Embassy of the Empire of Arkalarius

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200630/95109fa8d9ad61ed317009a723a8e9b0.jpg
Embassy of the Arkian Empire

Welcome to the embassy of the Arkian Empire, we thank you for your visit.

Some basic information about our fair nation:

Total GDP: ~2,415,565,000,000 (SHD)
GDP Per Capita: ~23,500
Population: ~102,790,000

Empress: Ilse Erika von Freyaelv
Chancellor: Ludwig T. Noske
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Otto Schulze
Trade Status: Open
Emigration Status: Open

We will be accepting all matter of relations, including but not limited to:

• Military Alliances
• Economic Alliances/Agreements
• Non Aggression Pacts
• Embassy Exchanges
• Sale and Purchase of Local & Foreign Ports
• Sale and Purchase of Goods
• Joint Cooperation of any Matter
• Funding
• Loans
• Trade Agreements
• General Assistance (Please Clarify)
• Other Diplomatic Interactions (Specify)

Current Relations:

Safe travels, and we thank you for coming to the imperial embassy.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200423/f7291bd88f5ceb8d85f5fc41037639ba.jpg
Image of the Arkian International Embassy

From the Foreign Ministry’s Office of The Republic of Tivot

Greetings from The Republic of Tivot!

Seeing as you have recently opened up your nation for foreign diplomatic requests, our nation would like to cordially welcome you to the international community! Along with this greeting, we as a nation would like to request the following:

• Embassy Exchange

• Non-Aggression Pact

• Diplomatic Recognition

• Free Trade Agreement

• 45-Day Visa Program

We understand if any of these requests are denied, and hope that our two nations may cooperate more closely in the future!

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Tivot

Official Transmission from the Margravate of Rosalica:

To whom this may concern,

Greetings from Rosalica!

On behalf of her majesty Margravine Rachel III of the Margravate of Rosalica, I would like to open relations between our two nations. In order to do so, we would like to apply for the following:

-Diplomatic Recognition
-Embassy Exchange

We also invite you to visit us any time. We provide many attractions and resorts for all ages, and depending on the circumstances, arrangements can be made to meet with the royal family if requested. If there are any issues, please feel free to contact me at any time and I’ll do my best to assist.

Sincerely,
Rini Ververs

— Begin quote from ____

Official Transmission from the Margravate of Rosalica:

To whom this may concern,

Greetings from Rosalica!

On behalf of her majesty Margravine Rachel III of the Margravate of Rosalica, I would like to open relations between our two nations. In order to do so, we would like to apply for the following:

-Diplomatic Recognition
-Embassy Exchange

We also invite you to visit us any time. We provide many attractions and resorts for all ages, and depending on the circumstances, arrangements can be made to meet with the royal family if requested. If there are any issues, please feel free to contact me at any time and I’ll do my best to assist.

Sincerely,
Rini Ververs

— End quote

Indeed, we are honored to be recognized by your fair nation, and an embassy exchange can certainly be arranged. Although our royal families aren’t exactly in power anymore, I’m sure a little royal get together can be arranged to help strengthen diplomatic ties between our two nations.

— Begin quote from ____

Greetings from The Republic of Tivot!

Seeing as you have recently opened up your nation for foreign diplomatic requests, our nation would like to cordially welcome you to the international community! Along with this greeting, we as a nation would like to request the following:

• Embassy Exchange

• Non-Aggression Pact

• Diplomatic Recognition

• Free Trade Agreement

• 45-Day Visa Program

We understand if any of these requests are denied, and hope that our two nations may cooperate more closely in the future!

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
The Republic of Tivot

— End quote

Greetings from Arkalarius, we appreciate the friendly and cordial welcome from the respected nation of Tivot. We would be happy to sign an NAP and enter diplomatic relations, embassy exchanges, diplomatic recognition, and a 45-day visa program can definitely be arranged.

On the topic of free trade, we would actually like to open discussions on a possible economic and even military (mutual defense) trade league. By recruiting more important trading nations this could be very beneficial for all members.

Yours truly, George W. Gray, President of Arkalarius

TO: President Gray of Arkalarius

We are rather intrigued by your offer to begin a new trading league! We would be happy to further discuss this more in depth! (OOC: If you want we can do more of that in discord DM’s or something)

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
The Republic of Tivot

In Response To: Tivot

I am certainly glad you find the trade league intriguing, we should definitely discuss this in further detail.

Yours truly, President George W. Gray

To His Excellency George W. Gray, President of the Federal Republic of Arkalarius

In the name and on the behalf of His Majesty King Mital II, I extend to the Federal Republic of Arkalarius our recognition of the Arkian Republic as a sovereign state.

We look forward to the opportunity to strengthen ties with you, our Gondwanan neighbor. We are particularly interested in pursuing the following proposals, which we think would benefit both of our countries:

• Mutual Recognition

• Exchange of Embassies

• Non-aggression Pact

• Visa-free travel arrangement for up to 90 days

• Trade agreement involving mutual reduction in tarriffs in various sectors of the economy

I look forward to working with you and your government.

Most Sincerely,
Atra Lanash Metravar
Minister of External Affairs

NOTICE

Due to lore and location changes, previous foreign relations are now voided. Arkalarius is in a raging civil war, and this embassy will serve as a place for foreign powers to contact both of them, East or West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[pre]From the office of Peter Florence.[/pre]

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of the Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis, we greet the West Arkian Republic and offer our prayers in these trying times. Aivintis regrets that we must open relations during a time of unrest and indeed war, but we hope to secure a stable relationship despite potential roadblocks.

Aivintis offers…

-Formal recognition of the Arkian Republic as the sole legitimate heir of the former Arkian state.
-Free trade within our ports of Maven, Bricaster, and Frosthollow.
-Official pact of Non Aggression between our sovereign states.

In exchange, we desire…

-Formal recognition of the Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis as the sole and legitimate heir of the United Kingdom of Aivintis.
-Free trade throughout the West Arkian Republic.

We wish you good fortune in the wars to come, and prosperity after the wars are fought.

In Solidarity,
Peter Florence
Magister of Foreign Affairs and Count of Maven

West Arkian Office of Foreign Affairs

To whom it may concern,

We appreciate the friendly gesture, and accept all diplomatic terms you have offered. Although free trade will be beneficial during the civil war, I’m afraid it will most likely have to temporarily end when the civil war is over, we will need to rebuild our ravaged economy.

Also, although free trade is important, limiting it to 3 ports on your side leads us to do the same, but worry not, our ports are on the far side of Arkalarius, away from the Eastern Menace.

Yours truly,
Wilhelm Kaufmann
Minister of Foreign Affairs (W.A.R.)

Official Transmission from the Empire of Asendavia:

To:
Wilhelm Kaufmann
West Arkian Republic

Salutations,

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty Kaiser Jon VII of the Empire of Asendavia, I would like to open relations between our two nations. I recognize that the relations between our two nation have been very rocky at times, but we would like to amend that. We would like to apply for the following:

• Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition
  • Embassy Exchange
  • Non-Aggression Pact

May good fortunes come to you in your war and a speedy recovery afterwards.

Viktor Zharkov
Minister of Foreign Diplomacy
Empire of Asendavia

To Wilhelm Kaufmann, Minister of Foreign Affairs in the West Arkian Republic

Although slightly disheartened by the counter-offer’s restrictions, the Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis is still inclined to accept. I also implore you to contact us once more after you win the War against the East and your economy recovers.

In solidarity,
Peter Florence

— Begin quote from ____

To Wilhelm Kaufmann, Minister of Foreign Affairs in the West Arkian Republic

Although slightly disheartened by the counter-offer’s restrictions, the Free Enlightened Order of the Kingdom of Aivintis is still inclined to accept. I also implore you to contact us once more after you win the War against the East and your economy recovers.

In solidarity,
Peter Florence

— End quote

From the office of Wilhelm Kaufmann,

You must understand that complete free trade within all of our ports would only harm our wartime income and upset the economy, trade is currently our major means of survival, and light tariffs help power our wartime effort. I’m sure once the war is over, we can work something out with mutual free trade between our nations.

With all due respect,
Wilhelm Kaufmann
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the West Arkian Republic

— Begin quote from ____

Official Transmission from the Empire of Asendavia:

To:
Wilhelm Kaufmann
West Arkian Republic

Salutations,

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty Kaiser Jon VII of the Empire of Asendavia, I would like to open relations between our two nations. I recognize that the relations between our two nation have been very rocky at times, but we would like to amend that. We would like to apply for the following:

• Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition
  • Embassy Exchange
  • Non-Aggression Pact

May good fortunes come to you in your war and a speedy recovery afterwards.

Viktor Zharkov
Minister of Foreign Diplomacy
Empire of Asendavia

— End quote

In Response To: Viktor Zharkov

Greetings,

Although relations have indeed been far from cordial between our two nations throughout most of the history of Arkalarius, in this time of need we appreciate your support and willingness to ignore old wounds and move on.

We will surely accept all offered terms, and hope our relations will only improve as time progresses.

With sincere thanks,
Wilhelm Kauffman
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the West Arkian Republic

To:
Orvik Dassen
Foreign Affairs Secretary 
East Arkian Republic

OOC: THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE HAS BEEN RETCONNED
Salutations,

I speak on behalf of the prime minister of Nordenpunto. We believe it is in our best interest to help the East win the civil war. A victory for the West could threaten our sovereignty and our view of the world seems to be fairly similar. I propose an embassy exchange between our nations as well as the signing of a non-aggression pact. If the offer is accepted, we will be more than happy to fund your war efforts (in all secrecy, of course). If good relations are maintained, the official and public recognition of East Arkian sovereignty over your lands and the West is on the table.

In hopes of future collaboration,
Ayesha Munoz
Minister of Global Affairs for the Federation of Nordenpunto

— Begin quote from ____

To:

Orvik Dassen
Foreign Affairs Secretary 
East Arkian Republic

Salutations,

I speak on behalf of the prime minister of Nordenpunto. We believe it is in our best interest to help the East win the civil war. A victory for the West could threaten our sovereignty and our view of the world seems to be fairly similar. I propose an embassy exchange between our nations as well as the signing of a non-aggression pact. If the offer is accepted, we will be more than happy to fund your war efforts (in all secrecy, of course). If good relations are maintained, the official and public recognition of East Arkian sovereignty over your lands and the West is on the table.

In hopes of future collaboration,
Ayesha Munoz
Minister of External Affairs for the Federation of Nordenpunto

— End quote

In Response To:

Ayesha Munoz, Minister of External Affairs for the Federation of Nordenpunto

Danke comrade, we appreciate any assistance you can provide, and we will of course remain secretive about any indirect foreign contribution to the war effort. We would be glad to enter a non aggression pact, and an embassy exchange would surely go with such a treaty. Your formal recognition of our claims to all of Arkalarius is appreciated.

Hoping for the end of internal conflict,
Orvik Dassen,
Foreign Affairs Secretary of the East Arkian Union

[spoiler]Representitive of the EAU,

The Durakan People are sympathetic to your cause, though the current pseudo-capitalist government may not reflect this. The men of Martov and those who speak for the Spirit of the Proletariat wish to assist in arming you against the vile state in the West. Expect Rifles and Ammunition to be dropped off at this Embassy. We wish you good luck.

-ZM
[/spoiler]

— Begin quote from ____

[spoiler]Representitive of the EAU,

The Durakan People are sympathetic to your cause, though the current pseudo-capitalist government may not reflect this. The men of Martov and those who speak for the Spirit of the Proletariat wish to assist in arming you against the vile state in the West. Expect Rifles and Ammunition to be dropped of at this Embassy. We wish you good luck.

-ZM
[/spoiler]

— End quote

[spoiler]
Danke comrade. Your people will be remembered when the war is won.
[/spoiler]

Greetings from the Serene Republic of Lapinumbia, we are here to approach you for diplomatic relations:

We ask for and offer:
-Free Trade
-Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition
-Embassy Exchange
-Free Trade
- Student exchange
-Scientific Exchange
-Free Trade
-Non aggression Pact
-Free Trade

Regards, Tiberio Imburgia
Minister of Foreign affairs