Embassy of the Imperium of Tyalimar

GLORY BE TO THE SOVEREIGN

GOD WALKS AMONG US

OOC Information

[ul]
[li]Head of State: Sovereign Akkarat Kiet Decha Saenamuang Tuntayakul
[li]Minister of External Affairs: Khemkhaeng Chalermchai Atid Ornanong Jetjirawat
[/li][/ul]Capital City: Ks̄ʹạtriy̒b̂ān
Population (2017 est.): 58,351,000
Government type: Autocratic Dictatorship

Description: A small, somewhat agrarian nation in Concord, the inhabitants of Tyalimar are ruled over by their Sovereign, Akkarat Kiet Decha Saenamuang Tuntayakul. The Tyalarine population is incredibly religious and are forced to practice Saenism: the belief of the Sovereign as their god. Families typically reflect this spiritualism in their home with items of religious significance and script praising the Sovereign scrawled on the entrance. While not quite so modernized as other militaries on Urth, the Tyalarine Divine Military is still something of a force to be reckoned with, known for its ruthlessness and fanatic devotion.

Note: While I thought I’d establish the embassy, I’d prefer people not post in it yet. I did this post in preparation for something another RPer and I were discussing.

A black one-eyed bat lands in your office with a diamond letterhead, it’s a bloodseal.

http://g.search1.alicdn.com/img/bao/uploaded/i4/i1/TB1ATR1LXXXXXbrXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_210x210.jpg

Dearest Sovereign Akkarat Kiet Decha Saenamuang Tuntayakul:

||Written in English(what Urth’s version of English is)||
You are hereby invited to meet me for dinner, to discuss terms of negotiation and possibly trade agreements and whatever in the underworld that divine leaders are supposed to discuss.

||Two lines underneath is the rest of the message, written in Tyalimar’s native language||
We here at Yuno dislike unfaithful neighbors within a 5000 mile distance of our lands. South Hills is far enough that we’re comfortable, and we’ve been neighbors for thousands of years and nothing bad has happened between us so we trust their existence.

However, when I discovered the existence of your civilization, you became a note of concern, and intrigue.
The Imperium of Tyalimar is too close. Ordinarily we don’t care for democratic nations and are friendly with them, but your nation is not democratic, it believes in you ruler as the God. That is very dangerous territory you’re treading here. Dangerous, and enticing. But power is always enticing. We know it well:

We have dozens of tanks, aircraft, nuclear technology and chemical weaponry, and thousands of soldiers patrolling our borders.

But we’re not war maniacs. We’re not seeking hostility. We’re seeking a peaceful and prosperous relationship with a mighty nation such as yourself.

You will prove your loyalty, and arrive to Yuno’s Capital city, meet with the Empress and swear absolute allegiance to the Mother-Overlord Lilith. The only Goddess to have set foot on Urth.

It is a vast honor to be invited in this way. In return you will allow entrance of our own forces to guard your realm in your temporarily absence.

I don’t foresee a denial. As it’s an opportunity to meet the ruler of your neighboring Queendom and get a very enlightening experience, and come out wiser and wealthier with a stronger ally and connection, this will in turn benefit your nation in the long run.

But first you will have to indicate that you respect our sovereign rights. My sovereign right to rule.

Come before me, and bend the knee.
||Non-English Foreign Language Message Ends here ||

With blood-ink love,

https://i.imgur.com/PaC0Kpm.png

[spoiler]
[ooc: we actually can negate the language play if you prefer that: I looked at your wiki and don’t see a language so if you later on want to make something impossible for an outsider to plausibly learn (if you banned emigration/cultural exchanges or idk), and void this, that works too. It’s
Yuno’s leader’s style to attempt to act as intimidating as possible so I imagined this as something she would do.
By the way, that message sent to Tyalimar might not be factually accurate. ] [/spoiler]

(OOC: The following is written completely in Codexian, which is basically English. The Tyalarine language is basically Thai
Also, not every nation has nuclear weaponry. Seeing as we’re both third-world-ish, Yuno certainly wouldn’t. Neither would Tyalimar.
Finally, there’s very little likelihood Lilith would actually know Tyalarine. It’s not as though emigration is allowed, and it’s not an easy language. Just consult me before saying something of the sort, in the future.)

To you, dear queen and self-proclaimed goddess, I bid you cordial greetings.

I would not be a god were I not at least marginally cunning. I of course shall not be attending any event hosted in a nation ruled over by someone who views me as a dangerous heretic, especially in the event that I cannot bring my own security. The belief that I would ever allow your soldiers to take control of the Imperium in my absence is foolishness. Surely one with the power you command would know that.

You boast of your military might and make what is clearly intended as a threat, but then claim you are not “war maniacs.” An interestingly crude way of phrasing that sentiment. However, a non-“war maniac” such as yourself would not even think to threaten the might of Tyalimar. Certainly, you would cost the Imperium dearly in war. But the Imperium would do the same to you. If you were to attempt an invasion in your greed and foolishness, both our nations would be destroyed to a point where they may never rise again.

It will benefit your nation in the long run, Lilith. You would in effect gain a god as a subordinate and a puppet state. However, it would not benefit me in the slightest. And what is good for a Sovereign is good for his people.

By not foreseeing a denial, you have proven your lack of godhood. Thank you for the demonstration.

Walk in prudence and wisdom,
Sovereign Akkarat Kiet Decha Saenamuang Tuntayakul