[Embassy] League of Conservative Nations

This thread shall serve the purpose of Consulate of League of Conservative Nations.

THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF
https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_league_of_conservative_nations

DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: NEW GANDOR

DIPLOMATS
TERRANIHIL * GREATER SACRAMENTO * FOXILAN * AMAAN LAND

THE CONSULATE OF THE REPUBLIC

CHIEF CONSUL QUEBECSHIRE
CONSUL CAEZAR
CONSUL EMINOPLE

THE COUNCIL OF THE REPUBLIC

CREEPEROPOLIS * THE NEW FANDOM REPUBLIC * NEO POLISOPHOS
GREATER SACRAMENTO * AMAAN LAND * WILLDAVIE
TERRANIHIL * SPODE HUMBLED MINIONS

NEWS

NEW DIPLOMATS
[justify]The Department of Foreign Affairs recently accepted Amaan Land and Foxilan as diplomats. The Department is reassigning regions to each diplomat. The increase in diplomats will likely lift the workload off the original three staff members. [/justify]

STATE OF THE REPUBLIC

The State of the Republic is a monthly address to the region. I have removed some parts for the sake of relevance.

OFFICE OF THE CONSULATE

The month of March saw an incredible surge in regard to activity, which I would like to largely attribute to the Terraconserva Roleplay Association and LCN Wiki Organization’s work during this time. It has been great to see an average of roughly one hundred posts per day over the last ten or so days. The quarantine is without a doubt difficult for many of us, especially in respect to finding things to do, so I believe keeping the region active is a productive and worthwhile undertaking, especially at this time.

[justify]The Consulate is of the opinion that the region has performed outstandingly over the last month, and that the region is generally secure. On the subject of recent political events, I would like to congratulate Kuriko on her victory in the World Assembly Secretary-General election (also to Salaxalans who I met like three days ago) and I would like to thank the members of this region who aided, by supporting Kuriko, in deposing Caelapes from office and bringing us a Secretary-General who may actually use their influence productively. I would also like to thank The Noble Thatcherites for getting us involved and leading that campaign.

Our general goals for April include the maintaining of a strong active base as well as continuing community events such as the voice call gatherings and other game nights, to hopefully mitigate some of the boredom at this time. We encourage any members looking for more involvement to consider a bureaucratic job in one of our departments or to consider attempting to serve on the Council of the Republic at this “mid-term” nomination cycle coming up.

-Quebecshire, Chief Consul of the Republic

COUNCIL OF THE REPUBLIC

This past month for the Council in terms of legislature was, for the most part, quiet and calm with no serious “regional crises,” as they are called, occurring. This month, no significant pieces of legislation were presented, voted on, or passed. Our community of nations has steadily risen since the beginning of March 2020 and activity and popularity of the regional roleplay (RP) are rising with dozens of RMB posts being posted regarding the regional RP which commonly called “Terraconserva.” As of writing, the roleplay has seventeen active participants, up from fourteen at the beginning of the month. For now, stay safe and active. Long live the League!

-Creeperopolis, Speaking Council Delegate[/justify]
[justify]

DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Fellow LCNers I am Gandor the Director of Foreign Affairs. First, a big thanks to Terranihil for taking over for a bit while I adjusted to online classes, I appreciate the help. Second, we have seen an increase in staff which I am thankful for. Welcoming aboard Foxilan and Amaan to the team. All of my staff are awesome people and I’m glad to be working with them. Third, more embassies have been approved and the number has been growing steadily, we are still talking with other regions on events and will keep everyone updated. It is my hope to start liberation activity again, as this gave fellow regionmates something other than the RP (don’t get me wrong I love the RP, but understand it’s not for everyone). Finally, like I said above it is my goal to become more active in the Nationstates community and participate in events such as Liberations, or even other multi-regional events. I would like to do this to bring about something new, something fresh. We will be discussing detail with other regions. If you have any questions please let me know. Stay safe during these strange times, I hope you and your families are ok and stay healthy. Thank you for your time.

-New Gandor, Director of the Department of Foreign Affairs[/justify]

Hello

It has been a while.

REGIONAL NEWS

• New Council: After nominations over the last few days, the new Council of the Republic is in session. We have several new faces.

• New Legislation: The Council has been busy making legislation. The LCN Defense Administration and the Free Nations Region’s military have formed an alliance. A new act allowing the Defense Administration and Police Force to prosecute those who break the law in court is being voted on.

• Population Growth:  The massive influx of new nations because of Drew Durnil’s videos has caused the LCN’s population to double to over 220. Activity in the RP has increased as well.

— Begin quote from ____

Hello

It has been a while.

REGIONAL NEWS

• New Council: After nominations over the last few days, the new Council of the Republic is in session. We have several new faces.

• New Legislation: The Council has been busy making legislation. The LCN Defense Administration and the Free Nations Region’s military have formed an alliance. A new act allowing the Defense Administration and Police Force to prosecute those who break the law in court is being voted on.

• Population Growth:  The massive influx of new nations because of Drew Durnil’s videos has caused the LCN’s population to double to over 220. Activity in the RP has increased as well.

— End quote

Very cool news update! Thanks for the news :stuck_out_tongue: