Flag / Seal request for my Nekomimi tribe

This will be for TEPwiki (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 for reference if Almo wants to take a stab) and could also be used on the forum and for display in TEP Roleplay Hub #rp-rictures channel.

I wanted to make a reservation / state flag and tribal seal / flag (so two flags, one seal) for my Masako Nekomimi Tribe (name meaning https://www.behindthename.com/name/masako/submitted) but I also wanted to see what ideas anyone had and to give the designers a challenge.

I would envision a Japanese-style and to keep in mind that Nekomimi is a matriarchal society but the males in at least East Malaysia are treated equally as under the law but the Masako Council is all female. Their tribal motto is “Tomorrow’s winds will blow tomorrow.” Colors don’t matter but nothing super bright.

Got a few for you to take a look at:

[mention]Ember[/mention] I do like the colors and certain elements. It’s given me some ideas that I can add to what you have submitted for a seal. When I get a chance, I’ll work on it, and share what I’ve come up with. But for sure two of the flags are front runners that I’ll have to decide on. When I get all my ideas in a row, I’ll make a wiki page and share the final product!

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Oh nice! Are the characters the motto or something else? I only ask as I thought the motto was longer written out.

It says masa ko neko mimi (graceful girl cat ears)
4-character phrases are very much a thing in Japanese. :smiley: