Hi, I'm Gary

Hiro sat at his terminal, he had sat here for hours, staring at the likes of code as they rolled by, thus was the life of a data analyst or so his job description stated,
“this is BS” he thought sipping his Jolt cola, one of the few perks of this place the owner secured the formula for Jolt and had it manufactured just for his staff,
he had been employed here for 6 months, some analysts lasted 6 weeks but hire had gone to all the finest preparatory cram sessions, he could take pressure, and boredom, he continued watching the code

StrinG 9*6799
hndoft line 98 grted line 509
amelda C>>/:Unit
/:Unit &%47
“Hi, I’m Gary”
runtime 609
b;strinG 8/99

Hiro paused, “what did I just see?”

alphA 994
line 5 - 19 omit 4
CD/ x:
X: //: Unit&5
“Hi, , , I’m Gary”
alpha 6, 7, 5& gString

hiro couldn’t believe it some programmer put in a easter egg,
he pulled his keyboard over and flicked the dust from the home row, and began to type,
CD/ TeXt find
his monitor lit up
“Hi, I’m Gary, what is your name?” it asked
hiro stared at the screen, this had to be that american Tate, the new guy in section c
he typed, “I am Hiro, who are you”
“Im Gary, peaked to meet you, , , where am I?” it asked
hiro scratched his chin, this was too much, he thought, as he typed
“Im not sure Im in my cubicle reading data feeds from Core 994”
the cursor blinked, for a minute,
hiro began to calm down, his annoyance at such a childish american prank was cooling
then more words began to appear, “well that must be me” it said

Hiro sat upright he was mad again, he stood and stomped down the path toward Tate’s cubicle ready to give him a sound piece of mind when he saw the cubicle empty,
“where could he be” the thought out loud,
he could hear a humm from his cube, as the device sat idle,
Hiro turned and trotted to the server room, he placed his badge to the pad and entered,
inside racks of micro servers lined the shelves and even with the air conditioning it was warm, he stalked his prey, A 994, pulling the remote access padd with him, as he reached it the pad pinged and a line of text came on the padd,
“Hi, are you Hiro?” it said, he looked at it, and said “Yes, I am”
“thats swell” appeared on the screen
“Voice activated?” he thought as he remembered the Padd had a camera and mic,
"Hello Gary " he said to the Padd, “how are you?”
“Well Im fine as frogs hair, but from what I can see, there is a strange thing happening here”
it said in small green letters.