Gakuen Shiro (Tilden Campus)

“Well Im supposed to be in History class but Im not even in the right building, DAo you know wich building it’s in?,” Anthony replied.
Geez Anthony how could you make yourself look even more stupid than you already seem. Anthony Thought

After several days of delay, Shiro is about to feel the “subtle” touch of Drakkengard once again!

to Dannistaan: I Based my arrival on an AC opening! Try to guess which one?
to FPS: I´m sorry for messing with your country… again!:slight_smile:
to everyone else: I´m sorry for messing with your future posts, but i was wanting to do that since i entered TEP!

Earth orbit, above Shiro Academy.

A young man, dark hair, blue eyes, boyish face sits on a cockpit while a robotic voice talks to him
“There is still time to go back and arrive properly, young master.”
“Go back, GO BACK! What would have happened if our president had behaved “properly” instead of causing the gunman incident?”
“He wouldn´t have given an interview explaining that everything was a misunderstanding if he was proud of what happened.”
“Argh. An AI wouldn´t understand. He did that on purpose to promote the MP-10A and, that´s why that gun was the one most sold in 2008. The interview was an act just to avoid political consequences.”
“Even s…”
“Bye, Alfred! AC… Launch!”

From the shuttle, a large plastic case speed towards the earth, burning away in the atmosphere

On Earth, people in FPS see what looks like a shooting star

As the case fades away with the heat, up in the sky, a large robot best known as an AC drops from the sky, its direction… Shiro.

On the academy, students who noticed the “shooting star” see a small black dot on these sky getting bigger and start to worry…

1000ft… 750ft… 600ft… 500ft…

Engage boosters, now!

By the time a few students had already start to run (or pray), a sound of jet engines, louder than a fighter jet taking off, is heard all over the Academy.
Seconds later, the metal giant stands in front of Shiro, with his “eye” showering the dormitory C-10 with an eerie red light.

Dismayed, Caroe threw a third glance at the signs on the wall and then back at the sheet of paper she was holding in her right hand. No chance. Either the RA had decided to trick her… or he definitely needed to improve his calligraphy. There seemed no such a thing as a room 4G8, there.

Probably it was 468, but it could well have been 498. The problem was the two rooms seemed to be on the opposite sides of the floor. 50% to find the right place… 50% to be late on her first school day. Definitely not such a encouraging beginning.

Nesereff hissed in laughter
" i see your Jest Matthew Jun is a male hatchling but the way he slouches one would presume he was a female."
Jun slouches over with his bags in tow
“Who is the Big Uglie?” he asks

“History, history…that’s…oh, gods, there aren’t any…” Lucille frantically searched her pockets, producing a crumpled-up campus map. “There aren’t any classrooms in this building. Or anywhere near this building, for that matter.”

She pointed to the map. “We’re here. The nearest liberal-arts building is here. Do you have any idea where exactly you’re supposed to be?”

“Well I think the building is called the Humanities building…” Anthony said.
“Yeah thats right it’s the Humanities building” Anthony then said.
“And by the way what the heck was that noise?..”

Earth Orbit - Battlestar Aurora
Command and Control Center
“We’ve got confirmation on that, sir,” the sensors officer stated as he scrolled through the data on the monitor in front of him. “Its a pod of some sort, carrying an AC, launched from a Drak vessel, with a trajectory of landing at Shiro Academy. Its already entered atmosphere…we can’t hope to shoot it down without bombarding Garneldo with debris.”

The commander of the Aurora, Rear Admiral Mike Haluskin, looked over to the Air Group Commander. “Send a wing of vipers and a raptor out to that Drak vessel, with a marine continent on the raptor. I want that vessel boarded, searched, and impounded.”

The AGC nodded. “Absolutely, sir.” She took a breath. “What about the AC?”

The admiral paused for a moment before responding. “We don’t have time to wait for Garneldo Naval Base to scramble. Send a second wing of vipers down after the pod. Have them blow up the AC the moment its on the ground.”

“Aye, sir.”

Shiro Academy - Dorm C-10
Front Driveway
Matt smiled, trying unsuccessfully to hide a blush. “Uh, heh, yea. Was just kidding, absolutely.” He was about to address the ‘hatching’ when he heard a loud boom behind him. Turning around, the professor looked in terror as an AC stood, its weapons glistening in the sunlight as it slowly turned to face the building.

For a moment, Terrus just stared at the machine, before turning to the two lizards next to him. “Um…we should get inside.” A moment after he spoke, several air raid sirens began to sound, and a loud buzzing noise began to fill the air. Turning, Matt looked directly at Nesereff. “Now.”

Jun and Nesereff both nodded and began their freszied scamper to the building, as they did Nesereff withdrew her Newton and dialed,

What the hell? Ryuichi peered out of the second floor window he had mindlessly wandered up to. Something big stood outside. He heaved his bag onto his shoulder and slowly backed away from the window.

“A bomb? Thunder? I don’t know.” Lucy looked around for a window. “My brother told me to expect this.”

Anthony ran to a window near the end of the dorm hall. He first thought his eyes were deciveing him then he realized it was true. There was a huge machine on the campus.
“What is it?” Anthony asked.

After a few moments spent enjoying the shock on the faces of his soon to be schoolmates, the pilot opens the cockpit and step outside with a grim, speaking through the AC speakers so that all could heard

“My name is Maximillian Geist, heir of the Zwei Financial Empire. Pleased to meet you all! And this beauty i´m piloting is the newest export product of Zwei Heavy Industries, the Dragonfly!! Now i presented myself, who can direct me to the responsible for the admission of new students?”

Drakkengard embassy on FPS,

As the news get to him, the new ambassador “scramble” to the phone and start “firing” excuses to FPS government and military, trying to avoid a tragedy…

“…i´m terrible sorry
…i actually don´t know what to say
…we didn´t knew as well
…please don´t shoot that AC, the boy piloting its is worth billions
…i´ll make a formal apology as soon as possible”
…i know i don´t have the right to ask, but if you could spare the shuttle…"

On space

After releasing the pod, the shuttle moved at full speed in the direction of Drakkengard, but as the AI piloting it detects several dots on its radar, it calculate that its chances of escaping them are rather slim…

“That,” Lucille shouted over the boom of the loudspeakers, “Is very, very good advertising. I’m starting to regret not being a Communications major.”

Wow what a show off Anthony thought.
“So umm, anyways do you know where the Humanities building is?” Anthony asked.

— Begin quote from ____

“My name is Maximillian Geist, heir of the Zwei Financial Empire. Pleased to meet you all! And this beauty i´m piloting is the newest export product of Zwei Heavy Industries, the Dragonfly!! Now i presented myself, who can direct me to the responsible for the admission of new students?”

— End quote

Hearing the sudden crash of the pod, for a brief moment Caroe had felt dragged back to her childhood and a number of teachings had started flooding her mind. The older ones… and then, those she had acquired… after. But when it had become obvious the whole thing wasn’t anything else but the spectacular entry of a childish ego-boosted Drakkengaardian soldier, she smirked ironically and pointed towards the main building of the campus, some 200 yards on the left.

«I’ve been in the admission office some ten minutes ago… you know, I’ve followed the Administrative Offices signs at the entrance of the campus, but probably that has been just because I’ve arrived here on my feet and not crashing a flying tank right in the middle of the lawn» she smirked.

«But surely Your Imperial Highness will not have to walk… probably you could simply nuke the whole roof away and wait for them to come and welcome you according to your rank» she added, pretending a ceremonious bowing, her black eyes chained challengingly with Maximillian’s.

Maximillian, being part of the new generation of Drakkengardians which had contact with foreigners, was amused instead of being shocked when confronted by Caroe, and while enjoying the stare contest between them, he decided to increase his entretainment…

“My, my… Such harsh words, directed to a man who could end you life by pressing a single button… I wonder if its bravery or madness… Perhaps both. But fear not, for today i´ve smiled upon thee.” he said, smirking himself in return

“Well, i dare to say i liked some of the things you said… Flying tank, sounds nice, maybe i´ll use it on the ads. And your idea of nuking the roof in order to get a proper reception is fairly tempting as well but, alas, i fear i´ll have to suffer the indignity of walk my way to the office after i park my “ride” (he´s unabele to prevent a chuckle after saying that). Wouldn´t be wise ruining the roof of the place where i´m going to live.”

Ah, why is it easy to find your way out yet kind of difficult to find your way inside… Ryuichi trailed off in thought as he stumbled into the entrance hall of the building. Oh, it’s a mech, I should have known that!

Ryu stepped slowly through the doorway and into the daylight as the Drakkengardian student spoke. Pretty machine he mused to himself while trying to listen to Maximillian.

“Maximillian, you like talking don’t you?” Crap you thought outloud! Ryu quickly mentally punished himself and began to walk away while muttering “Sorry for interupting your conversation.”.

Shiro Academy
Or, Rather, Above It…
“Aurora, Aurora, this is Gold 1, we’re one mile out from target. Requesting permission to engage.” Hitting a few buttons in front of her, Captain Monica Jursk watched as a diagram of an AC appeared on the screen in front of her, weapons highlighted in red.

A moment later, her radio crackled, and the voice of Mike Haluspin filled her ears. “Gold 1, Aurora actual, you’re cleared to attack, but you’re to user lasers only. I’d also advise that you use automatic targeting; collateral damage is unacceptable.”

Jursk nodded. “Aye, Aurora. Gold flight, switch to computer attack, target the AC’s main body. Do not engage manually.” Most pilots preferred manual fire as it allowed for faster shooting (and for that great adrenaline rush of blowing up a target personally), but, the computer tended to be much more accurate. Which was important when you were blowing up an armored unit surrounded by college students.

Taking a breath, Jursk waited until each of her three wing mates had confirmed her order, and then let the air go. “All fighters, engage.” Hitting a few buttons and flipping a switch, Jursk sat back, and let the computer take complete control of the craft. There was only one AC; no reason for her to do much of anything.

A moment later, the fighter started spitting out laser beams, heading towards a target about a half mile away (Jursk could just barely make it out). The three fighters next to Jursk followed suit. All four ships fired for only ten seconds, at which point they stopped, as the AC crumbled on the screen in front of Jursk.

Reaching forward, the woman hit the ‘transmit’ switch on her communications board, and spoke. “Aurora, Gold One here, computer reports target destroyed. Life signs detectors are showing no deaths on the ground; recommend dispatching troops to secure the pilot.”

There was no response for a few moments, but, finally, Haluspin’s voice came over the com’. “Gold One, Aurora actual, we copy. Bring it home.”

News that the Aurora was not to engage the AC arrived about ten minutes later, after the four fighters had already made it home.

Earth Orbit
Major Quin Keslk stifled a yawn as the Drakkenguardian vessel came into view out to the left of his Raptor multi-purpose fighter. It was flying at full thrust, clearly attempting to make it back to Drakkenguardian spacial territory, but everyone involved knew that the ship just wouldn’t make it. Reaching forward, Kelsk hit the ‘communicator’ switch on the console in front of him, and spoke.

“Drak vessel, Drak vessel, this is the Free Pacific Space Force. You are to power down your engines and weapons systems and prepare to be boarded. Failure to comply will result in our forcefully disabling and boarding your vessel. Do you copy, over?”

There was a blinding flash as the barrage hit dead center on the AC’s chest. As the light died, the beam fire appeared to do nothing but leave a few small holes in the war machine’s plating. It was a fleeting illusion, for after a few seconds there was another blinding flash as electric arcs surged over the mech’s surface. With a deafening boom to match that of the impact, the entire structure of the AC collapsed in upon itself, head sections sinking into its chest, which in turn sank into its legs, which cracked, buckled and sprawled awkwardly outward. It took Lucille a moment to realize that the mech had not simply collapsed, but that large parts of it had melted, with now-useless armor, munitions and electronics pouring into a pile of slag under the wreck.

As if to complete the light show, the head suddenly snapped loose, rolling off the ruined body and tumbling over itself several times before stopping about twenty meters away. As it settled, there was a distinct sizzle as several sensory devices simultaneously broke down, cracked, or simply exploded.

“Huh.” Lucille stared blankly. “I take back my previous statement. He forgot the first rule of advertising.”

“What’s that?” The puzzled Welshlendian student asked.

“Know thy audience.”

As Maximillian turned his head to answer Ryuchi a blinding flash sparked on his back. He turned back to his mecha only in time to be hit by the second blinding flash that signaled the end on his AC. By the time he recovered his vision, the AC already had collapsed, but even so, he stayed silent for a few more seconds, still in shock with wha had happened.

When he manage to cope with the event, the change was sudden, as he started screaming:

“F***! How this f****** happened! They couldn´t have done that! I´ll sue them! I´ll send them the bill for this! Bastards! And what about the f****** warning they should have sent before?”

He stopped to catch his breath and after getting a little more calm, he called his embassy through the phone:
“Hello! Drakkengard embassy? The f****** FPSians just shoot at me! So…”
“Please wait. I´ll send this call straight to our ambassador.”
“Hello! Are you the ambassador?”
“Yes. Are you Maximillian Geist, by chance?”
“Exactl…”
“You bloody bastard! I gonna kill you! I almost lost my job! I´m still apologizing to the FPSians! If you came even near to me i swear i´ll twist your neck with my bare hand…”
Maximillian quickly turned off the phone and realized that he´s not going to get much help from the embassy…
Then the phone rings,
“Hi.”
“You idio…”
And now he knows his father isn´t exactly happy with him…
Now he calls his personal shuttle and…

“Alfred…”
“With all due respect sir, i request permission to surrender to the FPSian forces.”
“Oh, they got you too? Well, guess it can´t get worse now. Permission granted. Just send another set of luggage as soon as possible. The one i had just melted…”
After that, he turned back to Shiro, looked at Caroe smile and quickly regretted what he said about being impossible to things get worse…