Good bye

Due to a series of bad events, I shall either temporarily or permanently leave The East Pacific depending on the recovery process. As I am not a person of many words, I can only bid you all a farewell and hope that I become more perfected if I return. Please note that I may do an occasional pop in out of sheer curiosity for current non-rp TEP events although it seems unlikely.

Leb wohl, alter Freund. Bitte komm zurück, wenn du kannst. Ohne dich wird es nicht dasselbe sein. Gute Nacht süsser Prinz.

What is going on? I hope that everything is okay. Best wishes to you and your endeavors.

Farewell, Cel. It’s been a pleasure knowing and RPing with you. I’ll be praying for you; hope you can get past whatever happened.

Well this was unexpected! Good luck with what ever it is mate, and take care. Hope to see you around.

Are you okay? I’m not sure what happened.

I do hope you come back, if you are able to get through this. But please take care of yourself. Hope to see you around in RP, one day.

Well Cel, we have had our fun times from invading Santos to bombing Adumara and everything in between. Our countries are fond and don’t forget along With Asendavia were the “Real 3 Amigos”(Shots Fired Lol) I’m going to miss you buddy hope you return soon so we can continue wrecking countries!!

Ps Thanks for fighters :stuck_out_tongue:

;-;

Goodbye. I always liked RP with you.