Embassy of Aivintis

Welcome to the Embassy of Aivintis!

The Federal Kritarchy of Aivintis, commonly known as Aivintis is a unitary sovereign state and territorial empire in southeast Gondwana. Aivintis is the sovereign metropole of Oilean and Banteay. The nation shares land borders with two countries - Joralesia in the southwest and East Cerdani in the northwest. The government is lead by the Supreme Court, which is comprised of Justices and led by the Chief Justice, our head of state.

LIST OF ITEMS
Embassy requests
Free trade requests
Mutual defense pact requests
Non aggression pact requests
Free movement requests
Student exchange requests
Invitations to international events
Requests for military cooperation
Invitations to alliances
Other (specify)

Current Diplomatic Relations

[N/A]

Official Transmission from the Margravate of Rosalica:

To whom this may concern,

Greetings from Rosalica!

On behalf of her majesty Margravine Rachel III of the Margravate of Rosalica, I would like to open relations between our two nations. In order to do so, we would like to apply for the following:

-Diplomatic Recognition
-Embassy Exchange
-Cultural Exchange
-Student Exchange

We also invite you to visit us any time. We provide many attractions and resorts for all ages, and depending on the circumstances, arrangements can be made to meet with the royal family if requested. If there are any issues, please feel free to contact me at any time and I’ll do my best to assist.

Sincerely,
Rini Ververs
Minister of Foreign Affairs

[pre]From the office of Peter Florence.[/pre]

To whom this may concern,

Hail, Rosalican. Aivintis appreciates your offer, but in the follow areas, we must decline:

-Cultural Exchange
-Student Exchange

However, we will accept an embassy in Maven, and will send an ambassador and a few armed guards to Rosalica as a diplomatic exchange, and we will formally recognize Rosalica, and in turn we request you do the same.

We thank you for your interest in Aivintis, and hope you will understand our position in declining such cultural exchange.

In solidarity,
Peter Florence
Magister of Foreign Affairs and Count of Maven

Updated to include current relations with Durakia and West Arkalarius, as well as the Maven-Bursil Treaty.

TRANSMISSION FROM THE CONFEDERACY OF RUFUINA

Greetings from Fargo
Glory to the confederated state

The confederacy expresses it’s warm wishes to your government and nation, we wish to establish diplomatic ties to your nation starting off with standard mutual recognition of our nations, and mutual embassy exchange in each of our capitals, we’d also like to discuss how we the confederacy can potentially trade with you in the future, our main exports is fire arms and military vehicles that are of top quality.

We hope to hear back from you soon, our warmest wishes go to you.

Yours truly
Embassy of Fargo
Glory to the confederated state

[pre]From the office of Peter Florence[/pre]

Hail, foreign emissary. Our glorious Kingdom would be more than willing to establish embassy exchange, recognition, and trade. We offer up the following agreement:

[spoiler]In order to ensure peaceful and long-lasting diplomatic relations between the Confederacy of Rufuina and the Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis:

[ul]*]The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis formally recognizes The Confederacy of Rufuina as a sovereign state;

*]The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis retains rights to Free Trade within The Confederacy of Rufuina;

*]The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis is represented by the official Aivintian Ambassador and the Aivintian Embassy in the capitol city of Rufuina;

*]The Confederacy of Rufuina formally recognizes The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis as a sovereign state and the sole legitimate heir to the Dale Kingdom of Aivintis;

*]The Confederacy of Rufuina retains rights to Free Trade within the port cities of Maven, Bricaster, and Frosthollow;

*]The Confederacy of Rufuina is represented by the official Rufuinan ambassador to Aivintis and the Rufuina Embassy in the Foreign Affairs Capital of Aivintis, Maven;

*]The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis and The Confederacy of Rufuina are subject to an indefinite period of Non Aggression between their two sovereign nation-states.[/ul][/spoiler]

Peter Florence

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Peter Florence

Kamusta!

The Democratic Republic of Sokala like to apply for the following

• Non-aggression pact

• Diplomatic recognition

• Embassy exchange

• Trade agreement

Regarding trade, we are pleased to say that we are willing to enter a trade agreement with Aivintis. The following are Sokala’s top exports:

Sincerely,

Theodore Dorbes
The Democratic Republic of Sokala

[pre]From the office of Peter Florence[/pre]

Good day, Minister.

I must apologise for the lack of haste, the time since your application for diplomatic relations has been littered with various administrative duties that slowed the process immeasurably. I do hope that your nation is still interested in relations with Aivintis, and I promise such a delay will not occur once relations are entered.

Without further ado, I offer you the following treaty.

[spoiler]In order to ensure peaceful and long-lasting diplomatic relations between The Democratic Republic of Sokala and the Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis:

• The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis formally recognizes The Democratic Republic of Sokala as a sovereign state;

• The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis retains rights to Free Trade within The Democratic Republic of Sokala;

• The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis is represented by the official Aivintian Ambassador and the Aivintian Embassy in the capitol city of Sokala;

• The Democratic Republic of Sokala formally recognizes The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis as a sovereign state and the sole legitimate heir to the Dale Kingdom of Aivintis;

• The Democratic Republic of Sokala retains rights to Free Trade within the port cities of Maven, Bricaster, and Frosthollow;

• The Democratic Republic of Sokala is represented by the official Sokalan ambassador to Aivintis and the Sokala Embassy in the Foreign Affairs Capital of Aivintis, Maven;

• The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis and The Democratic Republic of Sokala are subject to an indefinite period of Non Aggression between their two sovereign nation-states.

This treaty may be reviewed for termination or further negotiations at any time after its signing, provided the nation initiating review supplies three days written notice to the other nation’s Foreign Affairs leader. After the three days, the treaty may be terminated by either party.

[/spoiler]

Peter Florence

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Peter Florence

Kamusta!

The Democratic Republic of Sokala approves of the proposed treaty. We have reserved an area for your embassy in Bondoc city. We have also assigned Isaac Brim to be Sokala’s ambassador to Aivintis. He will handle all communications from now on.
Sincerely,

Theodore Dorbes
The Democratic Republic of Sokala

Greetings,

In the name and on the behalf of His Majesty Mital II, King of the Acronian Empire, I hereby extend our official recognition of the Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis as a sovereign state.

As part of our initiative to build strong relations with our fellow countries in Gondwana, we seek to begin formal diplomatic relations with your great country, beginning with mutual diplomatic recognition, exchange of embassies, and a program of cultural exchange between our two nations. I look forward to begin building a productive, mutually beneficial relationship with your country and your people.

Most Sincerely,
Atra Lanash Metravar
Minister of External Affairs
Acronian Empire

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM THE KAFAAN OF ZUKCHIVA

GREETINGS, Magister Peter Florence.

On MAY 31, 2020, you sent a notification to our embassy, with the presentation of this treaty as quoted below:

— Begin quote from ____

In order to ensure peaceful and long-lasting diplomatic relations between The Kafaan of Zukchiva and the Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis:

• The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis formally recognizes The Kafaan of Zukchiva as a sovereign state;

• The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis retains rights to Free Trade within The Kafaan of Zukchiva;

• The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis is represented by the official Aivintian Ambassador and the Aivintian Embassy in the capitol city of Zukchiva;

• The Kafaan of Zukchiva formally recognizes The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis as a sovereign state and the sole legitimate heir to the Dale Kingdom of Aivintis;

• The Kafaan of Zukchiva retains rights to Free Trade within the port cities of Maven, Bricaster, and Frosthollow;

• The Kafaan of Zukchiva is represented by the official Zukchivan ambassador to Aivintis and the Zukchivan Embassy in the Foreign Affairs Capital of Aivintis, Maven;

• The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis and The Kafaan of Zukchiva are subject to an indefinite period of Non Aggression between their two sovereign nation-states.

This treaty may be reviewed for termination or further negotiations at any time after its signing, provided the nation initiating review supplies three days written notice to the other nation’s Foreign Affairs leader. After the three days, the treaty may be terminated by either party.

— End quote

Unfortunately, we have since been ailed by troubles as relayed in this Embassy of the Kafaan of Zukchiva - The East Pacific - Tapatalk. However, we have now been able to free up some time and consider this treaty. Kafaa Katherine has allowed me the liberty to propose changes to this treaty on her behalf as is nessecary.

While we agree to the Non-Aggression Pact, Diplomatic Recognition, and Embassy/Ambassador Exchange, we are concerned with the portions regulating to trade. We would like to change treaty terms so that we can either establish free trade within the whole of Aivintis, or to allow for us to limit free trade within Zukchiva to three cities of our choosing.

We understand that opinions may have changed since a few months ago, but nonetheless we hope you can work with us to make this treaty mutually beneficial for both our nations.

Regards,
Gorvio Gustaf
Under the Sword of Katherine Conqura, Kafaa of Zukchiva

Notice to the Nations of Urth: Following the attempted coup d’état of The Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis, Magister Peter Florence and his supporters have been arrested. The corrupt oligarchy that has controlled Aivintis since the assassination of Theodore Stuart has been de-established and the Kingdom is going under a series of reforms. As such, all diplomatic agreements are invalid. The Empire of Aivintis hopes that its former allies will reach out to them for relations. The Kafaan’s offer will be reviewed alongside the four new treaties the Empire is ratifying.

NOTICE TO THE NATIONS OF URTH:

This embassy thread has been revamped. Currently, I have no records of any diplomatic arrangements. I will be reaching out to certain nations but I highly recommend reaching out to me, as well.

7th April, 2021, Aivintis-Cascadia diplomacy opened. Items include open borders, free trade, pact of non aggression. Recorded on Aivcast and International Embassy, 9th April, 2021.