Hi, hello! Checking in

To the citizens of The East Pacific,

With great honor, I have accepted the position as formal ambassador from The Pacific to The East Pacific.

I am available for any questions or doubts, issues or comments, and you can reach me via IRC any time you see me.

I hope we can have a nice time!

Cheers,

Elegath
Senator of The Pacific

Welcome!

I have questions. What do you find appealing about the NPO? Have you considered leaving The Pacific and coming to a region like The East Pacific where democracy is available, as well as caek?

Caek is a good reason to move.

— Begin quote from ____

I have questions. What do you find appealing about the NPO? Have you considered leaving The Pacific and coming to a region like The East Pacific where democracy is available, as well as caek?

— End quote

While I was not one of the founding members of the New Pacific Order, I have been a member since almost 2006; during those years, I have considered many times moving somewhere else, as everyone does with any decision they made. Not because of any particular like or dislikem but mainly cuz sometimes you ask yourself “What is out there?”

I am honestly not a fan of universal democracies. In a democracy, the lazy useless dumb uneducated citizen that brings no good or advantage to the nation has the same voting power as a person dedicated to make his country advance and progress. That, once again at a personal level, sounds unfair.

NS wise, while out democracies are not subject to that particular nag I mentioned as people already needs to be active to realize there is a voting going on, however, there is always a bit of popularity - instead of capacity - involved in any vote or election.

This does not refers directly to TEP, tho, is just why I never actually moved to democratic regions.

And curiously enough, it is also why I like NPO. I seriously believe in meritocratic systems, and such is the way I have lived in NPO all this years.

Now well… Can I haz caek as ambassador!?

Have a small taste! Can’t have the recipe though.

//eats the caek

No one here is waiting anxiously for the Day of the Doctor? No?

Heh. I have friends who were excited about it. I never got into Dr. Who, though.

I hate #11! #10 foreva!

HELLO AMOM!

Oh Come on OF! Smith is quite an entertaining Doctor to be honest, and they both have its feeling hehehe…

I totally loved The Day of the Doctor!