[Embassy] The Black Hawks - A Consulate

This shall serve as the duly official Consulate from The Black Hawks to The East Pacific.

News From The Nest

https://www.forum.the-black-hawks.org/index.php || The Black Hawks || NationStates | The Black Hawks

Council of Hawks:

Commander in Chief NationStates | The TBH Commander of Red Back
General NationStates | Not Found, Council Chairman
General NationStates | The Condemnable Corsairs of Ever-Wandering Souls, Field Marshal & Overseer of Terra
Colonel NationStates | The Once and Future Renegade of Reventus Koth, Overseer of Terra
Colonel NationStates | The Nyx of Raionitu, Overseer of Talon
Major NationStates | Not Found, Overseer of Blade
Major NationStates | Not Found, Council Advisor

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

What The Hawks Have Been Up To In The Corps

The Black Hawks has three corps – Blade, Talon, and Terra. Blade does tag raids, Talon does those fun sleepers you hear about only when it’s too late, and Terra takes care of the tasks beyond raiding!

So far in 2018, Blade has seen a grand total of 1932 hits, which averages out to 6.35 hits a day and 12.88 hits per raid. In the month of June there was 270 hits, in July there was 76 hits, August seeing 159 hits, September seeing 182 hits, and October seeing 132.

In Talon, several occupations have occurred since our last update. To start off this list was the RaiderCon raid of Communist alliance, with 33 making the initial jump, 13 of those Hawks. TBH’s own Overseer of Talon was point on the Communist Alliance. The founder of CA did eventually come back, which led to RaiderCon saying hello in Equestria! Later in September, the Hawks became Against Me! - "I Was A Teenage Anarchist" HD [Official Video] - YouTube and raided NationStates | Anarchy, with NationStates | Not Found as the sleeper. The raid report for Anarchy can be found NationStates • View topic - The Black Hawks | FA Report: Happy New Years!. Next up on the list of occupations was the occupation of NationStates | SPACE, led by NationStates | Not Found, lasting 21 updates, with Lady Dominator dropping WA with 44 endorsements and 1,081 influence. Finally, the raid on NationStates | The Dank Meme Alliance. The sleeper, NationStates | Not Found, got the password to the region, which allowed for the fun raid! The founder came back after the second update, which left the raid ending with 36 endorsements and 226 influence.

In Terra, TBH put on a first of it’s kind NationStates • View topic - The Black Hawks | FA Report: Happy New Years!. The Hawks also participated in N-Day, with an overall total of -12,598 (still better then -12,599), with their faction page NationStates | Faction | Progress, Prosperity and Plutonium. Right now the Hawks have sixty-nine masked members. 15 of the Hawks are Privates, 14 Private First Classes, 10 Corporals, 6 Sergeants, 2 Lieutenants, 3 Majors, 2 Colonels, 6 Generals, and Red Back, our Commander in Chief. After the Tapapocalypse, the Council worked hard to get the forums out. The new forums, found https://www.forum.the-black-hawks.org/index.php, are very similar to our old forums, with the loss of the beloved Shoutbox. Another thing Terra has been doing has been working with Deadeye 2, the newest tool developed by Sergeant NationStates | Not Found.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Promotions

On October 5th the Council dropped some new https://www.forum.the-black-hawks.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=30279005!

The first of the three Promotions was of Sergeant NationStates | Not Found to the first officer rank of Lieutenant. On LD’s promotion, the council said, “First up, The Council of Hawks would like to highlight one of our extremely well-rounded Sergeants. This member is known pretty widely across NS, and is involved in a few other notable regions, but maintains an exceptional focus on TBH nonetheless. They are a leader in the War Room, and we trust them to be in influence on and mentor our SGT’s. On top of all that, they are a very valuable member of our community and coluteral scene.”

The second of the promotions was of NationStates | Not Found from Lieutenant to Major. In Valkyrie’s promotion, the council commented, “Now, that’s all great, but next up we’d like to focus on someone who, in their 20 months with us, has wormed their way to the center of the region’s heart, soul, and culture. This Hawk certainly has shown their “ingenuity” and taken “leadership” plenty of times, both in the field and in the region as a community. Their sleeper work has been quite decent, and they are always excited to interact with new members - perhaps even sometimes a little too excited! They don’t just help the region run smoothly - they are a huge chunk of who we are as a region.”

The third and the final promotion of the night was none other the very own council’s NationStates | The Nyx of Raionitu. The Council of Hawks said this about Rai, "Last up, Council would like to recognize one of our own, whose commitment, support, and drive for success has been exemplary at the highest levels. This Hawk has led their division adeptly, and continued to churn out the sleepers and special ops that earn us much of our reputation.

To add onto these promotions, the Council also awarded the Star of Achievement to Valkyrie Vytherov. We could just write it out again, but here’s what the Council said on her new medal, “Major Valkyrie’s artistic endeavors have contributed greatly to the region, and represent nothing less than a distinguished act of service. She has notably brought life and character to our reports and chat by creating a mascot for the region, and by designing graphics for our new forum, in addition to countless other flags, faces, sketches, and scribbles. While her promotion recognizes her dedication to the region and activity within it, this medal commends her priceless imaginative and aesthetic contributions to the Black Hawks. Kyrie - never stop bringing life to the images in your head!”

Congratulations to all three on their promotions and to Valkyrie on the Star of Achievement!

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Even More Moves Like Jakker!
As one more huzzah, the Council announced something else on November 9th, 2018. General Jakker, who went into retirement a little over a year ago, would be coming back as an active Council member, serving in the capacity of Council Chairman. To celebrate here’s some Moves Like Jakker (Parody) - YouTube!

Nice one! Thanks for the update!

The following section of this post has been https://www.forum.the-black-hawks.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=30279451 for public consumption, with edits made due to custom BBCode. In the way of context, several days prior to this announcement Council Member “Jay” Captain Alexander announced to Hawks internally that he would soon be stepping back a bit, due to non-NS circumstances.

A Few Announcements From The Council Of Hawks[/align]

As its first order of business tonight, the Council of Hawks has decided that Major “Jay” Captain Alexander no longer deserves the rank of Major.

…Rather, it’s about time for Jay to put on some purple bars, and join the rank of Colonel. In the eleven months that have passed since he earned the rank of Major, the commitment Jay has shown to TBH has been second to none, and he’s been an utter powerhouse in contributing to the success of the region. Blade Corps has been in excellent hands under Jay, and our training programs have blossomed. His time on council has been exemplary of what we expect from our highest ranked members, and he deserved to be recognized for that - whatever the whims of the future might bring.

Name: Captain Alexander
Previous Rank: Major
Current Rank: Colonel

Congratulations to Colonel Captain Alexander!!!

As our second order of business, I’ll segue to Valkyrie, presenting Jay’s formal send-off from active Council duty.

[hr]
[/hr]
[hr]
[/hr]

Jay has been a part of TBH for my whole career. He’s been a leader of many, many raids, a major contributor to TBH resources, but most importantly, he’s been a friend. I like to express my gratitude and the gratitude of all of us Hawks to him, and to say goodbye as he retires from his position from the council of Hawks.

Jay, you’ve made a big difference in every part of TBH. As far as I’m concerned, you were always in the room where it happens. We are all proud to know you. You are a great person, kind, intelligent, well-loved, very gay, friendly, honest, hardworking, persistent, non-stop. You amazed and astonished and blew us all away. We will miss you, perhaps a little bit more when we have to lead a training raid or mask a new private. insert awkward laugh here I know, to me, you’ve always been a part of the Black Hawk experience on a larger nebulous scale. I can hardly imagine a TBH without you. We joined pretty much around the same time, and every step of the way, you’ve been there for me, all the way up to being co-councils. You’ve made me laugh, think, smile more. It seems like yesterday, we, but mostly you, were struggling with Umbra triggers. And the day before that, we were crying over how gay Homura is. (That might have actually happened the day before yesterday.) I’m proud to say that I knew you. Although your leaving makes me sad, the awesome memories of working with you will always be remembered. I guess now we’ll have to name a street after you to secure your legacy, huh.

So tonight, let’s have a drink and take a break and then say goodbye. I hope you’ll stay in touch and that we can still get Cosmo pictures occasionally. We’ll tell your story to the future members of TBH.

Thank you for everything.

[hr]
[/hr]
[hr]
[/hr]

Third on the list tonight is another promotion. In the six months since their last promotion, this member has been the spitting image of the description of the next highest rank. His “ingenuity and leadership” has been truly exceptional, and I’d focus on the former. Hardly a week goes by where this member is not suggesting a new improvement, minor or major, to a system he sees as anything less than perfectly optimal. More than that, he constantly takes the lead in both making a data-driven case for these suggestions, and in the execution of making these things happen. His personal interactions and backing stats have been known to help affirm the confidence of new soldiers, and it is utterly inarguable that his efforts to always streamline and improve have “helped the region run smoothly” since his last promotion. It’s my honor as a Councilor to issue the following promotion:

Name: Felt Karpit
Previous Rank: Lieutenant
Current Rank: Major

Congratulations to Major Felt Karpit!!!

But that’s not all. I’m equally excited to announce that Felt will, in fact, also be joining the Council of Hawks as our newest member, and as Overseer of Blade Corps. Despite all the times we may or may not have gotten somewhat strongly worded with each other in the past, I am confident to my core that Felt always means the best for the region, and has the skills, knowledge, and initiative to make things happen. Personally, we’ve come to understand each other better over time, and I’m deeply enthusiastic for the initiatives and perspective he will bring - while Council has already been discussing several of his suggestions, this new position will give him even more ability to execute them himself. Felt has earned this, and it’s time for it to be reality. He’s got the drive, he’s got the spunk, and now he’ll have the greatest possible voice and vote to carry this region into the future. It’s my pleasure to welcome Major Felt Karpit to The Council of Hawks, on behalf of that esteemed body.

…Maybe you thought that would be the end of things, but we’ve got one last announcement for y’all tonight. Here’s Jakker, to deliver our final bit of news:

[hr]
[/hr]
[hr]
[/hr]

During the last couple of years that Koth has served on the council, he has provided vital knowledge and expertise in regards to connecting with external regions and allies. When issues have arisen, Koth’s efforts and relationship-building have been a major reason for conflict resolutions. He has always been a major advocate for The Black Hawks in the game and we are thankful for his service in promoting the ideals of raiding.

The Black Hawks have existed for over 13 years. During that time, we have been blessed to watch many of the best raiders ever lead this region. The rank of General is one that only a handful of Hawks have held. It is an elite class of excellence, professionalism, and dedication. I am honored today to welcome Koth to that class.

Name: Koth
Previous Rank: Colonel
Current Rank: General

Congratulations to General Koth!!!

[hr]
[/hr]
[hr]
[/hr]

Thank you for sticking with us to the end of this post, Hawks and friends alike. We look forward to what the future will bring, and hope to see some of y’alls names in an announcement like this some day down the road.

Sincerely,

The Council of Hawks[/box]

[hr]
[/hr]
[hr]
[/hr]

And now, by TBH’s newest Council Member, a small update on the state of TBH:

Felt’s January and February Update

I keep a bunch of stats, so I might as well share them with everyone. It’s good to let everyone know how we are doing.

We started the year off strong in January, running a total of 21 raids, with a total of 259 hits, which is around a 96% increase from Jan. 2018’s 132 hits. Included in those 21 raids we hosted 5 training raids, which are short raids geared to help recruits gain the skills they need to participate in regular tag runs. Once one passes they are promoted for Private to Private First Class, and they become full members of TBH. In January we were pleased to welcome 4 new PFCs to TBH.

The promotions didn’t stop there though, also [nation]Peperso[/nation] was promoted to CPL and has been since leading his own tag runs and improving his triggering ability, and we also got to welcome [nation]Bizzas[/nation] to the rank of Sergeant, he has worked hard in TBH, then became a defender and finally rejoined, and deserves his officier rank.

Now, if January was starting off strong, February is, well, super strong. We ended up with 438 hits which is a 97% increase from Feb. 2018s 222 hits. This was due to [nation]Lady Dominator[/nation]'s impressive single team record breaking 98 hit run, and a large 144 hit shot gun raid from [nation]Azaelai[/nation]. We had a total of 24 tag runs, with 9 of those being training raids. In January we were pleased to welcome 3 new PFCs to TBH.

We also had a skilled group of PFC’s earn promotions to Corporal, so congratulations to [nation]Ezkio[/nation], [nation]Merdelililes[/nation], [nation]Fire Eaters of Last Hope[/nation], and [nation]Bjourn[/nation]. We also had [nation]Nabashar[/nation] earn the rank of Sergeant. We are excited to see what the future has in store for him.

February has also been exciting on the op front for us as well. We aren’t just tag runs, and [nation]Serboro[/nation] proved that in leading us in an op on [region]Westphalia[/region]. TBH had an impressive 19 members at the jump, along with 15 jumpers from allied regions.

I am excited about what TBH will have to offer in the coming months, I hope it stays this good, especially since im now the Overseer of Blade, and it would look really bad if suddenly we start doing terribly in the training and tag raiding department.

TL;DR: TBH has done a lot of raids, a large op, and did 14 above-Private promotions in January and February.[/box]

[hr]
[/hr]
[hr]
[/hr]

The Black Hawks: Home of the Most Feared Military Organisation in NationStates![/align]

News From The Nest
https://www.forum.the-black-hawks.org/index.php || The Black Hawks || NationStates | The Black Hawks

Council of Hawks
Commander-In-Chief https://nationstates.net/nation=Red_Back
General NationStates | Not Found, Overseer of Terra Corps
Colonel NationStates | Not Found, Overseer of Blade Corps
Major NationStates | Not Found, Overseer of Talon Corps
Lieutenant NationStates | Not Found, Overseer of Blade Corps
Council Advisory Board
General NationStates | Not Found Souls
General NationStates | Not Found
General NationStates | The Once and Future Renegade of Reventus Koth
Colonel NationStates | The Nyx of Raionitu

Council Changes
Following years of being on the council, General Ever-Wandering Souls announced his retirement from the council on NationStates • View topic - The Black Hawks | FA Report: Happy New Years!, and retired soon in the region officially February 23rd.

On https://www.forum.the-black-hawks.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=30280607, the Council presented Souls with two awards, the Star of Achievement and the Soaring Hawk award. The Soaring Hawk award is the only award given to inactive members or retired members, and is an honor given to Hawks who have contributed long term to the Black Hawks’s success. This makes Souls one of eight Soaring Hawks in TBHs long history.

On The Black Hawks - Login, the Council announced a new addition!
For those old enough, there are some classic music hits that always get the heart pumping. Beyoncé’s Irreplaceable that declares “To the left, to the left. Everything you own in the box to the left.” Or what about the party favorite, Cupid Shuffle, which calls participants “To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left.” These subversive messages clearly got to the Council and today we are announcing a new addition.

<font color=“#FFA415”>LTN Aquila</font> first joined TBH in early 2018. He led his first raid on May 12th of that year. He left TBH in July of 2018, but then came in August. In October of 2018, he led an occupation of The Dank Meme Alliance. He retired from TBH again in December of 2018. Came back in February 2019 (there seems to be a theme here). Left again before returning in February of this year. What a journey it has been. However when his dreamy accent is here, he goes all out and that has been the case over these last few months. He has always been a wonderful member of our community.

He has really stepped up and has showcased a lot of leadership in leading raids, training new members, and updating documents. We now hope to see him continue to step up and help TBH progress forward. Aquila will be serving as an Overseer of Blade. There will be some work behind the scenes to finalize his specific roles, but we are excited to see what he brings to trainings and rocking out updates.

Please help me in congratulating and welcoming Aquila to the Council!

We’re super excited to have Aquila on the Council as Overseer of Blade!

Tag Raiding Stats N Things
https://i.imgur.com/MOu8HsF.gif

2020 has been a busy year for the Hawks with tag raiding!

Hit Totals For The Months As Follows~
January - 296
February - 452
March - 404
April - 1,011
May - 582

for a grand total of 2,745 regions raided by the Black Hawks in the year of 2020 so far!

Ebil Raider Op Things

Tagging isn’t all the fun there is though. For occupations the Hawks have swung by NationStates | ASEAN REGION, NationStates | The Commonwealth of Crowns, NationStates | Asia, & NationStates | Boston for temporary vacations and passworded NationStates | Cult of fire.

January 31st – The Hawks alongside their friends in the NationStates | Not Found Republican Navy, the Imperial Army of NationStates | The Land of Kings and Emperors, NationStates | Lone Wolves United, the NationStates | Balder Jomsvikings, and Steve of NationStates | 3 Guys raided ASEAN Region with Lieutenant NationStates | The Steak Empire of Bjourn as point on the op!

April 6th – Sometimes training raids just get twenty people. And sometimes those training raids turn into ops! After hitting NationStates | The Commonwealth of Crowns on a training raid, NationStates | The Black Hawks invited their friends in NationStates | Karma, NationStates | Lone Wolves United, & NationStates | Europeia on a little mischief, though sadly the founder returned shortly after. NationStates • View topic - The Black Hawks | FA Report: Happy New Years!

April 18th – Mid-April the Hawks noticed that one of their beloved friends of the Nest was missing! A NationStates • View topic - The Black Hawks | FA Report: Happy New Years! was found! The Hawks arrived quickly in NationStates | Asia to save Penny, alongside their friends from the NationStates | Balder Jomsvikings, NationStates | The East Pacific, the NationStates | Not Found Followers of Altron, the Imperial Army from NationStates | The Land of Kings and Emperors & NationStates | Lone Wolves United! Their rescue mission of Penny was a bit controversial, and was met with unneeded push back from the The Security Council of Liberating Anything, despite reassurances that The Black Hawks were only looking for Penny multiple times.

The Black Hawks also happily joined their friends in the occupations of NationStates | Iran by the North Pacific Army, NationStates | Xedas by the Land of Kings and Emperors, and then NationStates | Slatos by the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. Yay for friendship.

Catgirls! Catgirls! Catgirls!

We’re here! We’re queer! NationStates | Not Found and The Black Hawks participated in the WA Secretary-General election on their mission to have catgirls take over NS, with #catgirl_hq as their base of operations. Anyone on NS who wanted a catgirl could get a catgirl by posting on NationStates • View topic - We're Here, We're Queer: Catgirl Contest Time! Though the catgirls placed second in the general election, lots of nyaa~ and catgirl fun was had.

Extra thanks to everyone who voted for Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls in the election! Nyaa~!

Memes

The Black Hawks do a bit more then just raiding and making people catgirls! Sergeant NationStates | The Nightmare King of Pterodaxtyl and Sergeant NationStates | Not Found lead a Meme Contest! From hating cinnamon to random UCRs declaring war on us to privates not understanding what region to prepare their puppets in, there’s a lot of goofy happenings around the Nest, which leads to some sweet memes sometimes.

Sergeant NationStates | The Outer Heaven of Drexlore won the meme contest with the following:

Thanks to Sonindia for the random war declaration! Hope it’s going well for you!

TL;DR

The Hawks have had some council changes this year, are being a bunch of taggy peeps, leading some occupations, and having some fun with friends along the way. Sincerely, The Council of Hawks :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
For those old enough, there are some classic music hits that always get the heart pumping. Beyoncé’s Irreplaceable that declares “To the left, to the left. Everything you own in the box to the left.” Or what about the party favorite, Cupid Shuffle, which calls participants “To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left.” These subversive messages clearly got to the Council and today we are announcing a new addition. LTN Aquilafirst joined TBH in early 2018. He led his first raid on May 12th of that year. He left TBH in July of 2018, but then came in August. In October of 2018, he led an occupation of The Dank Meme Alliance. He retired from TBH again in December of 2018. Came back in February 2019 (there seems to be a theme here). Left again before returning in February of this year. What a journey it has been. However when his dreamy accent is here, he goes all out and that has been the case over these last few months. He has always been a wonderful member of our community. He has really stepped up and has showcased a lot of leadership in leading raids, training new members, and updating documents. We now hope to see him continue to step up and help TBH progress forward. Aquila will be serving as an Overseer of Blade. There will be some work behind the scenes to finalize his specific roles, but we are excited to see what he brings to trainings and rocking out updates. Please help me in congratulating and welcoming Aquila to the Council!

News From The Nest: Stuff Since September 2021

Council of Hawks
Commander-In-Chief NationStates | The TBH Commander of Red Back
Colonel NationStates | Not Found, Co-Overseer of Terra Corps
Colonel NationStates | The Nyx of Raionitu, Co-Overseer of Talon Corps
Major NationStates | The Outer Heaven of Drexlore, Co-Overseer of Terra Corps
Major https://www.nationstates.net/nation=Bjourn, Co-Overseer of Talon Corps
Lieutenant NationStates | The Commie Raider Lesbians of Wascoitan, Overseer of Blade Corps

Council Advisors
General NationStates | The Condemnable Corsairs of Ever-Wandering Souls
Major NationStates | Not Found

Council Statement
The Black Hawks greatly appreciate the many different regions that have supported and worked with us for the last year since our last Foreign Affairs report. The end of 2021 and the beginning of 2022 have seen vast success in The Black Hawks, whether that be from raiding operations alongside our allies, cultural events, growth in both our Reserves Program and Active Duty.  Within our own ranks there have been a lot of new promotions, awards, and additions to the Council of Hawks and the Council Advisory Board.
For our last major operations, we have worked with a number of different regions and organizations. One of those regions is The Communist Bloc who we have signed NationStates | Dispatch | The State and Revolution - TCB-TBH Treaty. We hope to continue to grow our relationship with them and all our allies, and we are very excited to see what the future brings!

Raids
The last few months have seen a number of important and historic occupations. The first was the region NationStates | A Liberal Haven, jointly led by ourselves and NationStates | Lone Wolves United. This operation was conducted in early January and involved a 5+ year sleeper, 207 pilers, and 9 organizations. Additionally, it saw over 100 TBH-aligned pilers, and 70 direct TBH members, making it the largest operation in our history. A Liberal Haven saw our reservist program flourishing under the direction of our newest leader, President of The Reserves, NationStates | The Principality of Ezkio. Due to his efforts in building and leading the reserves program, Hwan was awarded the Sword of Leadership by the Council of Hawks. 
Another major occupation that took place was NationStates | Not Found which involved 15 orgs and 260 pilers in early February. Led by the resurgent NationStates | The Brotherhood of Malice, this operation was a huge success for raiderdom and is considered a largely collaborative effort which resulted in the first highly contested refound in many years. Projects such as Queue Stalling, Anthill Approvals, and overall operation were all carried out in part by TBH members. We congratulate our friends in BoM, as well as the entirety of raiderdom for this monumental accomplishment which will go down as one of (if not THE) most successful raid of all time.   
After the operation, our very talented friend, NationStates | The Republic of The Gilded Flame, made a beautiful drawing to represent what the command floor totally looked like throughout this operation. We thought it was pretty cool, so we are sharing it with you!

Pictured (From Left to Right): Hazel, Koth, Miravana (bird), Rax, Souls (Math Prisoner), Venico

Promotions and Rewards
The beginning of 2022 paved the way for a number of new promotions, council changes, council advisory board changes, and rewards.
This began with the addition of Wascoitan to TBH Council. Wasc has been an electric member of TBH in recent times, and has been an integral part of our return to glory. We are excited to see what she does with the Blade program. Along with this change, Steak will be moving to Talon and Miravana will be moving to Terra. Drexlore and Miravana were both promoted, to Major and Colonel respectively, with Miravana also earning the medal Deaths Grin for his work leading recent occupations. Additionally, Dax took an advisory role in the region by joining Souls on the Council Advisory Board to provide more support as we look to maintain the progress we have made in recent months! We are excited to see how the region continues to grow with this Council changeup, but it is not just top-level changes for the Hawks!
Alongside Council changes, Lucklife was promoted to Lieutenant. Lucklife has been a great leader in the war room since returning to active duty. Alongside Ray, Devi and Ziz, who were also promoted to Lieutenant, Lucklife has joined our amazing officers as growing leaders in the region. With these Sergeants being promoted, we figured we needed some new ones. Dawn, Durm and Baedan all reached the rank of Sergeant, joining our war room! Congrats to all our newly promoted hawks, this is most definitely a time of great growth and success, both individually and as a region!
%between%

Culture
Recently, The Black Hawks have seen a lot more than just raiding however!
Off the battlefield, the Nest has had a couple of community events. 
This past week, we had our third TBH Hunger Games where hawks were pitted against each other to see who would come out on top. The nine days in the arena were gruesome, filled with tributes cheerfully singing songs, Mira killing a bunch of people except Devi, Holor opting to steal other tribute’s possessions from home instead of his own, Zhdun blessing people with medical attention, only to get ambushed by a group of tributes, and a bunch of people dying from berries after not listening to their mentors advise them to visit the “edible plants” training station before the games. 
Devi, however, fueled by spite after Mira refused to kill her, opted to be a menace, breaking Steak’s nose over bread, fighting Eis over raw meat, destroying Ray’s supplies, stealing from Wasc, and snuggling with everyone before killing the last two survivors and being crowned victor of TBH’s Third-Not-Annual Hunger Games
Additionally, we’ve started Tolkien Tuesdays where we watch one Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movie each week with our new allies in The Communist Bloc! We’ve finished 4 already, and the next movie will be The Two Towers in our discord on Tuesday! (8pm EST)
This is the end of the report! We look forward to seeing what the rest of this year brings and we hope to get back to you soon with some top tier raiding for your enjoyment.
Signed,
The Council of Hawks
[hr]
This report can also be viewed on the NS forums NationStates • View topic - The Black Hawks | FA Report: Happy New Years!

[hr]

│ FA Report Mar - July 2022 │ 5th Aug 2022 │

[hr]

Council of Hawks
Commander-In-Chief NationStates | The TBH Commander of Red Back
Colonel NationStates | Not Found, Co-Overseer of Talon Corps
Major https://www.nationstates.net/nation=Bjourn, Co-Overseer of Talon Corps
Major NationStates | The Outer Heaven of Drexlore, Co-Overseer of Terra Corps
Lieutenant NationStates | The Paperwork Officer of Lucklife, Co-Overseer of Terra Corps
Lieutenant NationStates | Not Found, Overseer of Blade Corps

Council Advisors
General NationStates | The Condemnable Corsairs of Ever-Wandering Souls
Colonel NationStates | The Nyx of Raionitu, Co-Overseer of Talon Corps

COUNCIL STATEMENT
Greetings NS and welcome back to a TBH FA Report! We are happy with our status over the past few months and have worked more closely with many of our allies via tag raids and the opening of embassies. We look forward to continuing working with our partners moving forward. While TBH has not been involved in a serious raider-only DND endeavor since Embassy Regionia, we are happy with the amount of work that we have put into keeping our game clean. Sometimes, when the dirty regions fall, it becomes the burden of those with the resources to do so to rid the site of their presence. It is an honor for TBH to contribute to these efforts, but look for us to get back to normal operations as soon as available! We look forward to assisting our allies on their efforts moving forward, as well as planning some fun events ourselves, so stay tuned! Now on to what we’ve been up to…
https://i.imgur.com/aXxsSah.gif

——
TAGGING and OPERATIONAL STATS
Your favourite Hawkies have been active over the last few months, and here’s a little about all that we’ve been up to this quarter, traveling to regions all around NS to spread love, chaos and ice cubes. This quarter had been quite an eventful one, with the hawks traveling out in a total of 42 runs over the last 4 months to hit a total of 723 targets. Updating isn’t all about hits, but also about the friendships and experiences that we make along the way. We would also like to thank all our allies for participating along with us on tag raids, whether it be laughing and sharing our joy when bigbrainposting, or sharing our sadness over a miss. Tagging isn’t the only thing that we have been up to, and TBH is glad to have participated with our allies on a large number of Operations over the quarter. The most noticeable of which would definitely be NationStates | Japan (NationStates | Dispatch | Confederacy of Layem Op Report and Feather) and Embassyregionia, but we are also proud and honoured to lead and support Antifa Operations such as Sanctum, NationStates | Confederacy of Layem (NationStates | Dispatch | Confederacy of Layem Op Report and Feather), NationStates | PCM and NationStates | PCMPCMPCMPCM. A number of other smaller operations on Disgusting and Disgraceful regions were also supported, such as the ones on NationStates | Official Soviet Union, NationStates | Aliados Brasileiros, NationStates | The Grand Empire of Tazann and NationStates | Not Found
https://i.imgur.com/GaTKOql.gif

MILITARY PROMOTIONS
With so much activity on the field, it’s no surprise that we keep an eye out for talented individuals to assist in the running of the region. On the 29th of March, TBH also assigned new Deputy Overseers to help manage in the running of the 3 main Corps that form up the running of the region. Sergeant NationStates | Not Found took over as the new DO for Talon Corps, while Lieutenant NationStates | The Woke up and chose violence of Devi took over the position for Terra Corps, with Lieutenant NationStates | The Paperwork Officer of Lucklife filling up the last DO spot in Blade Corps. It was a dark age without Deputy Overseers, but we hope that the filling up of these spots would help us [strikethrough]clear more paperwork[/strikethrough] reach new evil depths. NationStates | Dispatch | Deputy Overseer Promotions 3/29

Here in TBH, we consider the rank of Sergeant the first leadership rank, when a Hawk has learnt the very essentials of raiding and have proven themselves to be reliable and trustworthy. On the 20th of May, the Hawks officially promoted NationStates | The Insanely Benevolent Hawk of Oblivious Ben to the rank of Sergeant. Sergeant NationStates | The Insanely Benevolent Hawk of Oblivious Ben has been to a lot of places across raiderdom, including TBH 5 years ago and we’re definitely pleased to see him taking charge and contributing to the region today! More recently, on the 8th of July, we also welcomed Sergeant NationStates | Not Found to the war room. Emu has been a chaotic animal, evolving from a hawk to the mythical creature known as an Emu. With their endless screeches striking fear on the battlefield, Emu has gained our respect as a reliable and consistent updater. We’re really eager to see the new heights that Emu will soar to!

Promotions aren’t the only way that we recognise dedication to the region. Along with SGT Ben’s promotion, Lieutenant NationStates | The Paperwork Officer of Lucklife received their first medal on 20th May, The Sword of Leadership for taking charge in regular operations and raids. Lastly, but not unimportant in the least, we’ve recently had a change in the councilors of TBH. It is always a momentous occasion whenever members of the previous generation of leadership step down to make way for fresh faces in the leading of the region. On the 26th of June, as TBH slipped past its 17th anniversary, TBH bid farewell to Council Advisor, Major NationStates | The Nightmare King of Pterodaxtyl, who retired fully from TBH. Along with the retirement of Major Dax, Colonel NationStates | The Nyx of Raionitu also stepped down from active service as the Co-overseer of Talon Corps to the Council Advisory Board.
https://i.imgur.com/DFRS6vA.png

Along with the changes on that day, Council welcomed Lucklife (Anime Idol) into the council room to manage Terra Corps alongside Drexlore. With LL’s energy, we’re all really eager to see the new things that he’ll bring into the council room!

https://i.imgur.com/dUHthB2.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ikCM0lZ.png

Group photo of Council | Council Advisory Board being busy

News from the Nest

This quarter, the Hawks were introduced to Hairless Cats. 75% of the Hawks surveyed agreed that Hairless cats were the worst things in existence, with Mira’s NationStates | Dispatch | Hairless Cats Are Ugly being downvoted to the underworld for being too ugly. Although no cats were harmed in the making of the dispatch of hairless cats, Most of the hawks disagree and believe that hairless cats were made hairless against their will.
https://i.imgur.com/Zg3o382.png

But with all bad things, good things follow in turn. This quarter, the secret public anime channel saw a sharing of over 500 pieces of art for appreciation. The evil hawks stole them from their artists on twitter and put up to display in the anime appreciation channel. The Anime Appreciation Association of Hawks have expressed an interest in pretty blue art, HI3, 2HU and pew pews. They were not disappointed. The anime association is also pleased to announce that 2/3 hawks have declared their love for anime anime, and the remaining will be brainwashed, we mean converted, given a bit of time.

Lastly, with all the chaos happening in TBH, we also floated a curious question. If TBH started a rock band, who do you think should be in it? The answers varied, and came close to inconclusiveness, but with much eyeballing and high level data analytical skills, we have reached the following conclusion.

Introducing The Black Hawks Band!

On vocals, with the voice of an angel, [nation]The Gilded Flame[/nation], also known as, Ray!
On guitar, shredding out evil tunes, [nation]Miravana[/nation]!
On bass, growling out death, [nation]Ravall[/nation]!
Lastly on drums with sick beats, we have [nation]Drexlore[/nation]!
https://i.imgur.com/4VdzklL.png

Oh wait, I think I left out an instrument. That’s right, the rubber chicken! The chicken is clearly an instrument and the one who deserves it is our very own [nation]Bjourn[/nation], aka Steak!

https://i.imgur.com/rewHtgL.png

As always, the very considerate Hawks have created a very accurate TLDR for this report

TLDR: Raid Boom, Things think, Council Changes, Hawks turn to anime and hate on hairless cats. Sincerely, The Council of Hawks

TBH interviews their newest Sergeant in the war room on how their time in TBH has been!

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1771438

Do give it a look through and we hope you learn more about TBH!

Hi TEP! TBH has recently promoted up a new General!
We interviewed Gen. Miravana to know about his thoughts about his time raiding.

We hope you enjoy it and learn more about us in the process!
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1834673

1 Like