Embassy of Marpa

The State of Marpa, commonly referred to as Marpa, is an isolationist nation in which the government is not specified. It is composed of six islands: Marpa Proper (by far the largest), Africanus Island, the Big and Little Northern Islands, and Plasma Isle, Platelet Isle, and Abrasion Isle, which make up the Bloody Archipelago.

Marpa is a country full of lush, yet harsh, jungles. It has had a terrible past, so don’t poke it too much. Tribes are still relatively widespread throughout the land to a point where there is little government work. Tourism is not encouraged. It is an archipelago of savages. You’ve been warned.

Population: 7,000,000
Official Languages: Marpan (Extinct), Latin
National Language: Latin
Capital: N/A
Embassy City: N/A

One may apply for:

-Embassies
-Financial And/Or International Aid
-Trade Agreements
-Treaties
-Non-Aggression Pacts
-Other (Please Explain During Application)

While applying, specify your intentions when it comes to all of the above. To ensure peaceful relations, it is paramount that nations remain transparent during and after these processes.[hr]ALLIANCE
N/A
FRIENDLY
-Asendavia
-Aseveth
-Furnifold
-Hausberg
-Greater Xagrurgian Empire
-Kaeliv
-Talusi
-The Oan Isles
NEUTRAL
-ALL OTHER NATIONS NOT LISTED-
HOSTILE
-Mexregiona
-Tretrid
WAR
N/A[hr]Current Agreements With Other Countries:

Asendavia: Diplomatic Recognition, Exchange of Embassies, Trade Agreement, Financial Aid

Aseveth: Diplomatic Recognition, Exchange of Embassies

Furnifold: Diplomatic Recognition, Exchange of Embassies

Greater Xagrurgian Empire: Diplomatic Recognition, Exchange of Embassies, Non-Aggression Pact

Hausberg: Diplomatic Recognition, Exchange of Embassies

Kaeliv: Diplomatic Recognition, Exchange of Embassies

Talusi: Diplomatic Recognition, Exchange of Embassies

To:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Dovahofkiin

Greetings,

The Kingdom of Asendavia would like to apply for an embassy exchange and an exchange of diplomatic recognition due to a wish to establish diplomatic relations with nations all over Urth. We hope that you accept our requests. If you do accept them, we will send Mr. Thorvald Nikolajsen to represent our nation.

Viktor Zharkov
Minister of Foreign Diplomacy
Asendavia
[hr]
To:
Dovahofkiin

Greetings,

The Imperial Iassathi Republic of Kaeliv would like to apply for an embassy exchange and an exchange of diplomatic recognition in order to learn more about your fascinating nation and to better improve relations. If you do accept our requests, we would be most grateful, and we would send Mr. Kiriakos Alanis to represent Kaeliv.

Asklepios Castellanos
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kaeliv
[hr]
To:
Dovahofkiin

Greetings,

The Vulpine Republic of Aseveth would like to apply for an embassy exchange and an exchange of diplomatic recognition in order to better relations between our two nations. If you do accept our requests we would like to send Mr. Krzesisław Koterba to represent Aseveth.

Zdzisław Urbaniak
Aseveth
[hr]
To:
Dovahofkiin

Greetings,

The Spiritual and Glorious Kingdom of Talusi would like to apply for an embassy exchange and an exchange of diplomatic recognition in order to better relations between our two nations. If you do accept our requests we would like to send Mr. Adelger Klepper to represent Talusi.

Volkbert Hammesfahr
Talusi
[hr]
To:
Dovahofkiin

Greetings,

The Imperial Reiktic Kingdom of Hausberg would like to apply for an embassy exchange and an exchange of diplomatic recognition in order to better relations between our two nations. If you do accept our requests we would like to send Mr. Florentin Wichterle to represent Hausberg.

Kuno Kaltenbrunner
Hasuberg

OOC: Quick question, what exactly are Altalandians?

((OOC: http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7009285/1/#new))
((Another OOC: I’m sure you mean Marpa instead of Dovahofkiin. https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592190.9025-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
))
((Other Another OOC: Excuse my repetition in replies.))

Dear Minister Viktor Zharkov,

We will gladly accept your requests for both Diplomatic Recognition and an Exchange of Embassies. The embassy will be built somewhere in the wilderness of Marpa. We have to clear the trees out first, though. We’ll make sure that you will have all the medicines and weapons you need when you visit. We can’t ensure that we’ll keep you away from the Tribes, though. We hope to communicate further in the future with your nation.
Sincerely,
The Warlord[hr]Dear Minister Asklepios Castellanos,

We will gladly accept your requests for both Diplomatic Recognition and an Exchange of Embassies. The embassy will be built somewhere in the wilderness of Marpa. We have to clear the trees out first, though. We’ll make sure that you will have all the medicines and weapons you need when you visit. We can’t ensure that we’ll keep you away from the Tribes, though. We hope to communicate further in the future with your nation.
Sincerely,
The Warlord[hr]Dear Minister Zdzisław Urbaniak,

Sincerely,
The Warlord[hr]Dear Minister Volkbert Hammesfahr,

Sincerely,
The Warlord[hr]Dear Minister Kuno Kaltenbrunner,

Sincerely,
The Warlord

OOC: I love how I remembered to change everything besides the name of the nation. -_- But yeah, i asked about the altalandians because you listed them separate from humans. Thx

— Begin quote from ____

OOC: I love how I remembered to change everything besides the name of the nation. -_- But yeah, i asked about the altalandians because you listed them separate from humans. Thx

— End quote

((OOC: Yes, I think I was too lazy to separate them, actually.))

To:
The Warlord
Marpa

Greetings again,

In an interest to make life in your nation and your nation in general better, we would like to send workers to your nation to build railroads and infrastructure. We would also like to invest ⚵750,000,000 (Jade Nudoes) into the infrastructure of your nation. Finally, we would like to set up a trade agreement with your nation. We would be most grateful if you accepted.

Viktor Zharkov
Asendavia

— Begin quote from ____

To:
The Warlord
Marpa

Greetings again,

In an interest to make life in your nation and your nation in general better, we would like to send workers to your nation to build railroads and infrastructure. We would also like to invest ⚵750,000,000 (Jade Nudoes) into the infrastructure of your nation. Finally, we would like to set up a trade agreement with your nation. We would be most grateful if you accepted.

Viktor Zharkov
Asendavia

— End quote

Dear Minister Zharkov,

I find your proposed allotments quite interesting. We will consider accepting this allowance. Also, what is the equivalent of a Jade Nudo? As in, how many South Hills Dollars?
Speaking of the trade agreement, what will this entail, do you think?
Sincerely,
The Warlord

To:
The Warlord
Marpa

Salutations,

One South Hill Dollar equals approximately 73 Jade Nudoes. ((OOC: Oan’s idea, might be subject to change when I consult experts)) As for the trade agreement, I’m thinking lower food tariffs, lower electronic tariffs, lower weapon tariffs, lower lumber tariffs, and lower steel tariffs. If you want to, you could request a higher amount of money to properly build up your infrastructure. You could also request lower tariffs on other goods not mentioned.

Viktor Zharkov
Asendavia

— Begin quote from ____

To:
The Warlord
Marpa

Salutations,

One South Hill Dollar equals approximately 73 Jade Nudoes. ((OOC: Oan’s idea, might be subject to change when I consult experts)) As for the trade agreement, I’m thinking lower food tariffs, lower electronic tariffs, lower weapon tariffs, lower lumber tariffs, and lower steel tariffs. If you want to, you could request a higher amount of money to properly build up your infrastructure. You could also request lower tariffs on other goods not mentioned.

Viktor Zharkov
Asendavia

— End quote

That’ll be great. We’ll accept your offers regarding the trade agreement and the allotment.
To drop off the capital, as we’ll need that before any persons, please send a ship to this exact location.

Leave the shipment on the shore of the area and leave immediately. I’ll make sure it’s put in the right hands. Remember to come into Marpa the way the map illustrates, for your own safety, of course.
Sincerely,
The Warlord

A communique from the Royal Republic of Furnifold to the State(?) of Marpa:

Dear Mister Warlord,

I am Jackson Woolf, Foreign Secretary for The Royal Republic of Furnifold, and I would like to establish diplomatic recognition between our… well, my nation and your… land. Having an open communication line between you and other regions of Urth will be beneficial for your assumption of power, and we could always have use for some savage friends. We would like to offer you an embassy in our nation, so as to prompt more communication between us.
I look forward to a wonderful relationship between our… areas of control.

Yours truly,

[size=100]Jackson Woolf[/size]

Foreign Secretary for The Royal Republic of Furnifold

— Begin quote from ____

A communique from the Royal Republic of Furnifold to the State(?) of Marpa:

Dear Mister Warlord,

I am Jackson Woolf, Foreign Secretary for The Royal Republic of Furnifold, and I would like to establish diplomatic recognition between our… well, my nation and your… land. Having an open communication line between you and other regions of Urth will be beneficial for your assumption of power, and we could always have use for some savage friends. We would like to offer you an embassy in our nation, so as to prompt more communication between us.
I look forward to a wonderful relationship between our… areas of control.

Yours truly,

[size=100]Jackson Woolf[/size]

Foreign Secretary for The Royal Republic of Furnifold

— End quote

Dear Jackson Woolf,

We’ll happily accept your requests for Diplomatic Recognition and an Exchange of Embassies. Well, it may be a while before we can get an embassy over at your crib, but you can put your’s here! We’re clearing out an area just for it!

And, just so you know, you can call me savage all you want, just make sure not to do the same to my people.
Sincerely,
The Warlord

To:
The Warlord
Marpa

Hello I’m Queen Naomi II of Kuthernburg, Nacata, Atiland and Latianburg, it would be a honor for me to request Diplomatic Relations and Embassy Exchange as well as Trade Agreements that would open a variety of trades including Oil & Gas From Nacata and Latianburg, Steel, Iron , and Coal from Atiland and Timber, Cotton, Cattle, and Goods. I can’t wait to hear a reply from you Mr.WarLord.

To:
The Warlord
Marpa

Greetings,

What you say shall be done. Also, we will send over precious gemstones from the Ademarite mountain range and a shipment of weapons with the money as a sign of our gratitude.

Viktor Zharkov
Asendavia

— Begin quote from ____

To:
The Warlord
Marpa

Hello I’m Queen Naomi II of Kuthernburg, Nacata, Atiland and Latianburg, it would be a honor for me to request Diplomatic Relations and Embassy Exchange as well as Trade Agreements that would open a variety of trades including Oil & Gas From Nacata and Latianburg, Steel, Iron , and Coal from Atiland and Timber, Cotton, Cattle, and Goods. I can’t wait to hear a reply from you Mr.WarLord.

— End quote

Dear Your Highness, Queen Naomi II,

We will accept these offers with open arms. Your embassy will be built in a nice pasture that we’re clearing out right now. I can assure you that we’re exterminating all the disease-ridden plants, animals, and insects from the area. I hope to communicate with you again in the future.
Sincerely,
The Warlord

— Begin quote from ____

To:
The Warlord
Marpa

Greetings,

What you say shall be done. Also, we will send over precious gemstones from the Ademarite mountain range and a shipment of weapons with the money as a sign of our gratitude.

Viktor Zharkov
Asendavia

— End quote

Excellent. Myself and others are excited to see the possibilities that will reveal themselves when my nation is finally in working order.
Sincerely,
The Warlord

Official Communication of the Oan Isles
To: Marpan Government
Subject: Investment

The Huatamanu Conglomerate wishes to invest 50 billion dollars in Marpa and to give the Warlord 1 billion dollars as a gift. We will build railways and roads, powerstations and waterworks, ports and housing, develop sanitation and a grid system, build schools and hospitals (which will naturally be property of the Huatamanu Conglomerate). This is a generous offer, one that seldom comes the way of a quiet and unadvanced nation such as yours. This is a rare opportunity to become wealthy that you would be foolish to pass by.

Of course we wish to do this from the goodness of our hearts. We do this because we care about people - your people. We ask for very little in return. We are in fact asking almost nothing from your nation. We merely ask for the sole mining, fishing, logging, and telecom rights.

[spoiler]In lieu of your savage people we will employ the http://nswiki.org/index.php?title=Vulture_Sword mercenaries to protect our assets and keep the peace. [/spoiler]

Of course, if you refuse, we will interpret that as an insult to the Oan Isles and we will meet you with the full force of our power.

With Respect
Reatasoa Uye
President of the Huatamanu Conglomerate
Chairperson of Uye Trust and Family Holdings Company
Secretary of the Association of the Great Clans

PS.: Cut off all business with Asendavia and a generous supplement of 20 billion dollars will be added onto our original commitment of 50 billion dollars.
[spoiler]PPS: Do not breathe a word about Vulture Sword.[/spoiler]

To:
The Warlord
Marpa

Greetings once again,

My King, the benevolent Jon Harstad VII, has decided that we should invest more into your country. That is why we will be sending you 75 billion dollars (it seems like a lot, I know, but Asendavia is generous with those it calls friends, or at the least, interests) to build up your infrastructure. As mentioned before, we are willing to send some of our own people to help with the building. Like before, we will send you shipments of weapons. There is only one thing that we ask of you, that we may build a military base in your nation and station troops there. In fact, we would also like to establish a defense pact, or possibly a military alliance, so that we may come to your aid if you are attacked, as we know that your nation isn’t one that is particularly strong (we mean no offense by that). We in Asendavia think that with our help, your nation truly could become one that’s great, at least to live in, as you will most likely never match the military of your neighbors, but that is besides the point. If you accept, we would be in your debt.

Viktor Zharkov
Asendavia

Signed by

https://fontmeme.com/signature-fonts/https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170704/8733f7d55f0ec3fc6315fdcdec18e4c6.png

[spoiler]This is some shady crap that’s going on here. I like it.
Also, I need to post the roleplay for Marpa real quick before things get outta hand here.[/spoiler]
[hr]Dear President Reatasoa Uye,

I love the way you’re talking, except for the Asendavia part (we may have a harsh event if we go that way). I have an add-on to the agreement, though. I need you to send the shipment to the southern shores of Marpa Proper in about a month, give or take. To mark the area, please send up a flare and I’ll handle it. Speaking of the personnel and building of structures, this will have to wait. No offense, of course, but things are a little unstable at the moment. I’m experiencing fall-backs in the west currently and am compensating in the east. Your rights may be heavily discussed at a later time. We’re at a true turning point here, but, well, if I make no comment in the near future, you can assume the worst.
Anyway, assuming I have my way, I’ll be contacting you in the near future for futher cooperation and perhaps even repayment over intervals.
Sincerely,
The Warlord[hr]Dear Minister Viktor Zharkov,

We’ll accept your large payment, which is definitely generous, but the military cooperation will have to be held in your own country for the time being. I’m being pushed a certain way on the island and I’m trying to get everything straightened out. International interference will really screw everything up in a way that would not be beneficial for either of our nations. Also, that pasture I was talking about? It was scorched. Sorry about that. The embassy’s construction will also have to be delayed due to this. Furthermore, that area is now in enemy hands. But don’t worry, I’ll get it back. Assuming the Western Faction is weak, anyway. Er, if this is the last time we contact each other, I’d like to say that it was pretty great having your support in these times. We had a real chance.
Sincerely,
The Warlord[hr]

From the Foreign Ministry’s Office of The Republic of Tivot

Greetings from The Republic of Tivot!

We as a nation would like to request the following:

[ul]
[li]Embassy Exchange
[li]Non-Aggression Pact
[li]Diplomatic Recognition
[li]Free Trade Agreement
[li]45-Day Visa Program[/li][/ul]

We understand if any of these requests are denied, and hope that our two nations may cooperate more closely in the future!

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
The Republic of Tivot

Dear Ivan Trikolovich,

We will accept all of your offers excepting the visa program and the trade agreement. On trade, however, please come back later to discuss the clauses. The islands are rather unstable as of late, and we have yet to establish certain ports and such to do anything refined and productive here with our aquaculture, lumber, and rare earth minerals. For the embassy, that may also have to wait, too, as the area set for the buildings has been compromised yet again. Fires are raging through that general vicinity, and we have been able to contain them, but that should slow our processing of embassy requests. Assuming my plans go ahead, though, we should all be good quite soon in the diplomatic subject.
We look forward to working with your nation again in the future, wherever the heck Tivot is.
Sincerely,
The Warlord