Embassy of the Principality of Ivlya

National Information

[ul]
[li]Head of State: Lucas Durand Tejada, Prince
[li]Secretary of Defense: Rodrigo Tomas Fernandez Vega, Marquess
[li]Secretary of Foreign Affairs: Vira Tataryn, Viscountess
[/li][/ul]Capital City: Misto Doshchi
Population (2017 est.): 42,304,436
Government type: Hereditary Constitutional Monarchy, in which the current Prince acts with the duties of a Prime Minister.

Description: Neighboring Bourun and Stratarin, the Principality of Ivlya is a small, proud nation steeped in a variety of different cultures and traditions. Home to a predominantly conservative and Troitsan Christian population, Ivlya views itself as constantly struggling against the bordering nations and striving for security against ideological and military threats.

Applications for the following are allowed, though the government reserves the rights to reject any and all offers.[ul]
[li]Diplomatic Recognition[li]Exchange of Embassies/Consulates[li]Trade Agreements (Difficulty to successfully trade may occur due to Ivlya’s borders)[li]Non-Aggression Pacts[li]Military Pacts[li]Other requests[/li][/ul]Applications are far more likely to be accepted if made by a monarchy.

For more information, please visit poi.ivl/info

To: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Vira Tataryn
The Greater Xagrurgian Empire would like to pursue a nonaggression pact, embassy exchange, diplomatic recognition, cultural exchange, and possibly a free trade agreement with the Principality of Ivlya. Furthmore, we are also interested in a defensive alliance with your nation.

From the Foreign Ministry’s Office of The Republic of Tivot

Greetings from The Republic of Tivot!

Seeing as you have recently opened up your nation for foreign diplomatic requests, our nation would like to cordially welcome you to the international community! Along with this greeting, we as a nation would like to request the following:

[ul]
[li]Embassy Exchange
[li]Non-Aggression Pact
[li]Diplomatic Recognition
[li]Free Trade Agreement
[li]45-Day Visa Program[/li][/ul]

We understand if any of these requests are denied, and hope that our two nations may cooperate more closely in the future!

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Tivot

To: Prince Lucas Durand Tejada

Greetings,

In 1103 we set out on a journey across the seas of the world in search of allies, friends, fortune, in the process we found one unique friend the people of Stratarian eventually leading into the lands of Ivlya. In that time our people “Kalatians and Spandards even the Whoivanians” learned and adopted the culture of the lands.A return in Kuthern-Ivlya relations is a vital and positive partnership between our countries striving to develop trade relations and promote democracy and human rights, united by shared values. I have behind me not only the splendid traditions and the annals of more than a thousand years but the living strength and majesty of the Commonwealth and Empire; of societies old and new; of lands and races different in history and origins but all, by God’s Will, united in spirit and in aim. It is my honor to request the following with the Principality Of Ivlya

-Diplomatic Recognition

-Exchange of Embassies/Consulates

-Trade Agreements (We are willing to pay the extra shipping cost)

-Non-Aggression Pacts

-Military Pacts

-Visa Programs

-Student Exchanges

-Culture Exchanges

-Joint Scientific Research Operations

-Invitation to send scientists to work with Kuthern Scientist in the Antarctic

The United Kingdom Of Altaesia and Kuthernburg awaits your reply.

Addressed to: John Smith, Foreign Minister, Greater Xagrurgian Empire

Greetings, Mr. Smith.

Your requests, as follows:

[ul]
[li]APPROVED - Diplomatic Recognition
[li]APPROVED - Embassy Exchange
[li]DENIED - Cultural Exchange
[li]DENIED - Defensive Alliance
[li]DENIED - Non-Aggression Pact
[li]DENIED - Possibility of a Free Trade Agreement
[/li][/ul]My best to you.

Viscountess Vita Tataryn

Addressed to: Ivan Trikolovich, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Tivot

Greetings, Mr. Trikolovich.

Firstly, allow me to present my thanks at such an amicable missive.

[ul]
[li]APPROVED - Free Trade Agreement
[li]DENIED - 45-Day Visa Program
[li]DENIED - Non-Aggression Pact
[/li][/ul]Your understanding is appreciated. The decision concerning the Non-Agression Pact may be revisited as our knowledge of your nation grows. To better facilitate this, the Principality of Ivlya respectfully applies for the following to your Office of Foreign Affairs:

[ul]
[li]Cultural Exchange[/li][/ul]My best to you.

Viscountess Vita Tataryn

Addressed to: Naomi Truden II, Queen, The United Kingdom Of Altaesia and Kuthernburg

Greetings, Your Royal Highness.

Firstly, allow me to express the honor that it is to communicate with someone of your standing. As I’m sure you’re aware, the office of the crown rarely affords other duties. As such, I will be handling all diplomatic correspondence.

[ul]
[li]APPROVED - Cultural Exchanges
[li]APPROVED - Trade Agreements
[li]APPROVED - Non-Aggression Pacts
[li]APPROVED - Visa Programs
[li]DENIED - Military Pacts
[li]DENIED - Student Exchanges
[li]UNDER CONSIDERATION - Invitation to send scientists to work with Kuthern Scientist in the Antarctic
[li]UNDER CONSIDERATION - Joint Scientific Research Operations
[/li][/ul]Allow me to say it is a pleasure that I am able to oversee the reconnection between our two nations, cultures, and peoples.

My best to you.

Viscountess Vita Tataryn

From the Foreign Ministry’s Office of The Republic of Tivot

To Vita Tataryn, Viscountess of The Principality of Ivlya,

I am glad to inform you that, upon some consideration, your request for a cultural exchange between our two nations will be accepted! Implementation will begin as soon as possible!

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Tivot

To: Lucas Durand Tejada, Prince

Greetings,

We will like you to invite you to our first Monarchist League Meeting!

Date: (7, October, 2017)
Time: (6pm) (CTZ)
Location: (Hierarchy Hotel and Suites, Los Quinteros, UKK ). The address is: (778 E State St)

Please let me know if you have any questions

Regards,

Princess Ebrill Edris Truden, Duchess of Carvania and Nacata,

To: Department of Foreign Affairs, Ivlya
Subject: Promotional

Dear Vis. Cou. Vira Tataryn

The Īta Marama auditing firm was founded in 1980 by Edwin Īta and Kaha Marama. It opened its first office in La Rochelle and employed 10 staff. Over time it absorbed other firms and gained more clients. With an increase in prominent clients and mergers, the company became the largest auditing firm in the Oan Isles. It has been awarded the Grace University Financial Excellence Award for consecutive years for its excellence in financial, tax and administrative auditing.

The current CEO, Chief Auditor Ana Īta, has announced a program to expand the firm and its operations. Our focus on transparency and accountability has made us stand out among other auditing agencies in the world. Our reliable and competent staff are some of the best in the world. We work together with universities to cultivate auditos who will maintain and enhance the standard of excellence of the Īta Marama Auditing Firm.

We request to open an office in Misto Doshchi that will form part of our international network of auditing firms operating under the “Īta Marama©” brand, and hereby formally apply for a licence to provide services to companies and organisations and hereby formally launch a bid to provide services for the Government of Ivlya.

With Respect
Ana Īta
Chief Auditor
Chief Executive Officer
Īta Marama Auditors (Ltd.)

??
Moana Incorporated
[Tel: +12 (76) 200 0000
Fax: +12 (75) 201 0000
Email: info@moana.com

[right]18 Kopu Nui Street
Kairanga
Sector
La Rochelle
1200[/right]
Office of the Chief Procurement Officer
Department of Procurement
Mr. Roa Onepu
Private Bag
P.O. Box 67890
La Rochelle

To: Herrero Consolidated
Subject: Quotation Request (125 09.10.2017 10.29)

Dear Javier Herrero Rubio

We are interested in purchasing metals from your company. We request a quotation for the following metals:

[spoiler]All units in KG
Gold - 10,000,000
Silver - 40,000,000
Copper - 120,000,000
Nickel - 175,000,000
Iron - 300,000,000
Aluminium - 100,000,000
Platinum - 17,000,000
Tin - 27,000,000[/spoiler]

Regards
Chief Procurement Officer

A messenger from the Kingdom of Absurdistan has arrived in Misto Doshchi!

Viscountess Tataryn,

My liege, Joe Beane, CFO of Coffief and current Royal Emissary of Absurdistan, has reviewed your requests for territorial recognition, exchange of Royal Houses, and mutual guild collusion, and has agreed to everything! My liege also would like to ask if you would be interested in solidifying this deal with a royal wedding? His son, Bailey, is a student studying to become a banker, and currently is not betrothed to anyone. My liege believes that a partnership between your kingdom and Absurdistan will be nothing but beneficial and produce a great alliance! What say you?

May both our nations last as long as there are stars in the heavens.
Sincerely,
Joe Beane, CFO of Coffief and current Royal Emissary of Absurdistan

Addressed to: Ana Īta, Chief Auditor and Chief Executive Officer, Īta Marama Auditors (Ltd.)

Greetings, Ms. Īta.

Your request for an office in Misto Doschi is, of course, granted. Should you instead want an office in the so-called “business capital” of Ivlya, Harkhire, that alternative will alsobe accepted. Your application for a license shall also be granted.

The government of Ivlya currently uses a local firm. Once it has been assessed whether or not your firm is superior, your final request may be granted or denied. So lives the free market.

My best to you.

Viscountess Vita Tataryn

To: Moana Incorporated
Subject: RE: Quotation Request

Mr. Roa Onepu;

We at Herrero Consolidated would be glad to offer you a quote along with any and all additional information you may request. Prices have, of course, fluctuated recently due to the steady climb in investor confidence over the past 2 1/2 weeks.

[spoiler]10,000,000 KG, Gold - 718.08 billion KRB, 563.2 billion VLT, 422.4 billion SHD
40,000,000 KG, Silver - 40.46 billion KRB, 30.4 billion VLT, 22.8 billion SHD
120,000,000 KG, Copper - 287.64 million KRB, 225.6 million VLT, 169.2 million SHD
175,000,000 KG, Nickel - 612.85 million KRB, 480.67 million VLT, 360.5 million SHD
300,000,000 KG, Iron (Pure) - 36.72 billion KRB, 28.8 billion VLT, 21.6 billion SHD
300,000,000 KG, Iron (Bulk) - 102 million KRB, 80 million VLT, 60 million SHD
100,000,000 KG, Aluminum - 90.1 million KRB, 70.67 million VLT, 53 million SHD
17,000,000 KG, Platinum - 871.335 billion KRB, 683.4 billion VLT, 512.55 billion SHD
27,000,000 KG, Tin - 4.131 billion KRB, 3.24 billion VLT, 2.43 billion SHD[/spoiler]

Regards,

Anatole Korot
Chief Financial Officer
Herrero Consolidated

Addressed to: Joe Beane, CFO and Royal Emissary, Coffief and Absurdistan

Greetings, Mr. Beane.

While your request for a wedding to unite our two nations is considered flattering to every daughter of the Prince that is of age; your request, for now, is declined. This decision may be revisited in the future, depending on how the relationship between Ivlya and Absurdistan develops.

My best to you.

Viscountess Vita Tataryn

A communique from the United Kingdom of Kuthernburg & Altaesia to the Principality of Ivlya:

https://postimg.org/image/19qbuhtv9n/https://s1.postimg.org/19qbuhtv9n/800px-_UKK.png

To Whom it may concern,

Just like a page out of a fairy tale, the storybook dream finally comes true…

Please join
Princess Ebrill Edris Truden, Duchess of Carvania and Nacata
and her royal court in celebrating the Coronation of Griselda Valez Truden as Princess and newly crowned duchess of Lacenerta.

The Royal Ball begins
at 6:00 p.m.
on Saturday, November 18th
at Her Majesty Palace in Luthernburg.

Your reply is requested
by November 16th.

Sincerely
Prince Aneurin Harry

(OOC: As Rico and I discussed, as I was several days late to sending the message, this was the reply several days before)

Addressed to: Aneurin Harry, Prince, United Kingdom of Kuthernburg & Altaesia

Greetings, Prince Harry.

The Principality of Ivlya gratefully accepts your offer. The attendees will be the following individuals:

[ul]
[li]His Royal Majesty Lucas Enrique Durand Tejada, by the Grace of God, Prince of Ivlya and Defender of the Faith
[li]Her Royal Majesty Katerina Adelaida Venegas Núñez de Durand, by the Grace of God, Princess of Ivlya
[li]His Royal Highness Enrique Lucian Durand Venegas, Hereditary Prince of Ivlya
[li]Her Royal Highness Tatiana Camilla Durand Venegas, Princess of Ivlya
[li]Her Royal Highness Daniela Renata Durand Venegas, Princess of Ivlya
[li]Kyrylo Romanyszyn, Field Marshall and Representative of the National Ivlyan Armed Forces[/li][/ul]

My best to you.

Viscountess Vita Tataryn

Official Communication of the Realm of the Oan Isles
To: The Princely Court of the Principality of Ivlya; The Patriarch of the Troitsan Christian Church
Subject: Invitation to the Wedding of Oahoanu and Aroha

Greetings

Please refer to the attached document.

Regards
Lady Noa
Chamberlain of the Serene Court
The Oan Isles

Addressed to: Lady Noa, Chamberlain of the Serene Court, The Oan Isles

Greetings, Lady Noa.

His Royal Majesty Lucas Durand Tejada and Her Royal Majesty Katerina Venegas Núñez de Durand shall be delighted to attend; as well as Danylo II, Ecumenical Patriarkh of Misto Doshchi.

My best to you and the happy couple.

Viscountess Vita Tataryn

A communique from the Gordic Council to the Principality Of Ivlya:
https://postimg.org/image/r7s8cmpw5/https://s18.postimg.org/r7s8cmpw5/image.jpg

To: Viscountess Vita Tataryn

Greetings,

We would like to invite the Principality Of Ivlya to join the Gordic council, what is the gordic council you may ask ? Well here let me quickly explain for you.

The Gordic Council is a geo-political inter-parliamentary forum for co-operation between the Gordic countries. It was formed after the Second World War in 1952 to promote co-operation between the original five Gordic countries. with out first concrete result with the introduction in 1952 of a common labor market and free movement across borders without passports for the countries’ citizens. The Council consists of 120 representatives from Kasmiyland, Crania, Subrovania, Hausberg, Talusi, Lessau, East Polynesia, West Cerdani and East Cerdani. With representatives being members of parliament in their respective country/area and are elected by those parliaments.

Joining the Gordic council will bring a overall benefit to Ivlya as we offer ,

• Gordic labour market
  • Gordic Passport Union helps ensure Gordic citizens’ free movement around Gondwana countries in the GC.
  • Gordic Social Security
  • Gordic School of Public Health
  • The Gordic Cultural Fund and Gordic House
  • Gordic Industrial Fund
  • Gordtest and the Gordic Investment Bank
  • Gordic Environmental Agency which was set up in order to clean up the pollution in the Gulf Of Kyrtanas and South/Central Concordian seas(as of 2017 it was extended to clean up pollution in Talusi & Hausberg)
  • Joint energy network
  • Joint Military Cooperation (This is a very small part of the organization but it guarantees both a Non-Agression Pact and Defense Pact)
  • and The Gordic Science Policy Council

The Gordic Council uses the three Continental Gondwana languages (Cranish, Reiktic and Codexian ) as its official working languages .Since 1987, under the Gordic Language Convention, citizens of the Gordic countries have the opportunity to use their native language when interacting with official bodies in other Gordic countries without being liable to any interpretation or translation costs. The Convention covers visits to hospitals, job centres, the police and social security offices. The Council does not have any formal power on its own, but each government has to implement any decisions through its national legislature.

We sincerely hope you look through and take us up on our offer !

Sincerely
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers (Subrovania)
Dagfin Haybratan