Forum RP Officer Voting June 2020

[spoiler]Nominations plateaued and I won’t be able to post this tomorrow, so voting begins a few hours early. Merry Christmas!
[/spoiler]
From now until Sunday 21 June 2020 at 23:59 (11:59PM) BST voting is OPEN IN THIS THREAD. Any votes made after that time WILL NOT be counted.

Only members of TEP’s forum roleplaying universe (as of 18/06/20) have the rights to vote. You may only vote once.

Be advised, only nominees that have been accepted will be included on the ballot.

This election season requires Instant-Runoff Voting, as there are more than two candidates.

To vote, simply post the name of the candidate(s) you wish to become Forum RP Officer in numerical order. The votes shall be counted in rounds, following traditional Instant Runoff procedure. If the candidate attains a majority at any time during a round, that candidate wins.
[hr]
List of Candidates:
Osterlicsh
SirShadow
Acronis
Vultuca
Asendavia
Tuva
[hr]
Not following the posted rules MAY result in your DISQUALIFICATION.

• Note: 21/06/20 Acronis pulled out of the race from IRL complications

Forum RP: Libertanny

1. Acronis
  2. Shadow
  3. Oster
  • Please kindly note, that its nothing personal or anything. I have included here only the newer people, so they can get some experience.
  1. Acronis
  2. SirShadow
  3. Tuva
  4. Asendavia

1-SirShadow
2-Tuva
3-Acronis
4-Asendavia

(nothing against any of you. love y’all <3)

Tuva
SirShadow
Vultuca
Asendavia
Acronis
Ozterlicsh

Abstain

(I changed because it’s not right to vote while in the election.  This change was supposed to happen yesterday morning. but my lazy butt forgot to do it before work)

Abstain.

1. SirShadow
  2. Asendavia
  3. Vultuca
  4. Tuva
  5. Osterlicsh

Abstain.

Abstain

Nation: Aivintis

Vote Order:

Acronis
SirShadow
Tuva
Asendavia
Osterlisch
Vultuca

1. SirShadow
  2. Asendavia
  3. Acronis
  4. Tuva
  1. SirShadow
  2. Acronis
  3. Asendavia
  4. Tuva

Acronis
Asendavia
Osterlicsh
SirShadow
Tuva
Vultuca

1. Acronis
  2. Asendavia
  3. Alksearia (SirShadow)
  4. Tuva

Asendavia
Tuva
Acronis
SirShadow
Osterlisch
Vultuca

1. Acronis
  2. Shadow
  3. Tuva
  4. Asendavia

Before voting, just want to make clear I’m voting following rational criteria, not personal or friendly reasons. I love you all, you know it, and whoever wins is gonna do really nice!!! It’s so sad I have to choose, but here I go:

1. Acronis
  2. Asendavia
  3. Tuva
  4. SirShadow
  5. Vultuca
  6. Osterlicsh

I cast my vote as such:

1. SirShadow
  2. Acronis
  3. Osterlicsh
  4. Tuva
  5. Asendavia
  6. Vultuca

I have full faith in whoever is voted in. I wish the best of luck to all candidates.

I vote for:
Acronis
Tuva

best wishes to all candidates