Embassy of Marpa

From the Foreign Ministry’s Office of The Republic of Tivot

We fully understand; As for the clauses in the free trade agreement, what might they be? We eagerly wish to discuss and settle any legal issues to better establish our trade agreement.

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Tivot

— Begin quote from ____

We fully understand; As for the clauses in the free trade agreement, what might they be? We eagerly wish to discuss and settle any legal issues to better establish our trade agreement.

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
The Republic of Tivot

— End quote

Dear Minister Trikolovich,

Although we currently have little use for a trade agreement, we’d see any future articles ensuring that our nations exchange services. As Tivot seems to be technologically advanced, I’d like to see innovation on my islands in exchange for raw materials and such, including the aforementioned lumber, fish, et cetera. My people are great at extracting such commodities, and I hope that you’d find use in them once we are ready for such an agreement.
Sincerely,
The Warlord

— Begin quote from ____

Dear Minister Trikolovich,

Although we currently have little use for a trade agreement, we’d see any future articles ensuring that our nations exchange services. As Tivot seems to be technologically advanced, I’d like to see innovation on my islands in exchange for raw materials and such, including the aforementioned lumber, fish, et cetera. My people are great at extracting such commodities, and I hope that you’d find use in them once we are ready for such an agreement.
Sincerely,
The Warlord

— End quote

Raw materials are always needed for manufacturing and construction, and after discussion, we will gladly assist in infrastructure development. Please inform our department when it will be suitable for us to send over some analysts and managers to establish and implement innovative principles in your nation’s major companies and businesses.

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
The Republic of Tivot

To whoever this may concern at the Marpan Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

The Greater Xagrurgian Empire would like to attain diplomatic recognition, a mutual embassy exchange, and possibly a nonagression pact and a free trade agreement if attainable with the nation of Mapra.

From,
Secretary of State Woodrow Taft

— Begin quote from ____

To whoever this may concern at the Marpan Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

The Greater Xagrurgian Empire would like to attain diplomatic recognition, a mutual embassy exchange, and possibly a nonagression pact and a free trade agreement if attainable with the nation of Mapra.

From,
Secretary of State Woodrow Taft

— End quote

Dear Secretary Taft,

Your requests for diplomatic recognition, a mutual exchange of embassies, and a non-aggression pact are all excepted, although the second may be delayed to developments on the island. The trade agreement will also have to wait for a better time, as the developments inhibit many functions of the industries located here. Thank you for your time, and we hope to contact you diplomatically in the future.
Sincerely,
The Warlord