Embassy of Tawuse

Cyfarrchio from the Republic of Tawuse! Welcome to our official embassy page.

Please use this thread for applications of desired diplomatic relations.

Tawuse is willing to consider the following requests:

• Diplomatic recognition.

• Opening of embassies and exchange of ambassadors.

• Trade, please mention specifics within your application.

• Pacts of non-aggression or similar in nature.

Please direct all requests to our Secretary of foreign affairs, Ffion Russo.

[spoiler]The Ducal Federation of Vistaraland:

• Embassy exchange

The Federation of Axdel

• Embassy exchange

Kurikian Federation

• Mutual diplomatic recognition.
  • Embassy Exchange
  • Trade of natural resources (specifically maritime goods and raw resources)
    [/spoiler]

Dated February 15th, 2012
Formal Communiqué from the Ducal Federation of Vistaraland to the Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Tawuse

Giving notice to the concurrent cordial and cooperative relations between our two states through matters of the Organization For Arcturian Cooperation, as well as a hopefully mutual wish to further such amicable relations, I as a representative of Her Most Gracious Imperial Majesty wish to formally request the exchange of embassies between our two nations. I hope this may be seen as a sign of good faith in our current relations and a step towards further mutual assistance in the future for the betterment of both the Ducal Federation and Tawuse.

Best Wishes,

Adelbert Wilhelmzoon Ostsereen, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

Representing,

Her Most Gracious Imperial Majesty Marium I, Empress of the Vistara, High Queen of the Monarchs of Duominzu, Queen of Vistaraland and Queen of the Grand Dominions, Defender of the Legacy of Saint Arend, Archduchess of Verteken, Grand Duchess of Molensland, Lady Patron of Poberhaven and Kamport and Guardian of the Provinces

Dated February 16th, 2012

Minister Ostereen of the Ducal Federation of Vistaraland,

I am delighted to have received your communiqué on the behalf of Her Most Gracious Imperial Majesty. The past decade has proven that our peoples have a lot to learn from one another and we’d be more than happy to arrange an embassy exchange programme between Tawuse and your great nation.

We will be in touch in coming days to discuss specifics. In the meantime, I wish you the best of wishes.

Warmest Regards,

Ffion Russo, Secretary of Foreign Affairs.

[bgcolor=#D0E0E3]Dated March 13th 2008[/bgcolor]
Міністэрства замежных спраў, Курыкская Федэрацыя
 (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kurikian Federation)

The Federation would be Happy to Recognize The Republic of Tawuse as well as Exchange Embassies and Ambassadors

we would also be interested in the trade of Fish Products from Tawuse in Exchange for Natural Gas And Oil From Kurikia

Alexi Gurshanov, Minister For Foreign Affairs

— Begin quote from ____

[bgcolor=#D0E0E3]Dated March 13th 2008[/bgcolor]
Міністэрства замежных спраў, Курыкская Федэрацыя
 (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kurikian Federation)

The Federation would be Happy to Recognize The Republic of Tawuse as well as Exchange Embassies and Ambassadors

we would also be interested in the trade of Fish Products from Tawuse in Exchange for Natural Gas And Oil From Kurikia

Alexi Gurshanov, Minister For Foreign Affairs

— End quote

Minister Gurshanov,

Cyfarrchio! The Republic of Tawuse would indeed be interested in the aforementioned proposals. Our nations’ cooperation in the International Forum is proof enough that we have a lot to gain from one another.

My aides will be in contact shortly with the specifics of the programmes you proposed. I shouldn’t see there being an issue with anything.

Warmest regards,

Ffion Russo, Secretary of Foreign Affairs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Ministerio de Diplomacia
Reino Corric Constitucional de Casilló y Réal

Ministry of Diplomacy
Constitutional Corric Kingdom of Casilló and Réal

Office of the Minister of Diplomacy
Hall of Ministers, Eleçeron
Taragento District, Casilló y Réal
861-1-222-8481

“Saludos y bendiciones sobre ti.”
“Salutations and blessings upon you.”

I extend my honored respects and blessings to the offices of Ffion Russo, whose stewardship of the diplomatic interests of the hardy Tawusian people is to be commended,

Today I write to you as the First Minister of Diplomacy for the Constitutional Corric Kingdom of Casilló and Réal to expand the relations between nations and enrich the lives of our citizens, to pave the way for further cooperation. Most importantly, I extend the greetings and the proffered hand of friendship of His Grace, Sebastián II, King of Casilló and Réal, Sovereign of Andora, to the representatives of all the peoples of the Republic of Tawuse. His Grace has bid I provide you with the following Statement of Intent:

“Los saludos y bendiciones más honrados sobre ustedes. In the name of Our forefathers and mothers, by the Grace of God, and with the embodied power of Our citizens We issue this Statement of Intent to the people of Tawuse, whose continued prosperity and unity in the face of adverity both manufactured and natural is most honorable. We hope for the continued health of the Tawusian peoples and their democracy. It is the Intent of the Corric People, and thus Our Intent, to further the breadth of dialog between Casilló and Réal and the Republic of Tawuse. The two great peoples of Corric and Tawusian heritage would enrich themselves through education, trade, travel, and cooperation a greater dialog would bring. In time, We hope that the improvement of relations will contribute to a more united and peaceful world, closer to the prosperous community of friendships across Urth so many strive for. Que la gracia de Dios esté con vosotos, y que la corona sea siempre ligera.”

His Grace has bid I enquire upon the following topics, to further mutual cooperation:

• Diplomatic Recognition between Casilló and Réal and the Republic of Tawuse,

• Establishment of permanent embassies or consulates between the aforementioned parties,

• A Non-Aggression Pact between the aforementioned parties, such that a Treaty be drafted and signed, ensuring all disputes, disagreements, issues, etc. that stand in the way of honorable cooperation be resolved with negotiation and not force,

• A Visa Agreement between the aforementioned parties, such that any adult of responsible age that is a citizen of an aforementioned party may apply for a permit to visit a member of the opposite party, of sixty days for leisure, one-hundred and eighty days for work, and three-hundred and sixty days for education,

• A Trade Agreement, such that a Treaty or other economic document be drafted and signed, allowing for a relaxation of taxes and tariffs on the import and export of select goods, to be determined during the drafting of said document.

My thanks and well-wishes unto you, with the hope of future friendship and happiness.

En nombre de Dios y de todas las virtudes caballeresas,
In the name of God and all chivalric virtues,

First Minister of Diplomacy
Matias Gómez