how i rp

just an fyi

italics are actions and part of the backstory. typically this will provide more than a foreign leader would typically know. this isn’t to help your espionage, though it can be used to some small degree for that. more than anything it is for the sake of storytelling

non-italics are dialogue

a new line of dialogue is often a new character if two are presented in the actions

ooc: ooc stuff is clearly marked

private messages and sometimes action text mixed with dialogue are used for diplomatic letters among other routes.

I just do it in book format. Correct English, italics/bold/underline as emphasis, images and quotes as needed, OOC and IC clearly marked. Oh…and on this note…could somebody try to jumpstart things here? I’ve done it like four times already, and although I already have a plan of action, I can’t really do it all at once. Needs to be gradual.

The colony of auxomoxua wants to know whats going on in the east Pacific?

ok.
Here is my credentials…

How I rp is similar to how I mow the lawn,
I get teh Lawnmower,
I pour Gas in it,
start it up,
and shove it down a hill.
whatever happens is happened.

When I RP, I usually get my girlfriend to wear…opps sorry, misunderstood

Me and you are on the same page insane.

How I RP.

I don’t
I watch, and I observe.

Ditto, too time consuming. I work with my hands a lot so if Im typing to you guys I’m not working. Ohhh shhh its the bosss…j/k

Hi I am new I got a message from Infinite Loop for this site so I thought i would post here.

Welcome. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Thanks.