Executive Application Thread

— Begin quote from ____

Sure, I’m cool with the above nation gaining membership into the EPPS. Welcome aboard.

— End quote

Congrats

Congrats

Name: Jimu
Nation in The East Pacific: Jimu
Nation in the World Assembly: Jimu
Brief summary of your history on NS: I have been on NS for about 2 weeks. I’ve just been voting and developing my nation.
How long have you been in TEP (estimately): 2 weeks (created here)
Discord Username: izujojo
Status within Regional Discord: Absent
Ministries you are interested in joining: Information and Communications  and Foreign Affairs
Reason for joining: I want to be a good citizen of East Pacific and truly have more fun with this! I also believe I can be a good contributor to the government and move us up in the rankings.

Nation (TEP and WA): Lerasi
My NS History: I started this wonderful site with my first nation Aivintis which I used for modern worldbuilding, factbook making, and issue answering. I found Carolingia and was about to get into Medieval RP when I quit NS. The next phase of NS was when I came back as Warris and The Warden Warris to do some gameplay: specifically defending. I completed one mission of cross endorsing before I quit NationStates again. I came back with Lerasi to chill in Balder and rest. But when I made a puppet for some reason I forgot, Waerham was founded in the East Pacific and I met some really cool people. I got into Valsora Roleplay but when I found out that population was used in roleplay (without knowing that NStats weren’t used), I brought my main over and I lived happily ever after, RPing, joking, and coming to love this region and our people. In recent times, I’ve become more involved in the community, guiding new players, reminding people of the rules and getting involved in government. I have worked on an article for the EPNS and I’m a hardworking member of the Ministry of Culture.
TEP Residency: 173 days and counting
Discord Username: Lerasi
Status within Regional Discord: Present, yet Distant
Ministry: RMB Affairs
Reason: Bored. Seems like a good fit.
Anticipated Duties: Issuing warnings to rulebreakers, assisting in keeping order, helping new nations, etc.
Previous Experience: Coauthored ‘RMB Etiquette’ with Algerstonia, helped issue a few warnings to rulebreakers recently, authored ‘Guide to TEP for Newcomers’

Name: Merlovich
Nation in The East Pacific: Merlovich
Nation in the World Assembly: Merlovich

Brief summary of your history on NS: Joined TEP on this nation in October 2018. I quickly joined the new Valsora map, and spent a long time on the RMB working on my RP skills, made a lot of strong friendships with people, who I now consider some of my best friends. I dabbled briefly in TEP ministries (Information x2, Culture) and enjoyed them despite my short stay. Retired from RP in August this year, returned but was ejected from TEP due to an incident involving fascist symbolism in my flag and motto, which went without a trial despite my plea of innocence and regret of the incident, as a previous argument with Fedele regarding his continued creeping towards authoritarianism put me on “last warning”. (Look how that worked out). Regardless I have since taken all responsibility for the incident, it was a silly and costly mistake and have thankfully been kindly reinstated as I was. Have since rejoined RMB RP, taken on a job as the Cartographer of Valsora, started numerous RP’s and made some new friends :grin:.

How long have you been in TEP (estimately): 1 year, 2 months (including brief time CTE’d)

Discord Username: lames#8976

Status within Regional Discord: Present

Ministries you are interested in joining: Ministry of RMB Affairs

Reason for joining: Interesting in maintaining the health of the RMB, I’m a huge advocate for RMB RP, and am looking for a role within TEP as is, this seems like the ministry that would best suit me and my skills.

Anticipated duties: Keeping things orderly and calmed, welcoming and briefing new nations on guidelines and rules, giving tips on typical RMB behaviour.

(Optional) Previous experience: Brief time in the Ministry of Information earlier this year, wrote numerous RMB articles and made interviews with RMB figures before retiring from NS.

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Merlovich
Nation in The East Pacific: Merlovich
Nation in the World Assembly: Merlovich

Brief summary of your history on NS: Joined TEP on this nation in October 2018. I quickly joined the new Valsora map, and spent a long time on the RMB working on my RP skills, made a lot of strong friendships with people, who I now consider some of my best friends. I dabbled briefly in TEP ministries (Information x2, Culture) and enjoyed them despite my short stay. Retired from RP in August this year, returned but was ejected from TEP due to an incident involving fascist symbolism in my flag and motto, which went without a trial despite my plea of innocence and regret of the incident, as a previous argument with Fedele regarding his continued creeping towards authoritarianism put me on “last warning”. (Look how that worked out). Regardless I have since taken all responsibility for the incident, it was a silly and costly mistake and have thankfully been kindly reinstated as I was. Have since rejoined RMB RP, taken on a job as the Cartographer of Valsora, started numerous RP’s and made some new friends 😁.

How long have you been in TEP (estimately): 1 year, 2 months (including brief time CTE’d)

Discord Username: lames#8976

Ministries you are interested in joining: Ministry of RMB Affairs

Reason for joining: Interesting in maintaining the health of the RMB, I’m a huge advocate for RMB RP, and am looking for a role within TEP as is, this seems like the ministry that would best suit me and my skills.

Anticipated duties: Keeping things orderly and calmed, welcoming and briefing new nations on guidelines and rules, giving tips on typical RMB behaviour.

(Optional) Previous experience: Brief time in the Ministry of Information earlier this year, wrote numerous RMB articles and made interviews with RMB figures before retiring from NS.

— End quote

Good luck mate.

[mention]Merlovich[/mention] and [mention]lerasiaivintis[/mention] have been accepted to the Ministry of RMB Affairs! Welcome!

Name: Glaqua
Nation in The East Pacific: The Republic of Glaqua
Nation in the World Assembly: The Republic of Glaqua
Brief summary of your history on NS: I am very familiar with NationStates, I ran the nation of Mons Vaticanus from 2009 - 2013. In doing so I was an active member of the World Assembly and my region at the time. helping to write motions in the General Assembly and supporting the government of my region in their Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

How long have you been in TEP (estimately): 1 day
Discord Username: Glaqua#3268
Ministries you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs/Foreign Affairs
Reason for joining: Two areas of RP I enjoy on NS. 
Anticipated duties: WA: Supporting members and citizens in the voting and writing of legislation in the WA. Also contributing eddorts to the authorship of legislation within the WA. Supporting the work of our Delegate. FA: Working together with other regions and our allies in setting up embassies and working within the Ministry to support diplomatic affairs. 
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Culture.

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Kal (NS Nick name)
Nation in The East Pacific: Meddacah
Nation in the World Assembly: Meddacah
Brief summary of your history on NS: Started off as a nation wanting to do some RP, but over time I got more interested in TEP governmen and wanted to join to help out and be involved. So I became a citizen and talked to many people involved in TEP government on how I could become more involved, and Slowly drifted away from rmb RP to government, I have 4 other older puppets, but I preferred this one.
How long have you been in TEP (estimately): About a year, although I did take a large break and then return a few months ago.
Discord Username: Meddacah#5932
Ministries you are interested in joining: RMB affairs, Info and communication, Eastern Pacific Police Service, and Culture
Reason for joining: Helping with the East Pacific and becoming involved with helping it stay the great region it is today.
*Want to be a part of political debates
*Help out and maybe propose a few minor things to help and change the east.

Anticipated duties: Helping with keeping the rmb Friendly, troll and spammer free, helping and creating events for TEP, dealing and talking with troublemakers, and helping to inform the public of news. A
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Vice president of a region several months ago before raiders from an infamous region came in.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Brief summary of your history on NS: I have been on NS for about 2 weeks. I’ve just been voting and developing my nation.
Ministries you are interested in joining: Information and Communications  and Foreign Affairs
Reason for joining: I want to be a good citizen of East Pacific and truly have more fun with this! I also believe I can be a good contributor to the government and move us up in the rankings.

— End quote

And this is what happens when I don’t check applications for a while.

Accepted. Welcome to MoIC!

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Kal (NS Nick name)
Nation in The East Pacific: Meddacah
Nation in the World Assembly: Meddacah
Brief summary of your history on NS: Started off as a nation wanting to do some RP, but over time I got more interested in TEP governmen and wanted to join to help out and be involved. So I became a citizen and talked to many people involved in TEP government on how I could become more involved, and Slowly drifted away from rmb RP to government, I have 4 other older puppets, but I preferred this one.
How long have you been in TEP (estimately): About a year, although I did take a large break and then return a few months ago.
Discord Username: Meddacah#5932
Ministries you are interested in joining: RMB affairs, Info and communication, Eastern Pacific Police Service, and Culture
Reason for joining: Helping with the East Pacific and becoming involved with helping it stay the great region it is today.
*Want to be a part of political debates
*Help out and maybe propose a few minor things to help and change the east.

Anticipated duties: Helping with keeping the rmb Friendly, troll and spammer free, helping and creating events for TEP, dealing and talking with troublemakers, and helping to inform the public of news. A
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Vice president of a region several months ago before raiders from an infamous region came in.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

And this is what happens when I don’t check applications for a while.

— End quote

Thank You.

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Sorry, I will TG you the link to the Discord server

Accepted

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Glaqua
Nation in The East Pacific: The Republic of Glaqua
Nation in the World Assembly: The Republic of Glaqua
Brief summary of your history on NS: I am very familiar with NationStates, I ran the nation of Mons Vaticanus from 2009 - 2013. In doing so I was an active member of the World Assembly and my region at the time. helping to write motions in the General Assembly and supporting the government of my region in their Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

How long have you been in TEP (estimately): 1 day
Discord Username: Glaqua#3268
Ministries you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs/Foreign Affairs
Reason for joining: Two areas of RP I enjoy on NS. 
Anticipated duties: WA: Supporting members and citizens in the voting and writing of legislation in the WA. Also contributing eddorts to the authorship of legislation within the WA. Supporting the work of our Delegate. FA: Working together with other regions and our allies in setting up embassies and working within the Ministry to support diplomatic affairs. 
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Culture.

— End quote

Apologies! Accepted, I’ll tg your nation the discord link.

Name: Clydeith
Nation in The East Pacific: The United States of Clydeith
Nation in the World Assembly: Clydieth
Brief summary of your history on NS: Always been in this group ever since I joined NS, now and forever, 
How long have you been in TEP (estimately): 1 - 2 Weeks
Discord Username: The English#9506
Ministries you are interested in joining: World Assembly (Br Request of Marrabuk)
Reason for joining: Anticipated duties: Marrabuk requested I should apply for this role due to my writing skills as seen in my Proposal known as the Forensic Accord, I have had experience working on papers and issues that need to be addressed and would like to help write papers that our Region leads.
 Previous experience in this area of government: I do out of NS stuff if that counts.

Name:Fluidpanda_
Nation in The East Pacific:Aanlik
Nation in the World Assembly:Aanlik
Brief summary of your history on NS:Joined for fun and curiosity
How long have you been in TEP (estimately):8 months
Discord Username:fluidpanda_
Ministries you are interested in joining:EPSA/EPPS
Reason for joining: Anticipated duties:Because i would like to participate in military and peacekeeping operations because they sound cool
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None

— Begin quote from ____

Name: vernkhalla
Nation in The East Pacific: vernkhalla
Nation in the World Assembly: vernkhalla
Brief summary of your history on NS: I joined and was founded in TEP and stayed then became a citizen, and finally joined the WA and posted this.
How long have you been in TEP (estimately): a couple of days 
Discord Username: don’t have one
Status within Regional Discord:Absent 
Ministries you are interested in joining:  the rmb one
Reason for joining: Anticipated duties:  because I know how it feels to be bullied and feel alone and I want to help others with that
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I once founded a region a long time ago (the nation has long seceded to exist and I have forgotten the password) and someone joined they where mean to me so I banned them. Thanks for your time!:slightly_smiling_face:

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Brief summary of your history on NS: I joined and was founded in TEP and stayed then became a citizen, and finally joined the WA and posted this.
Reason for joining: Anticipated duties:  because I know how it feels to be bullied and feel alone and I want to help others with that
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I once founded a region a long time ago (the nation has long seceded to exist and I have forgotten the password) and someone joined they where mean to me so I banned them. Thanks for your time!:slightly_smiling_face:

— End quote

— End quote

I would like to state that this statement is no longer valid as I no longer wish to join the government of TEP not because that no one has responded but as I do not believe that I myself am fit for this job, I may return in the future as I am not leaving TEP, I thank you all for your time and wish you a good day.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

— End quote

I would like to state that this statement is no longer valid as I no longer wish to join the government of TEP not because that no one has responded but as I do not believe that I myself am fit for this job, I may return in the future as I am not leaving TEP, I thank you all for your time and wish you a good day.

— End quote

That sucks… I do hope you return one day! We’d love to have you. <3

After considering and reconsidering and rereconsidering etc I am putting up my second request for being entered the government, and this time I will not withdraw it unless something of importance IRL makes me not available

Name: VernKhalla
Nation in The East Pacific: VernKhalla
Nation in the World Assembly: VernKhalla

Brief summary of your history on NS: I joined NS approximately two weeks and three days ago and was founded in glorious TEP, as everyone was super friendly I decided to stay and boy am I glad that I did! After a while I joined the WA (you guys wore me down lol) and after that I submitted the application above (my first one two above this one) I realized that though I do have fun in the RMB it was not the fit for me, I was going through a little bit of a rough patch of self doubt etc (I remember it like it was two days ago! Oh wait…) and did not think I was good enough, so I withdrew my application, after that I saw the some votes held by the magisterium and found my self reading all the way through quite a lot of them, I knew that I wanted to join the magisterium, but decided that I should take baby steps, so here I am writing this, that is where this story ends and a new one begins. 
 How long have you been in TEP (estimately):  two weeks and three days

Discord Username: none
Ministries you are interested in joining: EPPS, MoC, EPSA, MoM.
 Reason for joining: they seem to fit me, and I would like to be more involved with this region
Anticipated duties: I’m not quite sure but I read the descriptions
 (Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None, with a capital N

Name: borromeanWhyKnot

Nations in The East Pacific: Evrigenis and Eastern Mailbox

Nation in the World Assembly: Evrigenis

Brief summary of your history on NS: I joined NS on a little over two months ago, and became a citizen a few days later. I quickly became involved in RMB RP, as one of the few active Solitan nations. A week and a half ago, I joined the Magisterium.

How long have you been in TEP (estimately): Since 11 December 2019

Discord Username: borromeanWhyKnot#5738

Ministries you are interested in joining: Information and Communications

Reason for joining: I began to do the job without really realizing I was doing a job! It has been fun to explain to new players what TEP is all about.

Anticipated duties: Making dispatches and sending them to allies, new players, etc

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I started making a government dispatch for new players, here: NationStates | Dispatch | Guide to The East Pacific’s Government

— Begin quote from ____

Name: borromeanWhyKnot

Nations in The East Pacific: Evrigenis and Eastern Mailbox

Nation in the World Assembly: Evrigenis

Brief summary of your history on NS: I joined NS on a little over two months ago, and became a citizen a few days later. I quickly became involved in RMB RP, as one of the few active Solitan nations. A week and a half ago, I joined the Magisterium.

How long have you been in TEP (estimately): Since 11 December 2019

Discord Username: borromeanWhyKnot#5738

Ministries you are interested in joining: Information and Communications

Reason for joining: I began to do the job without really realizing I was doing a job! It has been fun to explain to new players what TEP is all about.

Anticipated duties: Making dispatches and sending them to allies, new players, etc

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I started making a government dispatch for new players, here: NationStates | Dispatch | Guide to The East Pacific’s Government

— End quote