Gakuen Shiro (Tilden Campus)

I just wanted to make the initial post for +10] Shiro.

The main campus is still in FPS with the IL campus being primarily for specialty studies.

asd to plagarise the Kandy man

0OC: This is a mostly non-national character RP based off the lives of a number of students attending TEP’s premier university, Shiro Academy. The thread is open to anyone who wishes to join, so long as their main character is a student (though they may also introduce secondary adult characters). Students of any type (non-human, children of national leaders, regular old kids) are accepted.

It should be noted that Shiro Academy is a multi-level educational institution. It includes a boarding high school, undergraduate college, graduate school, and military academy. Your student may be attending any of these or something else entirely…the choice is entirely yours! Regardless of which school they are attending, though, it is highly recommended that they live in the same dorm as the rest of the Shiro characters, as this will facilitate RP.

Setting Note: Shiro Academy is located in the tropical Tilden Isle state in Free Pacific States. It was originally located in 1 Infinite Loop, but the outbreak of civil war there forced a relocation.

Below is the diagram of Wachin Dormitory (Official Name C-10), where all active characters happen to be residing.

OOC: I guess I’ll be the first to join in! Hope this is okay with everyone else.

“So, where do I go? C-11 Dormitory?” Ryuichi twitched nervously as he pulled his bag out of the back of the black jeep.

“No, C-10. I think it’s near that building you can see now.” the man pointed in the general direction of the building which was about fifty metres away. “Everything okay?”

Ryuichi stood motionless for a second before nodding. “Well, bye.”

The man disappeared behind the tinted windows of the jeep and after a few moments the jeep creaked into life and slowly crept away along the drive.

“Huh, so this is it.” Several people stood in the doorway of the building infront of him. Where do I go? thought Ryuichi as he walked towards them. They might know.

“…actually, they’re completely placid, nowadays.” Matthew Terrus Jr. stated, replying to the question of one of the girls in front of him. “Ever since the Kandarinese invaded, with a couple of exceptions, the creatures have remained entirely placid.”

One of the students arched an eyebrow. “But…why?”

“No one really knows. There’s a number of theories, but…well, you’ll need to take one of my classes, if you really want to get into that much detail.” Out of the corner of his eye, the professor noticed a student approaching. “Ah, excuse me a moment, ladies, he looks new.”

Turning away from the group, the twenty-two year old professor waved to the student, and introduced himself once the boy was a few feet away. “Hello, there. I’m Matthew Terrus, Faculty Adviser for Dormitory C-10. Are you a new student?”

“Yes,” Ryuichi quickly looked at the other students with Matthew and suddenly remembered how shy he was. “C-11 Dormitory. No, C-10, yes C-10. Where should I go now?”

Despite the fact that you have been here for less than five minutes you’ve already made yourself look like an idiot, congratulations! He thought while attempting the stop his face from turning bright red.

Nessereff drowe the Car with her normal skill. the seat adjusted just where she liked it, in the back seat sat Jun, He was 8 now but the the Race the was equavalent to a 12 year old human and he acted like one too, sometimes she regretted letting Ristlin convince her to raise him Human style, She hissed to herself Human she finally got to the point of not calling them Big Uglies.
ahead she saw the school, same as it ever was and conveniencly close to the consulate.
“Jun” she called to the boy, , , “Jun” she again called
he stirred as he finally heard her over his iPod
“What?” he asked in that manner that kids have that makes you think that they just stepped on a nail or somenthing unsavory.
“we will arrive at the school momentarily do you have everything you didnt pack in your footlocker?” she asked
“Yup” was all he said trying to be cool
“OK, well just be good I would hate to have to have you sent to deep space.”
he didnt hear that part as usual he already was immersed in that music he listned to.

OOC: Anthony is a Teenage human who is the son of a famed Welshlendian Secretary of State

Setting Down his stuff Anthony immediately set up his room. The 16y/o boy took out a picture of his family. The picture was taken a year ago at his birthday party. He set it on the desk next to his bed. He then took out a laptop and set up the wireless internet. After finishing he sat down on his bed wondering what to do next. After a minute or two he decided to walk out his dorm room and make some new friends.

As the rental car glided down the highway, Kester Ekerin took his eyes off the road for a moment to glare at his sister. She was short for her age, like he’d been (and still was), with black hair and a prettyish face. And she was sulking.

“Lucy, you’re sulking.” He put it as plainly as he could.

“This wasn’t my idea.” She shot back.

“Yes, and you wanted to go somewhere near home, but Mother pushed you to it, and…actually, I think I’ve heard enough of it to just do your lines for you.”

“Will you?”

“For five demitokens an hour. It’s an extra-special discount for little sisters.”

“Little? I’m sixteen.”

“I’m not going to dignify that with a response until I’m at a safe distance. Look, you’ll be fine. The people here are nice, it’s accredited for everything, and it looks good on your resume. And it’s warm. Think about it, you can finally wear all those that things Mom yelled at you for.”

“Hmph.”

Anthony was walking outside the academy and started staring off into the sky wondering about the future, his future…
He then saw a car that was rented since the plates said FPSRental#112. Inside the car there was a short male figure driving. He was a couple inches shorter than him. At first glance he only seemed sixteen. He then turned his attention to the girl in the front seat. She looked young. Her black hair covered her face so he couldn’t get a good glimpse of her. She had appeared to be sulking.
Don’t blame her Anthony thought.

Matt couldn’t help but smile at the obvious shyness of the new student. “Well, you’re at the right place, man.” He motioned towards the entrance. “If you’ll follow me, I can get you registered, and help ya find your dorm room.”

“Yeah, okay.” other people were starting to arrive and Ryuichi turned to see what was happening. “Will I be sharing my room with anyone? Nobody really tells me anything like that.” he asked while following Matt through the entrance.

Zâmârês Vînfêsöf (Vîn Central Railway Station)
Vîn, Bövîâ, Dövâkhân

It was 6:45 AM, far too early to be at the Central Station just as shafts of morning light began to trickle onto the train hall through the massive glass roof. Êrön Lâbêröt stood on the platform with his parents and a travelling bag. At least he’d had the foresight to send most of his luggage to the school ahead of time…

Suddenly, a calm, but assertive female voice came over the station intercom:
«This is the final call for express train 013101 direct to Mârî Kââr International Airport. Please remember to validate your ticket and keep it with you for possible inspection»

With that, Êrön solemnly kissed his parents goodbye and boarded the silver bullet train as its electric motor began to hum. A few moments later, the train pulled out of the airy station and into a tunnel. Ten minutes later, the charging bullet emerged at onto the lush Bovian River Valley and floated almost silently across hectares of vinyards and farmland. The gentle sway of the train lulled Êrön into a deep sleep.

Zâmârês Sâjîbrêsêmôsîk Mââr Kââr
Tschmûschâbûmtöpölîs, Tschmûsch, Dövâkhân

Êrön was awakened by the open-door tone when the train emerged three hours later at the massive Mârî Kââr International Airport Railway Station, the gateway to the only international passenger airport in the country. He stumbled out onto the platform and followed multilingual signs through the vaulted train hall to the ostentatiously modern Main Terminal. Endless rows of airline check-in desks and a patchwork of massive advertisement banners assaulted his senses as Êrön looked for a SâjîbDöv agent. Finally, he was able to check in and pass security with little fanfare.

The plane was on time, for a change. SâjîbDöv was the result of a government bailout and takeover of the privatized Phoenix Airlines, and thus was possibly the worst-run airline in the region. Then again, it was also the cheapest direct flight to Garneldo, probably because the government-owned airline didn’t have to pay any of the punitive Dovakhanese fuel taxes. With this firmly in mind, Êrön boarded the clean, but very spartan SâjîbDöv jet and began to fantasize about what life in the Free Pacific States would hold for him…

Nesereffs car pulled to the guest parking area, she poked a claw into Jun
“time go get out” she hissed he seemed unhappy as he looked throught the window
“Looks too big ugly to me, not a single member of The Race.”
Nesereff again poked him “we dont call them big Ugly anymore.”
“We dont, , But I do” replied her hatchling.

together they got out, the weather was nice today she opened the trunk so he could gather his things from it, “I am going into the registration hall, meet me there whon you get your items from the car”
Jun bowed to her “Yes superior Female” he intoned in mock of the posture of respect.
Nesereff trotted off to the main entrance as she drew near she saw a face she recognized it had been several years but she newer forgot a hatchling.
“Matthew Terrus” she said and waved her mouth in the Lizard position to indicate a smile, , ,

Wachin Room 451

Getting settled in was remarkably easy. Sure, Lucille Ekerin had brought what she thought was an unusually large collection of clothes and gizmos, but there were no roommates so far, and she had her brother to tote things. Why exactly he’d been so cooperative was a mystery. It may have had something to do with getting her out of his hair.

Without a roommate (she suspected there weren’t a whole lot of girls here) Lucy had redecorated the room according to her tastes. There were posters of various Kandarinese landmarks, far too many of her own chalk paintings, and an assortment of tchotchkes. It would do.

Bidding farewell to her room, she stepped outside, resolving to find out who else - and from where - would be here this year.

The professor nodded. “It depends on the person, but, the norm is three people to a room.” Terrus took a breath. “Most students actually fill out their registrations themselves, didn’t you…”

A voice cut Matt off before he could finish his question. Turning, Terrus smiled, waving to Nesereff. “Well, now, there’s a face I didn’t expect to see for awhile!” Walking up to the Looplite, Terrus hugged her, before drawing back. “Long time no see! How’ve you been, Nesereff?”

“Well, my mother did most of it.” Ryuichi watched Matt with vague interest before pulling out various sheets of paper he had stuffed in his pocket. There was a roughly drawn map on one of them consisting of not much more than a wiggly line which seemed to be the directions to his room. I should have actually printed out a map or something.

He scratched his head and slowly paced off down a corridor which seemed to correspond with the line on the map. I hope I’m not sharing a room.

Anthony had gotten lost on his way back to his room. Lookign for someone anyone he noticed a girl going out of her room… It was the same one who was sulking in the car

“Hey umm excuse me!” Anthony yelled across the hall
He ran up to her as fast as he could.
“Hey do you know where I am? because I am seriously lost” Anthony explained.

Nesereff smiles in that tooty wanner the Race is known for,
“I have been well Matthew, I have brought my Hatchling te be taught here at the academy.” she pauses “It is good to see you though after all these years I have had little contact with Nei or any of her friends in several years, , I hear she has a Hatchling now of her own.”

Ryu froze. Uh, was Matt just speaking to a huge lizard? He slowly turned his head to look behind him, No. I must be imagining things again. He turned back and started to walk slowly forward, his map had been no use and he was now lost, but he wasn’t really bothered. I can’t see any “No animals allowed” signs so that imaginary lizard person is okay.

Matt nodded, remembering the last conversation he’d had with Nei, a few months earlier. The two hadn’t seen each other in several years, but still kept in contact. “Yea, that’s what I’ve heard, too.” He motioned to the young lizard nearby. “I noticed your hatchling, actually,” he said, smiling. “Is she coming here for school?”

“That, uh, depends where you’re trying to go.” Lucy replied, trying to sound as patient as she could reasonably fake. “You’re at Shiro Academy, in a dorm.” It was probably too general, but it would do. “Where are you supposed to be?”