Embassy of Greater Xagrurgian Empire

http://imgur.com/a/NEAaD
Greater Xagrurgian Empire

The Greater Xagrurgian Empire is a unitary one-party military dictatorship located on Aurora. It has a population of 115 million people and a GDP of 1.5 trillion Xagrurgian Kirib. The GXE is a founding nation of the Axis alliance. It is a nuclear-armed state. For its economy, it mainly exports heavy machinery and timber but is increasingly drilling more and exporting petroleum, resulting in 9 million barrels of oil per year and selling them at 46 Xagrurgian Kiribs per barrel and is competing with the nation of Nacata to become the number 1 oil exporter.

Greater Xagrurgian Council
High Commander: Woodrow Taft
Secretary of State: Lewis Mickindly
Foreign Affairs Minister: John Smith
Economic Minister: Will Toklen

Diplomatic Agreements
Military Alliance
Free Trade Agreement
Diplomatic Recognition
Embassy
Mutual Research Agreement
Current Relations with Foriegn Nations
Stratarin: Military Alliance, Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy
Ethalria: Military Alliance, Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy
Kostromastan: Military Alliance, Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy
People’s Republic of Baykalia: Free Trade Agreement, Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy/Consulate Exchange, Non-Aggression Pact
Republic of TivotEmbassy Exchange, Non-Aggression Pact, Diplomatic Recognition, Free Trade Agreement, 45-Day Visa Program

Official Communication of the Realm of the Oan Isles
To: The Head of Diplomacy of the Greater Xagrurgian Empire
Subject: A Compromise

To whom it may concern

The Oan National Council hereby formally requests a compromise solution to the current sanctions in place. The Oan National Council formally requests that all prisoners of war are released to the Allies in South Yor in exchange for which a travel ban over citizens of the Greater Xagrurgian Empire and members of its government shall be lifted.

Regards
The National Council of The Oan Isles

To: The National Council of the Oan Isles

I accept your solution in that all Allied P.O.W.s in South Yor are to be released in exchange for a lift on the civilian and government offical travel ban on the Greater Xagrurgian Empire.

To: High Commander: Erwin Pipua
From: The Duke of Kuthernburg David örkeo and Duke Of Nacata Justiv Losto
Subject: A One Of A Kind Meeting

Dear High Commander Pipua,

The Dukes of Kuthernburg and Nacata wish to have a meeting with you on neutral territory in Burdels, Lessau tomorrow afternoon we can discuss any concerns you have there.

Sincerely
The Duke Of Her Majesty And Realms

To: The Duke of Kuthernburg David örkeo and Duke Of Nacata Justiv Losto

To The Duke of Kuthernburg David örkeo and Duke Of Nacata Justiv Losto,

I will attend the meeting with you two on neutral territory in Nurdels, Lessau tomorrow to discuss these matters.

From the Foreign Ministry’s Office of The Republic of Tivot

Greetings from The Republic of Tivot!

Seeing as you have recently opened up your nation for foreign diplomatic requests, our nation would like to cordially welcome you to the international community! Along with this greeting, we as a nation would like to request the following:

[ul]
[li]Embassy Exchange
[li]Non-Aggression Pact
[li]Diplomatic Recognition
[li]Free Trade Agreement
[li]45-Day Visa Program[/li][/ul]

We understand if any of these requests are denied, and hope that our two nations may cooperate more closely in the future!

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Tivot

To: Minister Ivan Trikolovich

I accept all of your diplomatic requests and hope relations can be further improved with the Republic of Tivot.

[The letter is written in extremely broken Codexian and riddled with odd phrases. It was written apperantly by someone with little familiarity with the language or the associated idioms. It is thankfully typed, so it is at least legible.]

Official Correspondence from The Daccic Republic

Writ from the Desk of the Minister of Cooperation

My Friend Taft,

I give you from the Republican people and their lands greetings. I will introduce myself as the Minister Dau. I occupy the office in Berdi of the Ministry of Foreign Agreements and Cooperation. I give you my reason for writing to you this letter as being interest in Agreement and Cooperation from the Greater Xagrurgian Empire to The Daccic Republic.

We are at peace now so it is my volunteer duty to search the world for sabatoges to give to The Confederacy of Forested Isles. It is necessary for the Republican people and their lands to prosper for The Confederacy of Forested Isles to become weakened. It is with anticipation that The Daccic Republic ask your nation to become a partner in furthering the development and invention of equipment for warfare. The Greater Xagrurgian Empire has a war that it is fighting we have learned, so I give you My Friend an offer of mutual beneficial. The Republican people and their lands to you will be an envoy accompanied for with demonstratives of the Republican people and their lands’ equipment for warfare, to help My Friend Taft develop a trust and agreement. I will be give the diplomatic journey status to the envoy so it will travel well and swift and not dangerous. It is foretold that the envoy can arrive within the destination by airplane with estimation of twelve hours.

If the Greater Xagrurgian Empire inspects the Republican people and their lands’ equipment for warfare and thinks of it good and useful, there will a guarantee be of shipments additionally. Reciprocation of the assistance is requested to be cooperation between ethnic and cultural associations to advance equipment for warfare levels so that mutual enemies and threats have the ability to be removed easily. I have the information which tells you about the fact that twenty five million Kiribs can be paid to the equipment of warfare scholars. Eagerly your reply is desired on the subject of this.

Love,

Minister Dau

To: Minister Dau

The Greater Xagrurgian Empire would be pleased to cooperate with The Daccic Republic in furthering the development of military technology in taking down mutual enemies along with a mutual cooperation between ethnic and cultural associations. Twenty-five million Kiribs will be paid for the equipment of warfare scholars.

To Secretary of State Woodrow Taft,

After strenuous and tiresome debate, we as a nation have decided to temporarily suspend our diplomatic ties to your nation. We hope that you understand our delicate situation, and we wish that our two nations may cooperate after this whole affair is over.

Best wishes,
Ivan Trikolovich
The Republic of Tivot

Upon review of the situation, and after tedious decision-making, The Republic of Tivot, as a nation, has decided to reverse our original decision to suspend our ties to your nation. With this reversal, we humbly ask that your nation consider the option of diplomacy in resolving the on-going conflict on our continent. There is no legal obligation for you to accept our request, we simply wish for this whole conflict to be over and done with in a peaceful manner. Nonetheless, our ties to your nation are officially up and running, and we will be sending our consulates back to the GXE.

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
The Republic of Tivot

To: Ivan Trikolovich
The Greater Xagrurgian Empire will attempt to use diplomacy to resolve the crisis but the stubbornness of the Allies prevents us from doing so. Also, thank you for reversing your original decision on cutting off ties with the GXE.

Good Day Mr.Taft the UKK would officially like to reopen our embassies and the UKK will lift there current Travel Bans and Sanctions that stop Mail from coming or leaving to/from GXE or Kuthernburg. We hope that you accept and this could be the start of coming to some type of peace for the Continent of Aurora, please be aware that all other sanctions are in place.

Sincerely
Her Majesty
Queen Naomi II

To: Queen Naomi ll
The Greater Xagrurgian Empire would accept these terms but only if you include a ceasefire in the agreement.

To: Woodrow Taft

Come On Taft, I think what I requested would be a start, seriously let’s not make this harder then it needs to be. What are your terms for this proposed ceasefire.

Sincerely
Her Majesty

To: Queen Naomi ll

Look, I can’t guarantee the permanent hardening of foreign relations with Kuthernburg unless there is a cessation of combat and a removal of Allied troops from the Xagrurgian border.

To Whomever it may concern,

Greetings ,

My Name Is President Entsky Gotfrid of the new Realms of Yor Isles, I would like to start the new adminstration off on a good note. I will like to request the following to get us started :

Mutual Aid
Free Trade Agreements
Diplomatic Recognition
Embassy
Mutual Research Advancement

We Wish You the best

Sincerely
President Gotfrid

To: President Gotfrid

We accept your requests.

Official Communication of the Realm of the Oan Isles
To: Greater Xagrurgian Imperial Government
Subject: Erwin Pipua and Oan Economic Interests

Dear Woodrow Taft

The Oan Isles hereby affirms (or reaffirms) that the Greater Xagrurgian Empire is a polity that, at present, exercises political control over the territory of the Republic of Xagrurg, but is not recognised as its successor state. It is recognised as an entirely new political entity which is not privy to the benefits of the arrangements made with and the processes engaged with the fore mentiond entity.

We, in recognition of the practical circumstances that face us and the need to move forward on the conflict, it behoves us to recognise that such an entity as the Greater Xagrurg Empire does exist and its exercise of power over the country Xagrurg shall not, for all intents and purposes, be challenged insofar as its “right to rule” is concerned.

The Oan government, in lieu of Erwin Pipua’s incapacitation, was appointed proxy and possessed power of attorney, in terms of international convention and domestic laws in the absence of family members who are majors. We hereby affirm that he shall be returned and we reinforce the treaty agreement into which we all willingly and unequivocally entered: Erwin Pipua is to assume the executive and administrative position of the High Commander of the G.X.E. He will be returned to G.X.E. in full confidence.

Additionally we wish to expand upon the interests of which we spoke during out the negotiations process and unequivocally and willingly agreed to:
[ul][li]Huatamanu Shipping will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of commercial shipping .
[li]Oan Atom will will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of nuclear power plants and uranium imports.
[li]Oan Oil will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of oil wells, oil refineries and oil pipelines.
[li]Oan Telecoms will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of cellular network and internet infrastructure.
[li]Standard National Bank will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of commercial banking.
[li]Marama Insurance will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of commercial insurance.
[li]Oan Motors will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of motor vehicle manufacturing.
[li]Oan Chemicals will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of chemical production
[li]Ianowawiya Logistics will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of terrestrial road logistics.
[li]Kaona Fishing will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of fishing.
[li]Tenaiwasai will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of forestry.
[li]Huahana Industries will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of machinery manufacturing.
[li]Polynesian Air will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of airports and airline services.
[li]Salaona Solar will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of solar technology and energy.
[li]Kunoana Water will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of water management and sanitation.
[li]Rotorua Brands will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of consumer goods.
[li]Cafe Net will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of internet browsing and online infrastructure.
[li]Palomanu Waste will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of landfills, recycling and waste management.
[li]Tikatikani Grains will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of grains.
[li]Halorao Retail will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of retail.
[li]Uanatuka Cyber Security will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of online security.
[li]Kakao Coffee and Cocoa will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of coffee and cocoa.
[li]Samatulao Meat and Dairy will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of meat and dairy.
[li]Alikeketi Financial Handling Services will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of financial handling Services.
[li]Tamatea Estates will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of property development.
[li]Uye Minerals will assume all responsibility for the construction, operation, management, ownership and maintainance of metal and stone mining and quarrying.[/li][/ul]
The aforementioned list will be updated as time goes on. The companies will take the following measures:
[ul][li]At least 60% of employees will be Xagrurgians.
[li]At least 40% of managerial roles will be filled by Xagrurgians.
[li]At least 20% of ownership will be given to Xagrurgians.
[li]At least 30% of operations will be subcontracted to Xagrurgian companies.
[li]At least 40% of positions will be filled by women.
[li]At least 40% of positions will be filled by the youth.
[li]Xagrurgian graduates will be given apprenticeships and internships.
[li]At least 7% of profits will be given to students towards varsity funding.
[li]At least 2% of profits will be given to academic research.
[li]At least 1% of profits will be given to environmental protection.[/li][/ul]

To: The Oan National Council
Subject: Overestimation of the High Commander’s Power

What you all are suggesting is a blatant grab of all the resources of the Xagrurgian nation and will definitely not be allowed. Furthermore, Erwin Pipua does not have the power to allow all of these “agreements” as the title of High Commander is mostly ceremonial, and most legislative decisions are done by the Xagrurgian Senate. If you wish to properly negotiate your demands with the Greater Xagrurgian government, you must present it to me and the Senate first.