Inactive nations

Given that this is wholly a RP map and space is deliberately limited for that purpose, it is necessary that the map contain only nations that actually exist in RP. This is so that good plots are not left unavailable and so the region does not appear more obfuscating than it actually is.

With that said, the following nations have had no RP involvement whatsoever:

Amayami
Emperor Matthuis
Morhams
Althami
Earthlite
Rynyl
Ridann
TAO
Monte Belle
Hoi Oligoi
YaM

Of course, I have not seen every post in every thread. If anyone has seen a RP post by any of these nations, or has any other reason to keep them on the map, please let me know in this thread. Otherwise I will remove inactive nations shortly.

The following is the complete list of nations on the map (excepting the country just below plot 17, the name of which I am unable to make out). I needed it for my own purposes, so, I thought I’d post it.

A Slanted Black Stripe
Airbus
Algaisia
Allegheny
Antracia
Bai Lung
British Grand Pacific
Carbonis
Coocoostan
Dannistaan
Dmitriov
Dovakhan
Drakkengard
Drinnon
Dyr Nasad
East Malyasia
Elafos
Elphana
Fabricati Diem
Free Pacific States
Fyrdowsky Theocracy
Infinite Loop
Iskros
Jenera
Juthra
Kadeusz
Kangarawa
Kelssek
Lady Edea
Lazlowia
Listonia
Lupan
Mallumo
Meshef
Morhams
Nah’ris
Packilvania
Really Nice Hats
Reviati
Reziel
Ridann
Rykkovaa
Shivat
Tingst
Tokana
United Ozians
Veerilion
Vekaiyu
Wachovia
Xiopothos
Warre

The country below 17 is the AquinasNet.

Bingo! Thanks. Now, I can get that international relations page of mine up to date…

The following nations are no longer active on Nationstates or the forum (to my knowledge):
Dmitriov
Elafos
Elphana
Fyrdowsky Theocracy
Iskros
Jenera
Kadeusz
Lupan
Mallumo
Tingst
Tokana

The following nations are no longer in The East Pacific:
Fabricati Diem
Rykkovaa

The rest are registered in TEP, active, or are/were active in RP.

I used to be Mallumo, before I had to leave. May I ask that space be cleared on the map?

Elafos is active in relation to our plot line. It is not actively RP’ed out yet, but considered active due to its prominence in current RP, specifically the Furs plot.

Likewise, Iskios is a ‘NPC’ nation of Terasu’s.

Rykkovaa’s player supposedly moved a new nation here, last time I was talking to him, but I dunno.

— Begin quote from ____

The following nations are no longer active on Nationstates or the forum (to my knowledge):
Dmitriov
Elafos
Elphana
Fyrdowsky Theocracy
Iskros
Jenera
Kadeusz
Lupan
Mallumo
Tingst
Tokana

The following nations are no longer in The East Pacific:
Fabricati Diem
Rykkovaa

The rest are registered in TEP, active, or are/were active in RP.

— End quote

Elephana is one of Warre’s NPC nations, I think. As for Rykkovaa, that’s Gulliver’s nation. Since he’s been on recently, I’d be reluctant to remove or alter his nation. Also, I think Fyrdowsky Theocracy is y00knl’s nation.

Other than the ones previously mentioned, yeah, I’d say that’s about it. Diem is in another region and RPing there, but I haven’t seen him in over a month. I’ll TG him and ask if he’s going to make a return or not.

Elephana is a NPC nation that came to existence through the Listonia Crisis. It’s a NPC nation like Listonia is to Todd and Dveria is to me.

You can take Tokana off the map if you need space. :smiley:

— Begin quote from ____

You can take Tokana off the map if you need space. :smiley:

— End quote

No way! Listonia demands its placement!

I suspect that I should be on this list.

— Begin quote from ____

I suspect that I should be on this list.

— End quote

You, sir, have roleplay involvement in TEP and are still active on the forums (and have an active plot going). I know for a fact that Listonia and Vekaiyu would go on roleplay strike if an important nation like yours was removed, but I know it won’t be, because Kandarin’s a good map regulator and other nations would say no to it being removed. So I can be a little extreme in my convictions.

If you want to have your nation switch gears or significantly change, or do a new one altogether, well, I personally wouldn’t mind. Do what you would like to do - after all, roleplaying should be fun, as far as I know, lol