Emberwood Coast Q + A

Ask me anything!

— Begin quote from ____

Ask me anything!

— End quote

I need to clarify, this is about the Great War thread, but I’ll ask here.

After independence from Norograd, you chose the Empire as your allies, after the war concludes, do you still consider trade of embassies, alliance and so fourth with (Former Norograd) Axdel? Same applies with Ethalria.

One more thing, about Quartz Fern Coast (your brother), was he apart of the country that gained independence from Norograd during the war?
I’d like to know a little more so I can understand where and how this plays out during the war.

Many thanks. :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Ask me anything!

— End quote

I need to clarify, this is about the Great War thread, but I’ll ask here.

After independence from Norograd, you chose the Empire as your allies, after the war concludes, do you still consider trade of embassies, alliance and so fourth with (Former Norograd) Axdel? Same applies with Ethalria.

One more thing, about Quartz Fern Coast (your brother), was he apart of the country that gained independence from Norograd during the war?
I’d like to know a little more so I can understand where and how this plays out during the war.

Many thanks. :slight_smile:

— End quote

Emberwood Coast was freed from Norogradian control after the outbreak of war pulled away many of their forces. Post-war, we developed relations with any nation that would accept them. Quartz Fern Coast also broke from Norograd, and seized a number of military assets in the uprising. If possible, we will host the peace conference (because we will not enact military action against any nation without serious provocation, and render international aid to anyone in need) and would also be happy to host a permanent regional headquarters (as like a sort of United Nations for Aurora).