid.

Nomination period is between: Thursday, June 22, 2023 2:50 PM UTCMonday, June 26, 2023 2:50 PM UTC

List of Magisters
(24 as of June 21st, 2023)

WA Magisters:

• A mean old man
  • Asendavia
  • ArenaC
  • American-Cascadia
  • Brotherland
  • Cappedore
  • CyberiumShadow
  • Dabeez
  • Dremaur
  • God-Emperor
  • Greenlad
  • Halleyscomet08
  • Kyon Thomas
  • Mangegneithe
  • Marrabuk
  • McStooley
  • Phoenixia
  • Sammy23
  • Vussul
  • vw53a

Non-WA Magisters:

• Cloud
  • Kingdom_of_Napels
  • Silvae
  • The Ambis

Scheduled LOA:
N/A

Suspension record:
N/A

Given the choice is obvious, I am once again forcing @CyberiumShadow to run.

I second @CyberiumShadow

I self-nominate.

Ill second @Vussul. Im interested in seeing what your campaign offers us.

Because why not, im nominating myself

Seconding @SiriusBlack8009

I nominate God-Emperor, vw53 and Sammy.

I nominate A mean old man.

Provost is a position that keeps on tempting me. That I can’t deny, but I think it’s not the proper time. I’ll decline, but thanks a lot for the nomination, very appreciated.

I’ll accept my nomination and I also nominate @Dremaur and @Halleyscomet08

The position of Provost has tempted me for a long time. At this moment however, it does not. Seeing my recent long LOA, it seems unfitting to me as well. All in all, I thankfully decline.

Unfortunately, I am currently working on a project for TEP that would be made difficult if I was Provost. While I am honored to me nominated, I must decline. Thank you for your consideration, however.

I appreciate the nomination but with my other TEP responsibilities i do not wish to overload myself at this time.

Good luck to all nominees

Nominations are now closed.

Your candidates are:

• CyberiumShadow
  • Vussul
  • The Ambis

Vote here: [VOTE] Provost of the 58th Magisterium