Holders Must Participate

According to Section 4.2 of the Education Act of 2/6/13, every holder must be active.

— Begin quote from ____

Each Holder is expected to actively teach and participate by, amongst other methods,
(a) Writing on subjects and answering subsequent questions
(b) Hosting Q&A sessions
(c) Attracting guest speakers
(d) Publish articles in the TEP news

— End quote

If you do not participate as described within one week, I will motion for you to be removed according to Section 4.1(d).

— Begin quote from ____

Any Holder can be removed by majority vote, upon a motion of the Chancellor.

— End quote

I’m not motioning for any holder to be removed. Each one of you have dedicated time and energy to this university before I even cared.

This was an exercise. I hope the holders can now see the system of holders is faulty and should be fixed.

I propose that instead of focusing on subjects, we focus on activities. Activities drive NS and will drive TEP as well. UTEP should be the place for experimentation, failure, trial-and-error, and research. Basically, UTEP should do two things:
*Help new TEPers become contributing citizens
*Improve the various activities of NS

I agree. I proposed what I thought would work at the time, but this isn’t the best system, at least not as it is described in the education law. I’d be in favor of changes to that and the university.

I think it’s best to hold off on changing the law. It’s still workable and as I said, the University should be for experimentation :wink:

I’ll make a proposal for a new system tomorrow. I’ve been thinking about it all week.

Due to midterms and commitments right now, i’ll just save the unnecasarly hassle and resign.

You completely didn’t even read the thread. Nice.

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Absolutely, just I felt a guilttrip from easilly being the most inactive holder.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Absolutely, just I felt a guilttrip from easilly being the most inactive holder.

— End quote

No! Thats my role. But uh, ditto. Resigning n stuff. Its been cool, sorry i couldn’t do more.