Full Resignation

I have had the absolute pleasure of serving with many people in the government of The East Pacific over the years, from Yuno’s delegacy to now. However, the recent passage of the “Universal Citizenry Concordat” amendment forces me to a decision which, while I was prepared to take, I was hoping not to. I am resigning from all governmental positions within TEP.

My opposition to this amendment cannot be overstated. It is antithetical to good government practice in my view. It is illogical, it is insecure, and it is above all unwise. I will continue to be on discord and the RMB, but not in any official capacity unless this monstrosity of a “reform” is undone.

I thank everyone who I have served with over my time in the government.

Farewell, please consider staying and attempting to revert the changes if they mean this much to you.

Thank you for your service, Paki. You definitely were one of the hardest working government officials in recent TEP and everyone should appreciate your service.

I am shocked to read this. And I fully agree with Zukchiva. I think you have been one of the hardest working officials here too, in the ministry of Immigration, but also as Vizier and Regional Officer. (to name a few, I may have left a lot out)

A rather unexpected turn of events. Maybe others were, but I was in no way aware you’d consider this step as a result of this reform should it pass. In any case, there’s no way to thank you enough for all you’ve done for TEP so far. Any TEP’er can only be extremely grateful for your service here.

While I may not have agreed with you on certain topics, I agree that you were probably one of the hardest working TEP’ers here. You’ve kept our region safe, our RMB clean, and I can’t think of a third thing to prove my point.

Thank you for your service, and may the Paki ban hammer finally rest.